PDA

View Full Version : A nice preview of whats to come

DuhBears
11-30-2004, 05:16 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~xscu1ex/OwNeD.mpeg

LOL.

KansasStateViking
11-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Where are the highlights from this year?

DuhBears
11-30-2004, 05:26 PM
"KansasStateViking" wrote:

Where are the highlights from this year?

Oh yeah the game where the refs gave it to you that should have been the bears game but Grossman got hurt with 2 minutes to go and we were stuck with Quinn to try to lead us downfield, if Rex didnt get hurt we would have scored that winning td.

KansasStateViking
11-30-2004, 05:28 PM
If,If,If, If you had a qb that could throw the ball more than ten yards you might have a chance on Sunday. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman will be on his back for most of the afternoon.

DuhBears
11-30-2004, 05:30 PM

If,If,If, If you had a qb that could throw the ball more than ten yards you might have a chance on Sunday. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman will be on his back for most of the afternoon.

Our defense will shut you down this time, this game is almost as big as the packer games since i hate both teams equally. I would love to see us beat both the vikings and packers.

KansasStateViking
11-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Just like you shut down the Colts and the (snicker) Cowboys! Nice try though.

DuhBears
11-30-2004, 05:34 PM

Wait didnt the vikings lose to the colts when they couldnt stop manning from lefthanding the ball for a first down to win the game, that was sweet then you got lucky against the lions also should have lost to jacksonville but won on a fluke fumble return, we will win sunday.

KansasStateViking
11-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Big difference bw getting killed at home and losing on a last second field goal on the road. What about that steller performance on Thanksgiving?

DuhBears
11-30-2004, 05:41 PM

Big difference bw getting killed at home and losing on a last second field goal on the road. What about that steller performance on Thanksgiving?

How bout when the vikings lost to the giants at home, a team we beat on the road LOL.

dart18
11-30-2004, 05:45 PM
it is fun to hear you guys go back and forth here. I dont beleive in "fluke" plays though. Refs do screw all teams, some more than other but how was that fumble a fluke? We had good coverage downfield and Udeze kept working until he got to the QB while the offensive lineman gave up on their coverage. No flukes a win is a win and those who win put themselves in a position to do so

vikes09
11-30-2004, 06:09 PM
i agree. how was that return a fluke!!! a good block by antione and a good run by a big guy. nothin wrong bout that.

KansasStateViking
11-30-2004, 06:59 PM
I still haven't heard about the cowboy game, what is your analysis on why you got killed by a bad team!?

snowinapril
11-30-2004, 07:19 PM
DuhBear, you are so childish go back to where you came from.

You were talking talking talking a few weeks ago and the bears lost and you didn't come back to get your medicine. You are a Wuss! Now you are back again. Maybe you should go back to the Giants board and gloat but stay out of here. You have nothing to gloat about here. Especially after the Dallas Cowgirls kicked your ass.

Make sure you come back on Monday and apologize for your rude and childish behavior. We will reserve some Crow for you also.

VikingsTw
11-30-2004, 07:34 PM
SWEET SIG!!!!!! That is awesome snow, your pretty good at that stuff.

cheesefree
11-30-2004, 09:11 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Our defense will shut you down this time, this game is almost as big as the packer games since i hate both teams equally. I would love to see us beat both the vikings and packers.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Another December 1st arrives, and all DUH!bears fans have to look forward to is playing spoiler. Again. Same old story for the past 20 seasons.

cheesefree
11-30-2004, 09:14 PM
By the way, it's going to be awesome watching # 84 move to # 9 all-time in TD's vs. DUH!bears :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

snowinapril
11-30-2004, 09:23 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

SWEET SIG!!!!!! That is awesome snow, your pretty good at that stuff.

Thank You! It isn't quite done yet. I have to add Daunte and K.Will

Steamed Turtle
11-30-2004, 10:00 PM
DUUHH BIG, BAD, BEEAAARRSSSS!!!

RandyMoss8404
11-30-2004, 10:51 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~xscu1ex/OwNeD.mpeg

LOL.

http://www.randymossonline.com/4th_TD_04.avi

LOL!

That pick was Culpepper's fault - he tosses it over the outside shoulder and the game's over.

VKG4LFE
12-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Daunte won't make the same mistake this year!

PAvikesfan
12-01-2004, 01:52 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Wait didnt the vikings lose to the colts when they couldnt stop manning from lefthanding the ball for a first down to win the game, that was sweet then you got lucky against the lions also should have lost to jacksonville but won on a fluke fumble return, we will win sunday.

boy are you a reject...props to McMahon who share the purple and gold for a season, but the rest yur beloved team can stuff a brot up there asses...

#1-there is a big difference between the vikes losing in the closing second to one of the top teams in the league and the bears getting their asses handed to them with 41 to 10 loss...great D. the vikes gave up less against them.

#2-say we minus the fumble return against jacksonville (also another good team) and just get the fumble recovery...the vikes were still in the lead. the vikes put so much pressure on Leftwich-did-he-go that he was sucking all game. imagine the same type of pressure on Quinn... i bet you all are wishing you had Kordell Stewart back...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...good move with that one.

sucka.

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

How have the Bears won games this year. Special teams and Defensive TDs. Packers, Tennesee, SF. 3 of your 4 wins yah that right, 4 wins, are attibuted to Defensive TDs. If we don't turn the ball over, we will win.

That is the pot calling the kettle black.

You're an Idiot!!!!!

Eyesore
12-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Bears suck. 10 years from now, you will have had 3 more head coaches and about 16 different QB starts.

casper
12-02-2004, 01:48 AM
"Eyesore" wrote:

Bears suck. 10 years from now, you will have had 3 more head coaches and about 16 different QB starts.

the rookie :shock: says something intelligent :salute:

Toss2Moss84
12-02-2004, 03:22 AM
Maybe you need some refreshing on what has already happened THIS year...

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news55/16vike27.l.jpg