PDA

View Full Version : Vikings fan out in Phoenix, AZ??? Are there any????

phxvikingfan
10-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Vikings fan out in Phoenix, AZ??? Are there any???? Well I am going to be going to a Chargers bar this weekend on Sunday by myself being the only PURPLE PR|IDE SUPPORTER, if anyone cares to join me....shoot me an e-mail at jadjohnson@gmail.com or meet me there! It is at Connellies on 51st and Northern.....BE THERE!!!

Go Vikings!

Frostbite
10-31-2007, 12:46 AM
Tons of Vikes fans out here in the Western States Phxvikingfan. Nice to see you here.....

Cheers!

Vikes
10-31-2007, 03:21 AM
"phxvikingfan" wrote:

Vikings fan out in Phoenix, AZ??? Are there any???? Well I am going to be going to a Chargers bar this weekend on Sunday by myself being the only PURPLE PR|IDE SUPPORTER, if anyone cares to join me....shoot me an e-mail at jadjohnson@gmail.com or meet me there! It is at Connellies on 51st and Northern.....BE THERE!!!

Go Vikings!

Heck yea there are some Vike's fans in the Valley. Where do you go to watch the games?

El Vikingo
10-31-2007, 06:00 AM
I think this is not the rite forum for your request.

Vikes
10-31-2007, 10:46 AM
"phxvikingfan" wrote:

Go Vikings!

Sorry it was late when i replied. I know where that bar is located. It's sorta of a motorcycle place. But yea I might swing by I did not know it was a Charger's bar. Does that bar have a pole or something like that inside?

Marrdro
10-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.
;D

Rumor has it, a good Vikes fan can out yell a whole bar of Charger fans if the proper amount of barley pop has been consumed.
If you find you are louder than them, please get a cab.
;D

IBleedPurple11
10-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Hell Ya....I am a Vikings fan in Chandler Arizona, Screw a Chargers Bar...I go to Stadium Club on Dobson and Chandler Blvd.....Vikings are always on 1 of the 3 bigscreens every week. They have NFL Network so all the games are on there. They have a good 30 TV's. Also individual TV's at the booth tables. Pretty good food at a decent price too.