PDA

View Full Version : (T)Raiders miracle in Denver.

so-cal vike
11-29-2004, 11:55 PM
I know that the Raiders pulled out a great win in Denver Sun night however, I'd just like to throw it out there once again...

F the Raider Nation.

LONG LIVE ALL (T)RAIDER HATERS!!!

Webby
11-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Sayin'.

RussellInTheBushes
11-30-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah my stomach tightened up when i saw the "was going to be" field goal at the final seconds there. Its a shame now that all the raider fans have something to brag about...

hawaiianvike21
11-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Ya and jerry porter made champ bailey his b**ch for most of the game while in the process of winning. :lol:

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 05:46 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Ya and jerry porter made champ bailey his b**ch for most of the game while in the process of winning. :lol:

Champ has been a beyatch a couple of times already this season.

I was on the road coming back from Thanksgiving weekend and didn't see the game. I wish I would have been able to watch the Snow game.

I love SNOW.

cajunvike
12-01-2004, 06:14 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Champ has been a beyatch a couple of times already this season.

I was on the road coming back from Thanksgiving weekend and didn't see the game. I wish I would have been able to watch the Snow game.

I love SNOW.

Not that you will get any of it down in H-Town!

VKG4LFE
12-01-2004, 06:17 PM
And where is H-town exactly?

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 09:17 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

And where is H-town exactly?

Houston TX :angryfire: It is hot as hell down here at times. I actually live in Galveston and over TurkeyDay it was 75 degrees and 80%plus in humidity.

Monday, it finally cooled down to the 50's. It will be 70 again by the weekend.

VKG4LFE
12-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Oh, Houston! My brother is in the Army and he was stationed at Fort Hood and he lived in Temple. How far is that from you?

snowinapril
12-01-2004, 11:15 PM
it is about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours from Houston. Add another 45 min to Galveston which is where I live on the opposite side of Houston.

cajunvike
12-02-2004, 02:16 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Oh, Houston! My brother is in the Army and he was stationed at Fort Hood and he lived in Temple. How far is that from you?

Temple may be closer to Dallas than Houston...I lived in both Big D and H-Town, but I would have to look at a map to confirm where Temple is..."and Dimples, who now lives in Temple's got the law lookin' for me"...yes, lyrics from the Man himself.

snowinapril
12-02-2004, 09:49 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

It is probably closer to the 2.5 hrs maybe 3 cause it is not interstate.

Also, 3 hrs is close in TX. I drove from Houston to the NM border and it took 7 hours at 80 mph and a couple of short stops. Un-F'n believable. TX is huge.

Yeah Cajun, it is closer to Dallas. It is just a few hours south of Dallas on I-35.