View Full Version : Props to Packers!

skogs02
11-29-2004, 11:05 PM
for winning a football game without the refs giving them ALOT of help

Vikes
11-29-2004, 11:08 PM
"skogs02" wrote:

I hate the Pakcers but I hate Rams probaly a little more.

No collapse this week good job!

cheesefree
11-30-2004, 12:25 AM
"skogs02" wrote:

Martz gave them all the help they needed. When is he going to learn he isn't as tricky as he thinks he is.

Webby
11-30-2004, 12:31 AM
God the rams looked bad. Quite silly, in fact. Could you turn the ball over more?

Yeah, was nice to see a game that featured calls against the pack in their home. Even the pack fans I was talking to were floored. All the evidence you need for the Lambeau magic. jk

RussellInTheBushes
11-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Knotted up for the lead in the division, i think we can catch a break this week though since we play the bears which is divisional and the fudge packers get to play the Eagles.

GreenBaySlackers
11-30-2004, 05:56 AM
If the pizackers beat the eagles, and we lose to the bears, i almost think they deserve the division :pukeright: ... eagles are good, bears are bad... plain and simple

VKG4LFE
11-30-2004, 12:51 PM
I think we will either both win, or both lose this weekend! They are a couple of tough games on the road (even though the bears suck). I'm never happy when the pack win, but we are really going to have to suck the last five weeks to not make the playoffs. We have a 2 game lead on the closest team that will earn a wild card berth (St. Louis at 5-6). We need to keep up our winning ways though!! Let's beat the bears!

shockzilla
11-30-2004, 01:00 PM
(Knock on wood) I am beginning to believe the "that was last year, this year is a different team" mantra the Vikes are puttin' out. The Pack are gonna have nightmares about "4th and 26" next week when they take on the Eagles. I don't see how the Eagles can lose, not with their "D".

VKG4LFE
11-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Their rush D is horrible though. If Tiki can run like he did against them, then either Ahkman or shitboy (davenport) can run buck wild on philly too. I hate the pack, but their o-line is pretty damn good and they should be able to run. I think it's going to be another high scoring, no defense game!

vikes09
11-30-2004, 06:16 PM
a bad rush d!!! javon kearse is very good and especially thier tackles simon and rayburn. and no defense from the eagles is pretty crazy i dont know howu figure that.

LosAngelis
11-30-2004, 06:33 PM
I was going to say...if the Packers had to win, I don't think Viking fans could be any happier with WHO we beat and HOW we beat them....

By the way, I got a call at 6:30 last night asking me if I wanted to go to the game...barely made it for kickoff, but I was there. Excellent game. And Longwell scored enough points for me to win my fantasy game this week.

VKG4LFE
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
"vikes09" wrote:

a bad rush d!!! javon kearse is very good and especially thier tackles simon and rayburn. and no defense from the eagles is pretty crazy i dont know howu figure that.

20th in the league, I don't consider good. 120.7 yards/game, I don't consider good.

Also, the packers are 8th in the league in rushing offense averaging 135 yards a game.

ItalianStallion
11-30-2004, 06:43 PM
The Eagles Defense has been playing very well LATELY though.

VKG4LFE
11-30-2004, 06:46 PM
All I'm sayin' is Tiki ran for over 100 yards, with a rookie QB starting.

RussellInTheBushes
11-30-2004, 07:03 PM
looking a bit more ahead though if all goes well and we beat the bears and the eagles beat the packers we still have to play the seahawks which are a decent opponent. And as for the pack...well they play the lions which arnt so hot anymore so my question is how confident do you feel in the vikings seahawks game?

snowinapril
11-30-2004, 07:12 PM
"cheesefree" wrote:

"skogs02" wrote:

Martz gave them all the help they needed. When is he going to learn he isn't as tricky as he thinks he is.

So true. Bad play calling and turnovers did them in.

mrdrae
11-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Yeah, the Packers looked very very good. The only thing that I'm concerned about is the pass defense. Bulger threw for over 405 yards. However the packers had pressure on enough plays to stop the rams. I hope we can do the same against the eagles.

rjkvikings
11-30-2004, 07:54 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

Yeah, the Packers looked very very good. The only thing that I'm concerned about is the pass defense. Bulger threw for over 405 yards. However the packers had pressure on enough plays to stop the rams. I hope we can do the same against the eagles.

You got that right. If I remember what I read correctly, Bulger set a new record for passing yards against the Pack with 448(not 100% sure), but the old record was held by Cunningham from 1998.

VKG4LFE
11-30-2004, 08:34 PM
with 444 I think!

vikes09
12-01-2004, 03:48 PM
those strips 4 tds in mnf was very impressive by ur d. they took alot of fire from under the rams o.