PDA

View Full Version : Feels Good.

PAvikesfan
11-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Great... i mean. vikes Defense looked like they against the Titans...but played like that the whole game. Ej, newman, K. williams, udeze, johnstone, and winfield...awesome... if they would have played like this against the pack cheesehead would have been crying... the vikes play very well against AFC teams as a whole, don't they.

i jumped out of my seat when K. Williams picked up that fumble, winfield laid a huge block and williams ran it in for an 80 yard TD! game over! i know Culpepper was sweating too... he almost cost the game with a fumble in the 4rth. great game to all. the only thing that could have made this day better is if Green Bay was playing today instead and LOST! we will have to wait till tomorrow.

later. very happy.

SKOL
11-28-2004, 09:18 PM
When cpep fumbled I was afraid the offense cost us the game. NOT THIS TIME. The Defense was up to the challenge. Udeze and KWill saved the day.

VikingsTw
11-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Two weeks in a row our defense had a chance to blow it and they came up with two game winning plays, Props to the D#.

Caine
11-28-2004, 09:35 PM
Could it be that the "D" has finally found it's heart and is ready to play up to their "paper potential"?

I hope so.

Hovan getting deactivated wasn't a suprise. He's been less than effective for 2 years.

And that beat up "O" line was fantastic today.

Caine

SKOL
11-28-2004, 09:38 PM
The beat up O-Line scares me though against Duh Bears. Lovie Smiths "D" will probably get to cpep.

poult
11-28-2004, 09:49 PM
they can leave hovan deactivated for the rest of the year for all i care. he is just a waste of a roster spot at this point.

LosAngelis
11-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Come on, you don't GB to lose...

WOuldn't you rather have us win out until Christmas Eve? Then, let the better team win it on the field?? :-)

SKOL
11-28-2004, 09:57 PM
"poult" wrote:

they can leave hovan deactivated for the rest of the year for all i care. he is just a waste of a roster spot at this point.

Yeah, I doubt this was a ploy of Tice to motivate Hovan. I think Tice is fed up with him.

And Los, we like ya man, but the Pack are our chief rival. Personally, I'd like to see them lose out, :cheers: but it won't happen.

rjkvikings
11-28-2004, 10:41 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

I'd like to see them lose out, :cheers: but it won't happen.

Thanks for ruining all my fun SKOL. Won't you at least let us hope for one day after a win that the Pack will lose out?

DemonicViking
11-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Uhhh.. go Rams? :thebirdman: