PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins

RK.
11-28-2004, 07:08 PM
One of the guys that is really stepping up and becoming a clutch player is Wiggins. I just wanted to put his name up on the forum because I think he is doing a fantastic job. :D

NeoVikesTX
11-28-2004, 07:10 PM
I agree!

He is a very reliable reciever, props to Wiggy! :salute:

HarrisonB57
11-28-2004, 07:17 PM
Very few times do I actually laugh out loud at something on TV if I'm watching alone. And that was exactly what I was doing when I saw his first catch today. He just looks and runs so goofy! :lol:

NeoVikesTX
11-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Who cares? Wiggy has done nothing but good things for this team since he has gotten here.

Wiggy is becoming a vital piece to our offense, especially with Kleinsasser out.

HarrisonB57
11-28-2004, 07:36 PM
It's hard to imagine how good our offense would be at full strenght. With Sass back, our running game will pick up again. And he can catch. It'll be like putting the best players in the league in Madden and just beating the crap out of whatever poor defense you're playing.

cajunvike
11-28-2004, 07:39 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him keep his streak alive of being on Super Bowl teams (Pats, Panthers)...he could add Vikings to his list and I would be very happy (especially if he adds us to his "member of the Super Bowl champion team" list).

XTAP59
11-28-2004, 07:47 PM
"RK" wrote:

One of the guys that is really stepping up and becoming a clutch player is Wiggins. I just wanted to put his name up on the forum because I think he is doing a fantastic job. :D

Agreed.
Now, what Ninja Turtle do we name him?....

duffVIkEs
11-28-2004, 08:03 PM
whatever the purple one is

NeoVikesTX
11-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Donatello is the purple one. He had the wooden staff or whatever it was.

Caine
11-28-2004, 08:37 PM
I am happy as sin with Wiggin's play all season. Once Kleinie is back, those two will be a fantastic tandem weapon to add to the arsenal.

Caine

SKOL
11-28-2004, 08:52 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"RK" wrote:

Agreed.
Now, what Ninja Turtle do we name him?....

You're right he does sort'a resemble a turtle, and his wrasslin' moves on the football in the endzone are classic. I'll just stick with "Wiggie" though. He's one of a kind.