PDA

View Full Version : 7-4

VKG4LFE
11-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Man 7-4 looks nice! Let's keep up the winning next week in Chitown!! I hope Jeff George doesn't play, I'm afraid of his arm!

HarrisonB57
11-28-2004, 04:03 PM
i wouldn't be worried about jeff. even if our d-line didn't get to him, he's got no one to throw to.

VKG4LFE
11-28-2004, 04:04 PM
Very true!

triedandtruevikesfan
11-28-2004, 04:06 PM
I love it!!! We're on our way boys!!! I was driving to work during the last quarter and got some funny looks when I was screaming and clapping when K-Dub ran that in for a touchdown!!! Way to get it done!!!

cajunvike
11-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah, it was hilarious and exciting at the same time when KWill was heading towards the end zone...all I could think of was Berman's "Rumblin', stumblin' bumblin'" line that he uses every time a DL scoops up a fumble and runs it in for a TD!

GO DEFENSE!!!!!

VKG4LFE
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Man I can't wait to see the game!!

wv__viking__fan
11-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Very good win, proves this team is not going to hit a slide like last year. Next up the bears. Get'em Vikes!

VKG4LFE
11-28-2004, 04:27 PM
We win on the road and we will be good to go. One game at a time, but next week is a huge game!!

XTAP59
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Yeah, it was hilarious and exciting at the same time when KWill was heading towards the end zone...all I could think of was Berman's "Rumblin', stumblin' bumblin'" line that he uses every time a DL scoops up a fumble and runs it in for a TD!

GO DEFENSE!!!!!

Yea, it was like the play lasted 20 seconds.... I was cheering wildly.

rjkvikings
11-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Man, I was screaming as loud as I could. To bad nobody could hear me cause I was at the Dome.

P.S. What were they reviewing on that play? I couldn't hear the ref.

XTAP59
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

Man, I was screaming as loud as I could. To bad nobody could hear me cause I was at the Dome.

P.S. What were they reviewing on that play? I couldn't hear the ref.

That Leftwich's hand was going forward.....

rjkvikings
11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks, that's what I figured, but I wasn't sure. I'm gonna watch the game later.

ItalianStallion
11-28-2004, 04:46 PM
12-4 would sound so much better though...

XTAP59
11-28-2004, 04:46 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

12-4 would sound so much better though...

One game at a time....

VKG4LFE
11-28-2004, 04:49 PM
12-4 would sound great, but like xtap said, one at a time!!

vegasvike
11-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Man I hope that we can come out of Chi town with a win then the toughest game for us would be Detroit

Storm
11-28-2004, 05:04 PM
I was listening to radio and checking out the live chat, and man was I happy when Kwill got that TD. The awesomeness of being a Viking fan! SKOL!

JWalkRulz84
11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!

HarrisonB57
11-28-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm looking forward to next week. Maybe w/o Urlacher, we can get back to running the ball. Or we could continue to throw the ball like usually do and score 50 pts. Either way i'd be happy.

LosAngelis
11-28-2004, 08:56 PM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

I love it!!! We're on our way boys!!! I was driving to work during the last quarter and got some funny looks when I was screaming and clapping when K-Dub ran that in for a touchdown!!! Way to get it done!!!

I was trapped in Mankato all over Thanksgiving...I can't believe I SAW you, TNT, on the drive home!!! I thought you were just another crazy Minnesota driver!!!

triedandtruevikesfan
11-28-2004, 10:02 PM
haha Los... I wouldn't have been in the same area as you, but I'm sure I wasn't the only lunatic screaming her head off in the car!

skogs02
11-28-2004, 11:14 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!Favre time??? whats that?? another 5 INT performance???

Big Daddy
11-28-2004, 11:27 PM
Great game! This is the second week in a row that the D sealed the game, and they're playing better every week.

Is it just me or do the Viks play better in the second half? Must be making good adjustments on both sides of the ball.

We're on the way but they need to keep imporving every week and continue to win.

triedandtruevikesfan
11-28-2004, 11:34 PM
They do seem to step it up a lot more in the second half. I'm happy they are getting it done, but its kinda frustrating to watch! If they would play a whole 60 minutes with that intensity I won't get ulcers!!!

RK.
11-29-2004, 02:02 AM
They do seem to step it up a lot more in the second half. I'm happy they are getting it done, but its kinda frustrating to watch! If they would play a whole 60 minutes with that intensity I won't get ulcers!!!
What that indicates to me is that they are making good adjustments at half time however the initial defense planning hasn't been all that great.

ItalianStallion
11-29-2004, 07:32 AM
At least the arn't folding under the pressure anymore, like they did last season. This next win is crucial though since we SHOULD beat Chicago, they are not a good team. Plus it seems like 8-8 will get in the playoffs anway, lol

purplepat
11-29-2004, 09:48 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Man 7-4 looks nice! Let's keep up the winning next week in Chitown!! I hope Jeff George doesn't play, I'm afraid of his arm!

Can't see how George would be ready to play on Sunday, unless it was a dire emergency. Frankly, even the mighty Quinn would see the field this Sunday before George.

Now, the Bears rematch against the Bears is another matter....

whackthepack
11-29-2004, 09:58 AM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!

Jwalk allstar (and you would be good on Jay Leno's show)!

You may have 5 game winning streak but the refs helped your team win 2 of those games, your record should be 4 and 6!

St. Louis will win tonight and drop your puckers to 6 and 5! Next week you play Philly and your record goes to 6 and 6!

The Vikes win in Chicago and we go to 8 - 4 with a commanding lead in the North!

whackthepack
11-29-2004, 10:01 AM
didn't mean to post twice

snowinapril
11-29-2004, 10:01 AM
"wv__viking__fan" wrote:

Very good win, proves this team is not going to hit a slide like last year. Next up the bears. Get'em Vikes!

The Giants are this years 2003 Vikings

What, they haven't won a game since beating us, I don't think.

7-4 looks nice.

GIVE PROPS TO THE YOUNG VIKES UDEZE and K.WILL they saved us.

And our back up o-line.

ONE MORE PLAY BABY, we made it against the JAGS

snowinapril
11-29-2004, 10:11 AM
"Big Daddy" wrote:

Great game! This is the second week in a row that the D sealed the game, and they're playing better every week.

Is it just me or do the Viks play better in the second half? Must be making good adjustments on both sides of the ball.

We're on the way but they need to keep imporving every week and continue to win.

Yes they are improving BUT......

The D need to start tackilng the whole game. Stop letting these teams into the game in the first place. I hope the D isn't too high on themselves and get their butts chewed again for not tackling. This is a consistant problem that needs fixing.

snowinapril
11-29-2004, 10:16 AM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

At least the arn't folding under the pressure anymore, like they did last season. This next win is crucial though since we SHOULD beat Chicago, they are not a good team. Plus it seems like 8-8 will get in the playoffs anway, lol

If we are 8-8, let's just stay home from the playoffs and give the other NFC teams a rest so they are healthy going into the meaningful games.

I am just kidding of course because we would still have a chance. But 8-8 is almost like getting in by default because other teams didn't play well rather than earning a playoff spot.

I want to EARN IT!

vikes09
11-30-2004, 06:22 PM
hopefully, theres not going 2 be a fall apart this year. but id sure love to see the slackers fall apart though. im pretty sure were in the playoffs bc the nfc is horrible this year. and realistically i think well win the division and that 7-4 does look good

im hopin for 12-4 but seriously i think 11-5

go vikes!!! :salute:

Vikes
12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I don't think Jeff George would be up to speed quite yet. I would not worry about him playing.

vikes09
12-01-2004, 03:44 PM
i dont worry either about george.

vegasvike
12-09-2004, 01:23 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Whoa I don't care what anyone says the Lions are a PRO team even though their record might be sub.500 they are out there gettin payed for a game that we ALL(most of us) only played they always play tough at home remeber last Thanksgiving? Now like I said they will be a tough game b/c the pack wont have the Refs to wi the game for them on 12-24