PDA

View Full Version : Props to Colts for sweeping NFC North!

MossWilliamsHenderson
11-25-2004, 03:28 PM
I gotta give my props to the Colts for sweeping the NFC North!

The Packers and Vikings kept it close with the Colts while the Bears and Lions got blown out! :lol:

Kyle
11-25-2004, 05:37 PM
How embarrasing.

I hope either Green Bay or Minnesota comes back and kicks their ass.

cheesefree
11-25-2004, 07:29 PM
"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:

The Packers and Vikings kept it close with the Colts while the Bears and Lions got blown out! :lol:

The Packers were embarrassed 45-31 by Indy. Although the Packers losing by 14 was better than a total blowout like the Chicago and Detroit games.

packmanxxxi
11-25-2004, 07:56 PM
embarassed? it was probably the best game of the year in the NFL... not embarassing at all

ItalianStallion
11-25-2004, 07:58 PM
It was a very exciting game, but the viking game was alot closer, not that it really matters.

dred
11-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Packers was one hell of a shootout. Prob my favorite game so far this year.
Vikings was another great game, I just wish you guys had Randy Moss playing. Might have turned into an overtime deathmatch, which is always fun.

:D

cajunvike
11-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey dred...what are you doing in Blacksburg? Attending VA Tech by chance...if so, I hope that you guys beat the crap out of Miami and take the ACC!!!

Foreman44
11-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Colts are fun to watch ... and since someone has to win the AFC, I would hope that they do.

As for the NFC, considering everything at this point, I still think the Vikings have a chance ... but they must start to gel on defense AND win 5 out of the last 6. Tall order for sure. Ah, especially that part about the defense 8)

CulpepperViking16
11-26-2004, 01:45 PM
Honestly, you know our defense isn't worth betting on. If it wasn't for our high powered offense, well...we'd be like the Bears. Our only hope to win against Jax sunday is for our offense to have the momentum and be affective against Jax's D.

silvermane
11-27-2004, 11:22 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

embarassed? it was probably the best game of the year in the NFL... not embarassing at all

it was a good game but i have to say one of the best games i have seen this year was the overtime game between cleveland and philly. that was a very hard fought contest.

as for the colts sweeping the nfc north, the most embarrassing part was that the vikings were the only ones in our division to hold the colts to less than 40 points!

Steamed Turtle
11-27-2004, 08:41 PM
Crazy mofos.

purplepat
11-29-2004, 11:23 AM

Excuse me.....

Packers were blown out by the Colts. We'll, maybe not like the Lions and Bears were, but losing by 14 is not "close".

CT Viking Man
11-29-2004, 11:44 AM
"purplepat" wrote:

Excuse me.....

Packers were blown out by the Colts. We'll, maybe not like the Lions and Bears were, but losing by 14 is not "close".

If I can remember correctly the Colts had the upper hand the whole game. At least the Vikes came down to a last second field goal. It would have also been a whole different game if Moss was playing.

VKG4LFE
11-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Who cares we both lost to them! Manning had 19 TD passes against the NFC north (I think), wow!