PDA

View Full Version : Viking mural

enlvikeman
11-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Hey everyone...when you get a chance check out the Viking mural my wife had done for me! It's in the fan photo album. I was away for a week and when I came back I discovered she had transformed my computer room into a Vikings tribute room. She did this for my birthday and it was the greatest gift ever. I can't fit everything she did into the picture however you can see a portion of what the artist did. Gotta give her props, my wife is a Redskins fan and I know it was hard for her. I'm slowly converting her though. :cheers:

CanuckVike
11-25-2004, 10:33 AM
You have a good wife who looks to be a good graphic artist! Looks like you're in for at least one dinner out with her in the future!!!

enlvikeman
11-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Thanks bro...she had paid some artist to come in and do it though. She's like me, she can't even draw a stick figure.

CanuckVike
11-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Well it's the thought that counts! (and maybe I should read your posts more thoroughly!!) I'm going to have to show that to my wife...give her some good ideas for Christmas perhaps!!

enlvikeman
11-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Yeah it doesn't get better then that! I'm still excited about it. I don't leave the room, lol.

cajunvike
11-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Awesome! What a great sight to see every time you go into the computer room to work...or more likely, to post on purplepride.com!!!

enlvikeman
11-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks Cajun!

AngloVike
11-26-2004, 01:29 AM
Nice pic !!!
due to decorate my PC room next year, wonder if I can presuade my wife to go for the same thing 8)

casper
11-26-2004, 06:14 AM
enlvikeman, DUDE, it's like one of those gifts for the man who has everything, :hello1: most of all he has a GREAT WIFE.. :love3: .CONGRATES, and I am with cajun I may not leave the room just pull the wife and bed in and I would be set ok forget the bed J/K :occasion5: really cool mural man thanks for sharing it with US :headbang:

SKOL
11-26-2004, 01:22 PM
I keep telling my wife that I'm going to turn the den into a Viking Shrine..., she keeps giving me grief, so I haven't done it yet. YOUR WIFE DID IT FOR YOU..., OMG she's some kind'a gal !!

I've got it, now I have a plan. I'm going to show my wife what your wife did..., it's sure to work. Thanks enlvike.

SKOL
11-26-2004, 01:24 PM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

my wife is a Redskins fan and I know it was hard for her. :cheers:

I got it. Next time she's away for a week convert the masterbedroom into a Redskins room. She's sure to love ya for it. :wink:

enlvikeman
11-26-2004, 01:35 PM
No way brother. Do you know how long it has taken me to convert her to a Vikings fan? LOL. 5 years and two pilgrimages two the metrodome. The only team color in my house is purple! Maybe I'll change the master bedroom into a Vikings bedroom for her birthday. hahaha That would be going a tad to far I think.