PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

Del Rio
11-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Hello again fellow Viking fans. Finally made it back to the boards. Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to the rest of the season looks like it's begining to get interesting.

snowinapril
11-23-2004, 09:44 AM
I always suspected there was a cult following in Utah for the Jazz. They made you go to some sort of fan minicamp or something didn't they? No access to the outside world, computers and such?

Have they been holding you against your will the last two weeks?

Did they treat you well?

Were the conditions good?

Del Rio
11-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Well I assume that even though the Jazz are doing quite well it is still not enough to convince the KG cult and the nay sayers that they will indeed make the playoffs this year.

As far as me I actually went to Minnesota with the wife for buisiness purposes. When I returned I spent a good portion of my days in the woods chasing Elk, Mule deer, and recently Pheasant.

Then my son got sick and since he is a wee one it was very scary, but he has fully recovered and is doing really well. I have been working on two very large projects in regards to my graphic design. And time has been non-exsistent, but now the holiday season is coming time is also emerging.

Since I left certain topics mid-season that ranged from the meaning of life and christianity, to the ever so intriguing red headed mullet man, I figured I'd stop in and see what I was missing.

UTVikfan
11-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Glad your back Del Rio. Where the Heck do you find pheasants now days. Since the silly dwr, or whatever they call themselves this week stopped planting them, that hunt has sucked. Kinda like deer.

Del Rio
11-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Man UTVkfan, I wish you would have looked me up. My family owns about 1500 acres out near snowville. Pheasants all over. Sage hen as well. As far as the Elk, Deer hunt you have to go up into the Uintas. I go to a place called Cow Hollow.

I've been going there for the last 10 years and I have gotten a deer 7 times. Two of the times I didn't i missed. Including a really huge 4 point muley last year from about 60 yards away.

I didn't miss this year, but as far as phesants go they are around.
You could have tried Ogden Bay, but you have to use steel shot, or hunt the weber river out in Slaterville.

But I go to snowville, your more then welcome to go next year if you want some good holiday pheasant hunting.

SKOL
11-23-2004, 10:38 AM
Welcome back Del Rio! I wondered what happened to you. You made it back just in time to see the Vikes go on a roll !! Your football pick-em pool is still going, and you're back just in time to get back in the race. The Pack fans' heads are swelling more than ever... we need another poster to deflate their ego and bring them back down to earth.

shockzilla
11-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Welcome back Del Rio! Glad you're back - we've missed you!

VKG4LFE
11-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Good to have you back. Good to hear that your son is ok also!

snowinapril
11-23-2004, 04:38 PM
Welcome back Del Rio!

I was wondering where you were at.

Jazz are doing great!!

Did You see the #12 raised to the rafters last night?

Viking_Spirit
11-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Welcome back.....I was wondering where you went!

AngloVike
11-23-2004, 05:37 PM
always good to see one of the 'old' hands back :D

Del Rio
11-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Yeah I went to the game and watched John's number raised to the rafters it was a great sight. Surprised he spoke as much as he did being a shut in and all. But non the less an argument could be made he was the best POINT guard of all time.

The Jazz are not surprising me. They are coached by the best coach in the NBA and have a lot of young talent.

enlvikeman
11-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Welcome back

casper
11-24-2004, 09:00 AM
Welcome back DR...man has alot of stuff happened while we were out and about or what....Glad to hear all is well with you and family... see you out here SKOL

cajunvike
11-24-2004, 09:15 AM
"casper" wrote:

Welcome back DR...man has alot of stuff happened while we were out and about or what....Glad to hear all is well with you and family... see you out here SKOL

Welcome back to you, casper...it seems like ages since we have had the pleasure of your presence on the MB :D It looks like the gang is almost all here...just in time to witness the late season charge of the Vikings to the Super Bowl!!! :cheers: Are you back from your trip yet? :scratch: If so, I hope that all went well. I don't know if you are celebrating tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely wife!

cajunvike

whackthepack
11-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Del Rio glad to have you back!! :cheers:

Even tho you knocked me out of 1st place on Frogger and Duck Hunting. :(

Del Rio
11-24-2004, 04:19 PM
Had to seek some revenge on you from the defeats you gave me in our Hovan debates lol

Where is Hovan btw?

whackthepack
11-25-2004, 11:10 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Had to seek some revenge on you from the defeats you gave me in our Hovan debates lol

Where is Hovan btw?

I am not sure, I have not been on much over the last few weeks.

casper
11-26-2004, 06:22 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"casper" wrote:

Welcome back to you, casper...it seems like ages since we have had the pleasure of your presence on the MB :D It looks like the gang is almost all here...just in time to witness the late season charge of the Vikings to the Super Bowl!!! :cheers: Are you back from your trip yet? :scratch: If so, I hope that all went well. I don't know if you are celebrating tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely wife!

cajunvike

thanks cajun, we are back and did celebrate, :drunken: we will be out again soon #-o but here as much as we can hope you enjoyed the bird day :usa2: and all the football games :hello1: ...

SKOL
11-26-2004, 05:06 PM
The Bird Day games were lame this year. Who wants to watch the Lions and Cowboys anyway? It's only a "tradition" for those two cities. The rest of the world shouldn't have to pay for it by watching lame teams play lame games. There I'm done.

casper
11-27-2004, 05:17 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

The Bird Day games were lame this year. Who wants to watch the Lions and Cowboys anyway? It's only a "tradition" for those two cities. The rest of the world shouldn't have to pay for it by watching lame teams play lame games. There I'm done.

Amen but we do :wink: