PDA

View Full Version : TWill and SRice Party with 'Cocks

cajunvike
10-05-2007, 01:48 PM
They were among the many special guests at the Kentucky - South Carolina game last night:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7300186

snowinapril
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Not even some pregame rain could stop the festive atmosphere at Williams-Brice Stadium.

NFL coaching great - and long-ago Gamecock - Dan Reeves took part in the opening coin flip. Several former South Carolina players currently in the pros, like Philadelphia defensive back Sheldon Brown and Minnesota receivers Troy Williamson and Sidney Rice, were introduced to the crowd in the opening half.

Bye week antics I guess, at lease it was that scandalous. I hope they got an I like gamecocks hat out of it or a t-shirt.

cajunvike
10-05-2007, 02:58 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Not even some pregame rain could stop the festive atmosphere at Williams-Brice Stadium.

NFL coaching great - and long-ago Gamecock - Dan Reeves took part in the opening coin flip. Several former South Carolina players currently in the pros, like Philadelphia defensive back Sheldon Brown and Minnesota receivers Troy Williamson and Sidney Rice, were introduced to the crowd in the opening half.

Bye week antics I guess, at lease it was that scandalous. I hope they got an I like gamecocks hat out of it or a t-shirt.

Probably so.

C Mac D
10-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I had to do a double-take when I saw this thread title.

snowinapril
10-05-2007, 03:05 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

Probably so.

Wow! someone must have moved some keys around on my keyboard when I wasn't looking.

"At least it wasn't that scandalous."

jessejames09
10-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I could say our offense needs to rock out with their cocks out, but Troy shouldn't be involved at all.

PurpleGator
10-05-2007, 06:14 PM
I know women that had some shirts that said go cocks.

Why would you even call your team that.

COJOMAY
10-05-2007, 06:59 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

It's the "Gamecocks" often called "Cocks" for short!

singersp
10-05-2007, 07:09 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

Do they make Gamecock lollipops to sell in the concession stands?
:-

marstc09
10-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Shouldn't TWill be practicing catching the longball instead of partying.

singersp
10-06-2007, 03:20 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

He spent pretty much the entire offseason doing just that while other players were home with their families.

Isn't that enough for you?

darkmage2012
10-06-2007, 03:31 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

who cares if he's practicing catching the longball or not its not like we have a QB who can throw it with accuracy consistantly.

vikingivan
10-06-2007, 03:59 PM
"darkmage2012" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

who cares if he's practicing catching the longball or not its not like we have a QB who can throw it with accuracy consistantly.

Twill invested all the time and energy to learn how to catch, and now we don't have a QB that can get him the ball anyway.

MetalMike-LoudVike
10-06-2007, 04:14 PM
They should be focusing on the bernstain bears. to rectify the the squads record I would hope they put in a bit of work to get focused.

PurplePeopleEaters
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
I love how their womens teams are called the lady cocks. Priceless.

marstc09
10-06-2007, 04:34 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Its kind of disturbing.

MaxVike
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

"PurpleGator" wrote:

Do they make Gamecock lollipops to sell in the concession stands?
:-\

I'm watching Oklahoma vs Texas and laughed out loud when I read the lollipops question!!!!!
Talk about painting a picture
:o hey now
;D

PurpleGator
10-06-2007, 06:55 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Its kind of disturbing.

Yes, it is.... They must be from Rio.

NordicNed
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
It's nice to see them visiting their ole almamater, instead of hanging in some strip joint or renting a party boat....

Hopefully they enjoy themselves, stay safe and play smart....And come back ready to put a show on the field for us come the Bears game..