PDA

View Full Version : I never doubted it for a minute

vikingsalltheway
11-22-2004, 10:19 AM
I knew the vikes would comeback. I never doubted it for a minute. LOL JK that was a frustrating game.

purplehorn
11-22-2004, 10:23 AM
When I sae Daunte dancing on the sideline I knew
it was ON!

Freya
11-22-2004, 10:28 AM
"purplehorn" wrote:

When I sae Daunte dancing on the sideline I knew
it was ON!

Yep, that was cool!

SKOL
11-22-2004, 10:31 AM
And after the safety, down 19-7, Daunte called the whole offense around him. That changed the game, we played well on both sides of the ball after that. Daunte has become quite a leader.

dan3ski
11-22-2004, 11:18 AM
I had big douts and was looking for a brick to throw at the tv I was hoping but through three quarters I had serious doubts and was still fretting until the game was over.

DoubleDown11
11-22-2004, 02:07 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

I knew the vikes would comeback. I never doubted it for a minute. LOL JK that was a frustrating game.

Seriously, I was pretty confident all game even being down 19-7 going into the 4th quarter! Even though it wasn't a blowout, it is this sort of game that will propel them on their way to The SuperBowl!

enlvikeman
11-22-2004, 02:12 PM
I'll be happy to win the nfc north and make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. With this defense that would be a success as far as I'm concerned. Plenty of cap space next year. Plenty of free agents for this defense to obtain. Hopefulle Red sells or puts out some money. I soley blame him for our defensive woes this year. We could have had Kearse, trotter, bryant, winstrom etc. He got Windfield...I'll give him that but that was like putting a bandaid on a bursting dam.

snowinapril
11-22-2004, 03:02 PM
If our d doesn't improve to playing 3 full quarters a game, we don't deserve to waste a playoff spot. It is a little bit harsh but it is the truth.

I knew that the 19-7 deficit was not a lot of points but it was scaring me because we had not been playing good on either side of the ball. 7 points in 3 quarters, is not good for our team at all.

packmanxxxi
11-22-2004, 03:38 PM
spoiled

packmanxxxi
11-22-2004, 03:39 PM
don't you know theres fans in SF and Arizona who would give their life for a win... ;) lol

snowinapril
11-22-2004, 03:43 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

don't you know theres fans in SF and Arizona who would give their life for a win... ;) lol

Earlier in the year there were people giving their lives for a win in Green Bay!!! LOL.

Right now there are lots of sacrifices going on in SF and Mia.

SKOL
11-22-2004, 03:49 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

spoiled

xxx, I never doubted for a minute that the Pack would win in Houston. As much as I was rooting against them, even when the Pack was down by 10 points, you could just see the fire in Favre's eyes, and knew that he'd lead them back. Favre is one of those guys you wish you could cheer for.

packmanxxxi
11-22-2004, 03:51 PM
lol... that was actually rather funny SKOL.. i feel the same way about Cull because of the passion. (I never will about Moss, hes the same sort of punk as Artest is if you ask me, cullly however has fire...)

packmanxxxi
11-22-2004, 03:52 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Earlier in the year there were people giving their lives for a win in Green Bay!!! LOL.

Right now there are lots of sacrifices going on in SF and Mia.

No shit hey!!! Kinda like in MN the past few weeks! :)

XTAP59
11-22-2004, 04:54 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

lol... that was actually rather funny SKOL.. i feel the same way about Cull because of the passion. (I never will about Moss, hes the same sort of punk as Artest is if you ask me, cullly however has fire...)

I don't like to label people like you did with Moss.
I mean, Favre was a drug addict. Not only that, but he committed a felony when he had his prescriptions changed and boosted. Lucky for him, the NFL caught him in time before his long spiral downward.

Or the packers TE, Chumura, the one convicted of rape. Wasn't that a 17 year old girl BTW?

Now, just because other players may remind you of Favre and Chumura, it doesn't mean they are all drug addicts and rapists......

packmanxxxi
11-22-2004, 06:18 PM
get over yourself already....

XTAP59
11-22-2004, 07:08 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

get over yourself already....

LOL...
You liken Moss as a punk like Artest as YOUR opinion, and I offer actual facts about Favre and Churmura, and you tell me to get over oneself.

Go figure.....
Why don't you take this to the smack board if you are going to blurt out innuendo's about Viking players?

VikingsTw
11-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Ewwww Xtap just beat your A$$ down then ate your lunch.

Artest=Moss, are you sure:

Has moss ever threw a temper in a game and thrown a TV.?

Has moss ever picked a fight over an unecassary roughness debocle?

Has moss ever jumped in the stand and beat the sh*t out of a fan?

Has moss ever asked to take two months off for a rap CD?

Is moss's love for the game a questionable?

The answer is no to all those questions. Seriously what do have on moss, he smoked weed, WHEN HE WAS IN F*CKING COLLEGE, he made a comment on playing when he want's to play WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE. He pushed a meater made going 3 MPH with his car. The meater maid story was WAY over blown. How can you put artest and moss in the same sentance. That was an idiot remark you made. Moss made mistakes but artest has issues, NOW. I think most oppossing teams fans doubts about moss come from there jelously deep down.

snowinapril
11-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Moss has lost his temper with the big wigs on the bus after a game and also with the refs on the sideline, he squirted water on them.

I could be wrong on this one but I thought he had a weed possession during the metermaid incident or right around there.

With that being said, Moss gets it. He understands he did wrong and has changed since then. It has been almost 2 years since any sort of an outburst by Garnett.

Moss was still a young man when he did this stuff. Like we didn't do stupid stuff when we were Moss' age 22-25 yrs old. Just because you make a lot of money doesn't mean you are automatically mature.

The same goes for Artest. He is 25. That is a young man that had to grow up fast. His actions as well as Moss can't be condoned. But they need to be able to learn from their mistakes and make changes to become better people.

Barkley is still an idiot at times but when he is he makes amends for it. When he was playing, he tried to spit on a fan. He accidentally spit on the girl. He apologized and became friends with the young girl. To this day, he will not say that he should not have spit at all just that he shouldn't have spit on the girl.

packmanxxxi
11-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Moss then and Artest now is a fair compairison and I stil by it for the same reasons snow said... Moss DID lose his temper with a ref... he RAN OVER A COP... and was a druggie... my comment wasnt about the Packer at all, and you my friend were the idiot who couldnt see that...

cajunvike
11-23-2004, 08:59 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Moss then and Artest now is a fair compairison and I stil by it for the same reasons snow said... Moss DID lose his temper with a ref... he RAN OVER A COP... and was a druggie... my comment wasnt about the Packer at all, and you my friend were the idiot who couldnt see that...

The major difference between the two is that Artest is a head case (who will not grow out of his psychotic behavior) and Moss was just immature (and has since grown out of his erratic behavior)...Moss was a bad boy, but Artest is a straight up THUG...the only one who comes close is Sprewell (when he choked Carlesimo)!

snowinapril
11-23-2004, 09:23 AM
I think Spree was just having a bad day. SOmeone step on his Jordans earlier in the day or something.

Spree also grew out of it.

Didn't he get suspended for the rest of the season too that year?

cajunvike
11-23-2004, 09:28 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

I think Spree was just having a bad day. SOmeone step on his Jordans earlier in the day or something.

Spree also grew out of it.

Didn't he get suspended for the rest of the season too that year?

I think so...I still don't like him for doing that though...it really crossed the line (even though that aggravating bastard Carlesimo probably deserved it).

snowinapril
11-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I always found him scary after that incident until he got to the Wolves and got to see him more often.

Proof that baggage sticks with you and impressions last for a long time.

XTAP59
11-23-2004, 10:46 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I suggested that you take your comments to the smack board.
Now, you fire away and start to call people here idiots.

But, if you must continue, so shall I.
Moss did lose his temper. So does many other players in every sport. Moss did not jump into the stands and start a fight by punching fans.

Moss did not run over a cop. The woman officer actually jumped on his car when he wasn't yielding. It was a traffic ticket. The woman did not get run over as you stated in capital letters.

Your statement is merely an opinion and thats OK. My statement about Favre and Churmura are facts. Thats the difference.

Artest went into the stands and attacked several people. Moss did not.

purplehorn
11-23-2004, 11:43 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

... and was a druggie... ...

And you are still an :drunken: idiot

packmanxxxi
11-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Moss did not jump into the stands and start a fight by punching fans.

Moss did not run over a cop. The woman officer actually jumped on his car when he wasn't yielding. It was a traffic ticket. The woman did not get run over as you stated in capital letters.

Your statement is merely an opinion and thats OK. My statement about Favre and Churmura are facts. Thats the difference.

Artest went into the stands and attacked several people. Moss did not.[/quote]

Moss may have not started a fight with fans, but he did just about with a ref, no different....

Also, this bull about running over the cop not being a big deal only exists in MN. It is and always will be a big deal. How you try to justify this behavior is a statement of todays society.

Also, about Favre and Chumura. Favre was addicted to a LEGAL pain killer.... second, Chumuras actions were inexcusable... and if you noticed, he NEVER played another down for the Packers after that.

All I said was I think Moss' punk actions and Artests were similar. Moss has grown up- sort of- and I dont see him acting like he used to anymore. However, I still say the comparison is valid. Moss is a thug and is the #1 reaosn why the Vikings will never be anything. Talent alone does not warrent a great player. Cullpeper has the attitude AND talent, making HIM a great player... not Moss....

poult
11-23-2004, 12:37 PM
you wanna talk about a THUG, thatd be the packers davenport. breaking into his ex girlfriends apartment and taking a shit in her closet while shes sleeping....... talk about a damn neandrathal. yeah, the packers have class keeping a guy like that. that guys a sick man for doing such a thing, there is NO defending that.

VKG4LFE
11-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Don't forget the thug Ahman who hit his wife!

XTAP59
11-23-2004, 02:21 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

PACKMANXXXI quotes....

Moss may have not started a fight with fans, but he did just about with a ref, no different....

Also, this bull about running over the cop not being a big deal only exists in MN. It is and always will be a big deal. How you try to justify this behavior is a statement of todays society.

Also, about Favre and Chumura. Favre was addicted to a LEGAL pain killer.... second, Chumuras actions were inexcusable... and if you noticed, he NEVER played another down for the Packers after that.

All I said was I think Moss' punk actions and Artests were similar. Moss has grown up- sort of- and I dont see him acting like he used to anymore. However, I still say the comparison is valid. Moss is a thug and is the #1 reaosn why the Vikings will never be anything. Talent alone does not warrent a great player. Cullpeper has the attitude AND talent, making HIM a great player... not Moss....

Exactly how did Moss "almost" start a fight with a ref? by squirting his water bottle on him? Again, that is merely your biased opinion.

Moss got a traffic ticket. He did not run over the woman. Plain and simple.
Again, your remark is biased opinion.

About Favre being a drug addict. Yes, he is a recovering addict. I wasn't commenting on the so-called legal addiction but the fact that he misled doctors, coaches, and the media and I can excuse the latter two but lying to doctors to procure more drugs, and in so doing that, the drugs now became illegal for he was not prescribed them in that dose, and that became a felony.

About Churmura, I was simply making a statement.

And, with your last statement. Your biased opinion is that Moss is a thug. You also blame Moss for the Vikings never doing anything. Once again, biased opinion.

You see, Randy Moss plays for the Minnesota Vikings. He has had some his best games against your team, the packers. Moss has lit up the packers secondary countless times. In fact, Moss is such a concern to the packers that I believe in the 99 and 00 draft, they selected predominately corners and safeties just to deal with Moss. So far, it hasn't worked.

Now here is my opinion. I find it strange that you, a packer fan, would spend so much time on an opposing teams board and have over 400 posts under one's belt. Do you frequent other teams boards as often? What about your own packer board? I'm sure there are several out there. Just curious as all. I would understand a fan coming here for an upcoming game to spy on the enemy but would think they would leave after gloating or gathering the information they wanted.

Just curious.....

Pirate
11-23-2004, 06:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Yo dude! Your dementia is showing

cajunvike
11-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the board, Pirate! Thank God that you are not a Packer fan...you would definitely take some serious sh*t for your choice of screen name if you were...LOL!

DoubleDown11
11-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Pacman is kind of funny, he makes a comparison between Artest and Moss looking for a reaction.

In the Pacman's world the only difference between Jeffrey Dahmer and Mark Chmura is that Dahmer was with little boys.