PDA

View Full Version : Tice showing em up

Webby
07-29-2002, 04:51 AM
How do you like that? Tice out there working out side by side with boys instead of sitting in the shade eating doughnuts. Hands on coach, you gotta love it. Watch these guys come around under Tice who shows some damned leadership for once!

AngloVike
07-29-2002, 04:51 AM

mr.woo
03-27-2007, 10:10 PM
"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?
Tice out there working out side by side with boys instead of sitting in the shade eating doughnuts.
Hands on coach, you gotta love it.
Watch these guys come around under Tice who shows some damned leadership for once!

yeah tice will whip them into shape! or not......

davike
03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?
Tice out there working out side by side with boys instead of sitting in the shade eating doughnuts.
Watch these guys come around under Tice who shows some damned leadership for once!

UNDER TICE WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!! WANNA ARGUE ABOUT IT?

BadlandsVikings
03-27-2007, 10:43 PM
"davike" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?

http://UNDER TICE WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!! WANNA ARGUE ABOUT IT?

You can sit beside him with one of his extra scalped tickets.

Zeus
03-27-2007, 11:38 PM
"mr.woo" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?

Hey WooMan - is there really a need to dredge up 5-year-old threads in which the first four or five posts are blank?

=Z=

vikes_4_life_42
03-27-2007, 11:42 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?

Hey WooMan - is there really a need to dredge up 5-year-old threads in which the first four or five posts are blank?

=Z=

i was thinking the same thing. maybe a little time in pp.o hell would straighten him out
:D

Zeus
03-27-2007, 11:45 PM
"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?

=Z=

i was thinking the same thing. maybe a little time in pp.o hell would straighten him out

I think I like WooMan better when he can only sign onto PPO from the banned school computers.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
03-27-2007, 11:49 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"mr.woo" wrote:

"Webby" wrote:

How do you like that?

=Z=

I think I like WooMan better when he can only sign onto PPO from the banned school computers.

=Z=

I like him better before we knew he was friends with grrrrrr.

Webby
03-28-2007, 12:42 AM
I think his prepubescent effort to strike back at me for shining the light on his complete lack of discipline with our liquor supply and his thread hijacking demonstrates some serious issues.....dredging something 5 years old, when the yound whippersnapper has created multiple fouls against the PP.O Nation deserves some time in PP.O hell.

:P

And for the record, I still think Tice got the short end of the stick, and stuck in a very bad position that had little hope for success despite any popular opinions of his brain stock.
Any coach required to fund the team with his own paychecks is permanently screwed regardless.
I still hope the best for the big lug.

Vikes_King
03-28-2007, 01:07 AM
god i love you webby

whackthepack
03-28-2007, 07:55 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:

god i love you webby

He's married with a son so back off Vikes King!
-
Homewrecker!

mountainviking
03-29-2007, 12:20 PM
I liked Tice too!!

My plan was to keep him, let the Defense gel under Cotrell for another year, and provide the support that MCDick never did:
namely in the form of additional coaches and a real offensive coord, like Martz or Mariucci!
I believe even Loney said he'd be happy to move back to OLINE anyway;)

Oh well...personally I like the new style Vikings, they remind me of the old 70s Vikings: solid Defense and a steady, clock eating offense :)