PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

kramer9guy
11-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Special teams suck.
Defense has no fundamentals. They can't tackle.
Marcus Robinson is a mediocre waste of $$$.
Tice seems to consistantly make bad decisions regarding 4th downs and challenges.

This is getting sickening. The same damn problems week after week.

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Tell me about it, I'm not given up on the game yet but god damn, EJ was supossed to be a beast, a guy that is a for sure tackler. Maybe its because hes sick but still come on people, defense is sh*t and so is the kicking game. I didn't expect this, just rediculous, no running game no pass protection, just horid.

CanuckVike
11-21-2004, 01:41 PM
I telly you boys..this is painful! If we lose, man I see a tailspin coming like you don't want to talk about...as well as everybody fired from the coaching ranks...there's just way too much talent on this team even without Moss to be playing this bad.

XTAP59
11-21-2004, 01:44 PM
"CanuckVike" wrote:

I telly you boys..this is painful! If we lose, man I see a tailspin coming like you don't want to talk about...as well as everybody fired from the coaching ranks...there's just way too much talent on this team even without Moss to be playing this bad.

Wow...
Three and out in first series.....
We need some help here....

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 01:46 PM
We need the oline to pull their head out of their asses, there not giving bennett any running room or pepp the time to throw the ball.

Foreman44
11-21-2004, 02:00 PM
This is it. Kiss the post-season good-bye.

Foreman44
11-21-2004, 03:05 PM
The comeback saves the day. Defense shows up in the late 3rd and 4th quarters. Nice job at long last. Offense looked great in the 2nd half! Hope still alive!

T-Bone
11-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Johnstone redeems himself. Moe is our MVP. Tice is as dumb as he looks.

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 03:29 PM
"Foreman44" wrote:

This is it. Kiss the post-season good-bye.

Thats why i never post things like that in the middle of the game when the VIKINGS are only down by 12 points. :scratch:

poult
11-21-2004, 03:34 PM
good point, dont open your mouth till youre sure. and if this year has proven anything, there is no sure thing in football.

VKG4LFE
11-21-2004, 04:54 PM
You guys are what makes people think that Vikes fans are bandwagoners!!

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 07:16 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Say WHAT???, I aint no motha f*ck'n bandwagoner :angryfire:

VKG4LFE
11-21-2004, 07:17 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Say WHAT???, I aint no motha f*ck'n bandwagoner :angryfire:

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the guys that posted the stuff towards the top of the thread before the game was even over!!

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Oh my bad, i saw YOU GUYS so i was like what the heck.

VKG4LFE
11-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I shouldn't have generalized like that, sorry!!

kramer9guy
11-21-2004, 08:17 PM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

Special teams suck.
Defense has no fundamentals. They can't tackle.
Marcus Robinson is a mediocre waste of $$$.
Tice seems to consistantly make bad decisions regarding 4th downs and challenges.

This is getting sickening. The same damn problems week after week.

What bothers me the most is when people turn a blind eye to glaring problems with the team. I'm a realist. There are still too many problems with this team. We keep seeing the above things every week and because of that fact, we are gonna be playing close games every week (and more than likely lose more games). It's called constructive critisism. We should be much better. If we would have lost this game (which was more than possible) the season just may have been over (our team seems to have a very fragile psyche). We need to play much better if we are gonna have any chances in the post season. IMO, the fans should boo an underachieving team like they did today in the first half in the dome. I'm sorry but i'm not satisfied when a team with the amount of talent like we have plays like crap. It is very sickening. :pukeright:

dan3ski
11-21-2004, 08:20 PM
I have been a Vikings fan from the sixties but I will still call a rose a rose. That means I will speak my mind if I think someone does something good or bad.

kramer9guy
11-21-2004, 08:26 PM
"dan3ski" wrote:

I have been a Vikings fan from the sixties but I will still call a rose a rose. That means I will speak my mind if I think someone does something good or bad.

Ditto, I've been a diehard Viking fan since the late 70's and agree 100% There is nothing wrong with constructive critisism. I bleed purple.

vikings_fan66
11-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes, When in Rome

PAvikesfan
11-21-2004, 10:22 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Tell me about it, I'm not given up on the game yet but god damn, EJ was supossed to be a beast, a guy that is a for sure tackler. Maybe its because hes sick but still come on people, defense is sh*t and so is the kicking game. I didn't expect this, just rediculous, no running game no pass protection, just horid.

i thought the same thing till after halftime after he took a huge dump in the locker-room... he got all the toxins out so he can concentrate on the gaps.

seriously, he showed up in the 2nd half... he needs to work on his consistency and practice his gap chasing.

VikingsTw
11-21-2004, 10:31 PM
OH yeah i was very pleased with EJ's second half play, something just didnt seem right in the first half. He jsut needs to be more consistent.

hawaiianvike21
11-22-2004, 02:40 AM
I think the entire lb core got it from the coaching staff at half time. Fox showed many clips of our lbs being out of position and missing many tackles. HOwever i didnt see too many mis tackles, out of position lbers t hat lead to huge running gains in the second half, so they must have fixed something and in a hearbeat. :shock:

Someone really lit a bonfire under the lbing core. A big one too. :shock: :D :lol: