PDA

View Full Version : What is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vikingsalltheway
11-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Man we suck! If we lose at home to the lions this will be embarassing. The vikings cant get anything going, this game is pissing me off!

XTAP59
11-21-2004, 01:12 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

Man we suck! If we lose at home to the lions this will be embarassing. The vikings cant get anything going, this game is pissing me off!

Agreed. Tice looks perplexed.....But, he usually does.
We are going to need a break here to get back into the game.

PhxFan
11-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Offense seems to be doing everything right, other than going out on downs in the red zone...D has to be to blame on this so far! http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/lynx/prplsad.gif

Edit** for a WTF??

ultravikingfan
11-21-2004, 01:34 PM
"PhxFan" wrote:

Offense seems to be doing everything right, other than going out on downs in the red zone...D has to be to blame on this so far! http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/lynx/prplsad.gif

Edit** for a WTF??

Offense seems to be doing everything right...
Are you kidding me? 7 points, we are not doing anything right!

PhxFan
11-21-2004, 01:43 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PhxFan" wrote:

Edit** for a WTF??

Offense seems to be doing everything right...
Are you kidding me? 7 points, we are not doing anything right!
Not seeing the game, just following the stats on ESPN.com...my post was made before we went into total suckdom http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/lynx/prplsad.gif

ultravikingfan
11-21-2004, 01:44 PM
We went into total "suckdom" after the first drive.

Foreman44
11-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Officially now: TICE MUST GO

XTAP59
11-21-2004, 02:32 PM
"Foreman44" wrote:

LOL....
Agreed.
Tice said at half that it was all the coaches could do and it was now up to the players.

Way to adjust at halftime tice.....

Freya
11-21-2004, 04:48 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"Foreman44" wrote:

LOL....
Agreed.
Tice said at half that it was all the coaches could do and it was now up to the players.

I thought that was a pretty accurate statement on Tice's part.
Outside of playing for them what else could any coach do at that point.
People off the street could have played as good as the defense did in the first half. :shock:

XTAP59
11-21-2004, 05:13 PM
"Freya" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"Foreman44" wrote:

LOL....
Agreed.

People off the street could have played as good as the defense did in the first half. :shock:

My point is that Tice said it was all he could do. Now its up to the players. Well, did that mean that he gave Culpepper the power to call his own plays? Or the defense to call their own sets?
I don't think so. The ebb and flow of the game changes every several minutes. one play either on defense or offense can change the game. The coaches have to be aware and ready to call the right play or the right defense.

Freya
11-22-2004, 05:51 AM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"Freya" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"Foreman44" wrote:

LOL....
Agreed.

My point is that Tice said it was all he could do. Now its up to the players. Well, did that mean that he gave Culpepper the power to call his own plays? Or the defense to call their own sets?
I don't think so. The ebb and flow of the game changes every several minutes. one play either on defense or offense can change the game. The coaches have to be aware and ready to call the right play or the right defense.

I agree with you about the play calling. I haven't been happy about that all year. But the first half defense was all about blown assignments and poor decisions, not play calling. Henderson let far too many tackles blow right by him. They made alterations and didn't cover their a$$es.
The intensity and dicipline of the players on the field is not something the coaches are in control of. JMO

purplehorn
11-22-2004, 07:38 AM
Kudos to Claiborn and Winfield thats all we needed
was a couple big plays on D to get this thing rolling.
They came from behind and got the job done.
Next......