PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins or Kleinsasser

duffVIkEs
11-18-2004, 10:27 PM
wiggins has been very productive recently and seems to be one of dauntes favorite targets. hes been playing very well, however, kleinsasser has been the man the past few years. im just wondering what you guys think.

Kleinsasser40
11-18-2004, 11:14 PM
<-------------the name says it all!

Caine
11-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Wiggins has come a long way since his first game. He's got great hands, and has been a big relief to our injury ridden offense.

That said, Kleinie is just so versitile that he's definately "The Man".

Hopefully, we'll see the Vikes develop the use of the 2-TE sets more. With those two bracketing the line, the receivers we have, and our backfield, there won't be a Defense in the league that will be able to even remotely stop us. And that's not idle bragging. There's not ONE player in that offense that couldn't START anywhere else.

Now, if only we could find a Defense....

Caine

Webby
11-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Wiggy is the man. Tough choice, but I think he picks up better in the field than Kleinsasser, but he's got more experience. He brings a different depth than Jimmy K as he runs out sidelines and short dumps, a lot less than Wiggy pulls down.

snowinapril
11-19-2004, 01:59 AM
Wiggins has great hands.

Kleiny is a better blocker and believe it or not, he is more agile and faster.

We have 3 WRs and a RB that can catch so I say we need the blocking. Kleiny is the man.

We didn't franchise the guy for no reason.

Foreman44
11-19-2004, 02:44 AM
The 2 TE set sounds great for next year
They are both very good

MossWilliamsHenderson
11-19-2004, 02:46 AM
"Foreman44" wrote:

The 2 TE set sounds great for next year
They are both very good

You said it man! Kleinsassuer and Wiggins is gonna give opposing defenses FITS! I can't wait for next year!!!

hawaiianvike21
11-19-2004, 03:48 AM
Both are a lot different so its actually really hard to compare the two when healthy.

First off kleinny helps the run and passing game go with his superb blocking and wiggins add another decent receiving option to go to as he proved that last week against the pack converting many third down conversions with tough catches. It does suck that kleinny is out. I can just imagine how well our running game and passing game would be with him in there.

TheAnimal93
11-19-2004, 07:53 AM
got to keep both, both guys are good for different reasons of course. wiggy the pass catcher, and ksasser the beast who can also catch a pass or two.
can we vote for some more D?

purplepat
11-19-2004, 07:57 AM
You can't choose. Both serve different roles, if both were healthy, the Vikings would be running a 2 TE offense most of the time.

PAvikesfan
11-19-2004, 10:01 AM
they are two different kinds of players, but both tough in their own right. Wiggins is more of a go-to guy and a bigger target, Klein lays outs great blocks.

Freya
11-19-2004, 10:15 AM
"vikes can do" wrote:

got to keep both, both guys are good for different reasons of course. wiggy the pass catcher, and ksasser the beast who can also catch a pass or two.

yup, yup, yup :wink:

Freya
11-19-2004, 10:29 AM
"vikes can do" wrote:

yup, yup, yup :wink:

cajunvike
11-19-2004, 11:43 AM
"vikes can do" wrote:

If every draft choice next year was for defensive players, I couldn't be more happy. That plus a few key agent pickups on D as well.

owensforpres
11-19-2004, 12:05 PM
i think wiggins is doin great job so far. i like ksasser but lets just keeps whats workin for once.

VikingsTw
11-19-2004, 04:32 PM
I like Kliensasser and i believe that if he was in WIggy's position he could be doing the same thing in the recieving game. Pepp has really learned how to use his backs and TE's. Klien is faster and we have not been able to get a good running game going all year. If Klien was playing it would help tramendously in that area. Wiggy is doin great, he's been CLUTCH, kinda like moe was last year. We need to sign wiggy to an extention.