PDA

View Full Version : Vikings @ Bears 10/14/07

marstc09
09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I officially have tickets to this game. Is anyone else going?

pattyosviKING
09-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Don't think I can afford the tickets this year.
Maybe a tailgate get together?

PurpleTide
09-14-2007, 08:35 AM
You might check with TNT, She's up in the windy city somewhere representing Viking fans.

Prophet
09-14-2007, 08:37 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:

You might check with TNT, She's up in the windy city somewhere representing Viking fans.

She wears a grossman thong though, so be careful.

pattyosviKING
09-14-2007, 08:38 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

That's okay.
I can get rid of that for ya.

marstc09
10-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Anyone going to this game?
:(

jessejames09
10-05-2007, 10:14 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

A Rex Grossman thong or a 'gross man thong'?

C Mac D
10-05-2007, 10:21 AM
"jessejames09" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

A gross man-thong

marstc09
10-05-2007, 10:27 AM
"C" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

A gross man-thong

Enough about nasty thongs. Who is going to the game?

C Mac D
10-05-2007, 10:30 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"PurpleTide" wrote:

A gross man-thong

I am. Want to sit next to me? We can be buddy-buddy... tweedledee and tweedledum... whata say pal?

anyways, back to the gross man-thong...

marstc09
10-05-2007, 10:32 AM
"C" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

A gross man-thong

I am. Want to sit next to me? We can be buddy-buddy... tweedledee and tweedledum... whata say pal?

No comment.

cajunvike
10-05-2007, 10:54 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

I officially have tickets to this game. Is anyone else going?

Last time, I tried to get a ticket when I was there...no dice.
I did get to tailgate with the Bores fans though...they weren't too bad...especially after I plied them with my famous gumbo.
LOL

PurpleGator
10-06-2007, 09:50 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Anyone going to this game?
:(

Watching the game like always but not going.
Its a little too far for me.

marstc09
10-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Am I the only PP.O guy representing at this game?
:'( :( >:(

Nooks
10-09-2007, 04:14 PM
This is the first year I am not going because the price of tickets is disgusting this year. Im in the area though so if anyone is getting together anywhere then I can probably make that!

C Mac D
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Am I the only PP.O guy representing at this game?
:'( :( >:(

I'll be there with bells on... Want to carpool?

jmcdon00
10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"C" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

A gross man-thong

No comment.

I'm of the mindset that all man thongs are gross.

marstc09
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.

C Mac D
10-10-2007, 04:30 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Well I guess I am going at this by myself and my buddy who is a Bear fan. I am sure I will not be the only Viking fan there! Boo to all of you for not going.

Wish I could. You'll have fun regardless though. I am going to the game against the Giants though. Anyone planing on going to that one?

cajunvike
10-10-2007, 04:46 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!
:P

marstc09
10-10-2007, 07:29 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

IF I was as close as you are, I would go...so boo to you...for not going to EVERY Vikings home game!

I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.

singersp
10-10-2007, 07:39 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

I do go to every Vikings home game. Well Almost. I think I miss some in December somtimes when it snows.

It's just the tailgate parties he always misses.

marstc09
10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.

singersp
10-10-2007, 07:43 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

I will make the next one I promise. Just make sure I do not go out the night before. Maybe I will go out to eat with the old guys so I can get to bed early.

LOL! That's what you promised us last time.

BadlandsVikings
10-10-2007, 07:46 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

He has a short memory

marstc09
10-10-2007, 07:48 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

If I do not make it (I WILL), I will donate $100 to the site! Deal?

singersp
10-10-2007, 07:53 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

If I do not make it (I WILL), I will donate $100 to the site! Deal?

Deal

marstc09
10-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Well I am leaving tommorrow morning. I am sitting in the family section which should be cool. I got my tickets from Craig Clemons. I am going with him to a bear party on saturday and there are going to be a lot of old bear players. I will take pictures and post them here.
Hopefully I do not say out to late but that might be hard since bars stay open till 4am.

tdunc
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
my birthday sunday

hopefully they will win the game
that will make my day haha

16 WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO