PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:41 PM
I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 10:48 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

I bid farewell my Purple buddie's, Im sure your webby Meister will ban me hense forth it's been fun. Good luck with the season. "Just another Packerbacker banned in the line of fire"..........Hey I lasted longer then some of my bud's at packersnews.com (forum). You all can live in your fairy tail, strawberry shortcake, pappa smurf world now...See ya....

I don't think you got banned.
I believe you have just been brutalized and cannot keep pace.
Sad to see you go. I enjoyed calling you out on your inaccurate statements.

LOTGK

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:50 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

Umm ok whatever you say, be good. And remember there is always next year.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Chickensh*t!...I had high hopes that you would be a more worthy opponent but you are excused...NEXT!

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 10:52 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

Ahhh, no....There is Christmas Eve....Or have you already forgotten? But, of course, you aren't man enough, (or are you a woman, its never been determined due to all the self portraits you have been posting lately) return after the Vikes slack rematch. But, we all knew that already.....

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:53 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

brutalized by who? I think it's the other way around pally, your webby already has had complaints to sack me because Im getting to you all. No I think you all have been brutalized but believe what you want it's all good partner.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:54 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Chickensh*t!...I had high hopes that you would be a more worthy opponent but you are excused...NEXT!

Oh calm down bud, it's going to be ok.

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 10:58 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

brutalized by who? I think it's the other way around pally, your webby already has had complaints to sack me because Im getting to you all. No I think you all have been brutalized but believe what you want it's all good partner.

By who? By all of us so far. You made a statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes. You were proven wrong when the stats actually said Favre is only .500 against the Vikes. I asked you to reply and try to defend your inaccurate statement. Thus far, you did not and cannot.
Crack that whip....Whip it, whip it good....

LOTGK

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 11:01 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

No, I am serious...I don't want you banned...I find it fun to duke it out with you and your ilk here on the board...keeps my skills sharp. But if you choose to leave, so be it...you are correct, it will be ok. No big.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 11:02 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOTGK

You all brutalized me Wow news to me?

By who? By all of us so far. You made a statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes. You were proven wrong when the stats actually said Favre is only .500 against the Vikes. I asked you to reply and try to defend your inaccurate statement. Thus far, you did not and cannot.
Crack that whip....Whip it, whip it good....

LOTGK

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 11:03 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

No, I am serious...I don't want you banned...I find it fun to duke it out with you and your ilk here on the board...keeps my skills sharp. But if you choose to leave, so be it...you are correct, it will be ok. No big.

And we're still waiting for him to defend his inaccurate statement that Favre always wins against the Vikes when in fact he is only .500 lifetime.

LOTGK

AngloVike
11-18-2004, 01:32 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Missing you already ..... not !

cajunvike
11-18-2004, 01:40 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Na, na, na, na...na, na, na, na...hey, hey, hey...goodbye!

Kleinsasser40
11-18-2004, 01:44 AM
GP_1_Again...I thought you were leaving, bye bye. Oh, and be sure to come back on christmas day and take your sh*t, it will be waiting...

hawaiianvike21
11-18-2004, 02:06 AM
Alohaz.

ANd i almost bet youll be around here once we play the pack x-mas eve.

so alohaz for now.

tarkenton10
11-18-2004, 09:18 AM
GP 1 no one gives a rats A$$ if you are here or not. Who are you getting to? Nobody cares what you say or think. You have to respect someone before you care what they think. I respect elephant dung more than you at least you can someting with elephant dung. So go chase your sister/mother around and your little brother probably. And what are you doign an the computer shouldn't you go cash your welfare check so you can buy some booze!!

hovan
11-18-2004, 05:02 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Might as well leave now, cause you would be jumping ship at the end of the season anyhow. SKOL VIKINGS

vikingsalltheway
11-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Stay the hell off our board, i cant stand these slacker trolls, ban them webby. It makes me hate the packers even more not that i already hate them with a firey passion.

Caine
11-19-2004, 11:47 AM
How tragic....

how completely tragic....

Oh, I was thinking of that blown call last week. GP_1_AGAIN is leaving? So what. Now, back to that blown fumble call..

freakin' tragic....

incredibly ineptfully tragic...

just bloody tragic.