PDA

View Full Version : i feel like a little boy on christmas eve

vike68
09-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Im sitting here trying to go to sleep, yet all i can think about is tomarrows game. I've been waiting all year for this, every season it gets harder and harder to wait for the NFL season to come around. Im sure, all of you are the same way. ITS FOOTBALL SEASON BABY, the best time of the year. Now, lets get our hot wings, and cold beers ready to watch the vikings roll over the falcons tomarrow.

SKOL VIKES

thevikingfan
09-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Join the club man its almost 3 and im still up.i have to go to work at 10:45 and im not sure if ill be able to catch the game.Im still tivoing it but id like to watch it as it happens before someone else ruins it for me.Go vikes!

digital420
09-09-2007, 03:48 AM
it's 10:42 am, i think 2 am for u in mn.
i'm up and drinking coffee, allready logged into 3 dif places to verify fantasy lineups, read every article google and yahoo can find about the game 2day. i gotta go find something to keep me busy till game time.

DiGiTaL

UrlsGrrl54
09-09-2007, 04:03 AM
;D An-ti-ci-pa-tion......is ma-king me wait!!! I got a little taste of football on my b-day, watching the Colts humiliate the Saints, lol! I've joined a FFL and having fun trying to get the hang of that, now comes the full onslaught of the 07 season and it's about time.

Good luck today (it's Sunday 4am) against the Falcons! It should be a cake walk for ya; you're at home and Atlanta is Vickless.

vike68
09-09-2007, 08:12 AM
ive just waken up, stilll a bit early. ive been playing people online in madden who use the falcons. hardely anyone anymore cause of the new roster update that took vick out, but ive been dominating. so i hope the game goes like this haha.

now its more like a kid on christmas whos waken up too early to open up presents cause everyone is still sleep.
;D

NordicNed
09-09-2007, 08:23 AM
"UrlsGrrl54" wrote:

;D An-ti-ci-pa-tion......is ma-king me wait!!! I got a little taste of football on my b-day, watching the Colts humiliate the Saints, lol! I've joined a FFL and having fun trying to get the hang of that, now comes the full onslaught of the 07 season and it's about time.

Good luck today (it's Sunday 4am) against the Falcons! It should be a cake walk for ya; you're at home and Atlanta is Vickless.

Thanks for the Good Luck wishes UrlsGrrl54,

But I don't think it's going to be that easy of a game for us, even without Vick, the Falcons will field a strong team and I just believe we will have a battle on our hands.

But I do think we can take home the Win.......This is going to be about who can make the least amount of mistakes and turnovers.......Do that and you will be the winner..

Now your game is the game of the week to me....Chargers/Bears.....Thats a great Monday night opener....Good Luck..

BadlandsVikings
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeah I had a little trouble sleeping too

PurpleTide
09-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Shoot I went to bed early last night just to get to today faster.... ha! I was up at 4am.....
Anticipation... Holding off from that first beer til 10a, and going to the sports/billiards bar at 11a. Rock on Vikings.... 1-0 baby.

NordicNed
09-09-2007, 10:14 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:

Shoot I went to bed early last night just to get to today faster.... ha! I was up at 4am.....
Anticipation... Holding off from that first beer til 10a, and going to the sports/billiards bar at 11a. Rock on Vikings.... 1-0 baby.

Just going to finish this coffee and head out....I was in bed at 9......good I must be getting old...LOL

But off to have a good time at Gilo's, a local sports cafe..Meeting up with Kevin K and his wife for the game..

http://www.giloscafe.com/

vikinggreg
09-09-2007, 10:29 AM
I too have to admit I was awake at 4 am as well ;D
Having my coffee with my Vikings mug and wearing my old lucky viking shirt....just trying to decide which jersey to wear during the game ???

thevikingfan
09-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I finally fell asleep at 4 but woke up 4 times and couldnt fall asleep after 10:30. All I have to say is it GAMEDAY BABY!Been waiting all year for this WOOT!

C Mac D
09-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I read the title of this post and had to laugh. Thats a perfect way to describe the feeling. About to head over to the ESPN zone in times square to watch the game. Lets go VIKES!!!!!

Wish I could be there.

gregair13
09-09-2007, 10:57 AM
it is christmas morning. finally

DaVizzles
09-09-2007, 10:59 AM
This is exactly what i said this morning right when i woke up........It feels like christmas!

PurplePeopleEaters
09-09-2007, 10:59 AM
The last few years I've had the same feeling.. especially last year having to wait for MNF. The difference the last few years was that I was sure we would win the super bowl. This year I'm being cautiously optimistic; maybe we can sneak into the playoffs, maybe not. Either way, should be a good game today. SKOL VIKINGS.

JDogg926
09-09-2007, 11:02 AM
It's here, it's finally here!!!!

gregair13
09-09-2007, 11:14 AM
i thought about this day being better than xmas last night. because by the time xmas is here, nfl is almost over

carta4eva
09-09-2007, 11:38 AM
showtime baby, we're going to go out and shock the world.... prove them haters wrong boys

Ltrey33
09-09-2007, 11:55 AM
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait....I have been looking forward to this day for months.

Ever since we drafted AP I have been stoked to see this offense take the field.

I am as happy as a little girl!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ltrey33/dieter5.jpg

vike68
09-09-2007, 05:04 PM
after the game, im now like the boy who gets his first bike on christmas =]

syked!!!!!!!!
:D

gregair13
09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
i hope every week is like this week