View Full Version : Playoff Predictions

JWalkRulz84
11-17-2004, 11:55 AM
Division Winners
NFC South - Atlanta (Home Field Advantage) #1
NFC East - Philly (Bye) #2
NFC West - St. Louis (#4)
NFC North - Green Bay (#3)
Wildcards - Minnesota (#5) and Seattle (#6)

Wildcard Games
Seattle at Green Bay
Minnesota at St. Louis

I believe Atlanta will get Home Field simply because of that division they play in. Their schedule is so easy. Philly of course has a rougher road ahead of them. I think this scenario could spark a lot of entertainment as well. A couple of high powered offenses in Minny and St. Louis playing. Seattle returning to where their season ended last year. Green Bay with a chance to play Philly in round 2 again. A possible showdown between Culpepper and Vick. This would be very entertaining, also it is showcasing the NFC's best. I hope teams like the Giants and Saints don't find their way in...That would be pitiful.

dan3ski
11-17-2004, 11:59 AM
If the Vikings lose this week to Detroit I would not give a plug nickle for thier chance of making the play-offs!

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 12:05 PM
The wild card teams are going to need a computer to figure out what worthless team will get in.

It sucks but Atlanta and Philly are on the pace for the top spots and do not look like they are going to get derailed.

tarkenton10
11-17-2004, 12:30 PM
The NFC is weak but here is who I think will make it in:

NFC East - Philly

NFC North - GB

NFC South - Atl

NFC West - Rams

Wildcard - Seattle and NYG (They get in because of a tie breaker over MInnesota)

josdin00
11-17-2004, 12:34 PM
I really don't think that Eli Manning is going to take the Giants to the playoffs. There are just too many ways to confuse a rookie QB, and most of them aren't unflappable like Roethlesburger.

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 12:42 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

The NFC is weak but here is who I think will make it in:

NFC East - Philly

NFC North - GB

NFC South - Atl

NFC West - Rams

Wildcard - Seattle and NYG (They get in because of a tie breaker over MInnesota)

Is there someone that can give you a hug. You must be in a low spot.

Come on Tark, let me see a smile.:sunny:

You are really dead set on us failing this year. There are not a lot of good teams in the NFC this year, so according to your posts, we should fit right in with the others, we are still in this Tark.

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Jwalk and Tark you guys are some serious crack
heads you think the fudge packers are winners
of the NFC north.

That's all for now.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 12:45 PM
As far as I'm concerned, neither Seattle NOR the Giants will make it. Philly, MN, Atlanta and St. Louis are division winners, and GB and New Orleans will be wild cards.

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 12:51 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, neither Seattle NOR the Giants will make it. Philly, MN, Atlanta and St. Louis are division winners, and GB and New Orleans will be wild cards.

That's what I like about you Shock. you tell it LIKE IT IS.

Packer fans pay attention!!

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 12:51 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I can agree with this scenario (though the Giants or Seahawks could squeeze out the Saints for the last playoff spot).

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 12:54 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Your funny Shockzilla, MN win the division! Oh my you are a funny guy. Special Teams suck, Defence bites, Offence not bad. You are a funny guy almost as funny as the Real Viquuen Fan.............Yes Iv'e givin It a name.

She is known as The Real Viqueen Fan....she says "We gonna get you, my wroll is on, got my wroll" I think you guy's may have something in common?

http://football-freaks.com/forums/uploads/photo-11678.gif

JWalkRulz84
11-17-2004, 12:59 PM
i would be willing the bet there is no way that new orleans is gonna make the playoffs. that defense might be the worst in the NFC. their offense is so inconsistent. seattle will be in the playoffs.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 01:02 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

Your funny Shockzilla, GB make the playoffs! Oh my you are a funny guy. Special Teams suck, Defence bites, Offence not bad. You are a funny guy almost as funny as the Real Asspacker Fan.............Yes Iv'e givin It a name.

She is known as The Real Asspacker Fan....she says "We gonna get you, my wroll is on, got my wroll" I think you guy's may have something in common? Of course, she is such a stupid Asspacker fan that she wears the wrong colors on game day!

http://football-freaks.com/forums/uploads/photo-11678.gif

Interesting, very interesting!

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Excuse me GP_1_Again, but you can't even post your own thoughts! Seems to me someone from Packernews.com accused you of posting as them here - so before you come in here dissin' me or my fellow LOYAL Viking fans, take your cheese-wearin', momma-lovin', sister-kissin', beer-swillin' self back to your frozen tundra and that igloo you call a home!

YOU'RE GETTING A NIGHTMARE IN YOUR STOCKING FOR CHRISTMAS, AND IT'S CALLED THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS!

Shock

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 01:05 PM
G@y pride 1 please quite putting your sisters
pic on here. It's getting old and after GB's
4 game losing skid they are not even making
the playoffs so go away.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 01:05 PM
AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL, WILL YOU?!

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 01:20 PM
GP_1_Again is a HACK_again

GP_1,

You are one mindless child that I would tell to go play in the street.

You have too much time on your hands.

Below is from a Post by Shockzilla a few days ago from the From the Mouths Of Babes THREAD. I don't know if you all got a chance to see it.

The following was from a Packer fan site I joined to get some insight on the enemy. Interesting post - check out the part in parenthesis!

"All right. Somebody lifted one of my posts from this board and posted it verbatim on the "purplepride" forum.

'Fess up - which one of you guys stole my stuff? I'm not mad. (actually, I'm flattered.) I just wanna know.

The poster used the name "GP_1_Again."

Here's the link:

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=7&Topic=4096

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 02:40 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Excuse me GP_1_Again, but you can't even post your own thoughts! Seems to me someone from Packernews.com accused you of posting as them here - so before you come in here dissin' me or my fellow LOYAL Viking fans, take your cheese-wearin', momma-lovin', sister-kissin', beer-swillin' self back to your frozen tundra and that igloo you call a home!

YOU'RE GETTING A NIGHTMARE IN YOUR STOCKING FOR CHRISTMAS, AND IT'S CALLED THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS!

Shock

I never said I wrote it , :D I said (Here ya go:) knob why don't you read it a little closer, by the way is that a pic of you with the horns? You kind of look like the Real Queen Fan, No shi t its you sister ha. By the way everyone her spells like Shi t. See pics below its twins!

http://home.mn.rr.com/shockmans/shockzilla.jpg
http://d21c.com/terri1/people/ugly.jpg

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 03:02 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

By the way everyone her spells like Shi t.

http://home.mn.rr.com/shockmans/shockzilla.jpg
http://d21c.com/terri1/people/ugly.jpg

I beg to differ!

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 03:02 PM
You know I would of never came to these humiliation tactics but you all started it, talking about Pack Fans and Wisconsin people inbreading and being stupid and stuff. "And you tell me I act like a child". You all brought it on! :scratch:

VikingsTw
11-17-2004, 03:07 PM
This is a packer bashing website RIGHT??? Same reason i dont go to packer sites, i wouldn't expect to recieve any respect so i leave it be and stick here with the viking family.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 03:07 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

You know I would of never came to these humiliation tactics but you all started it, talking about Pack Fans and Wisconsin people inbreading and being stupid and stuff. "And you tell me I act like a child". You all brought it on! :scratch:

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! This IS a Viking board...Pack fans come here at their own peril. To earn respect here (as a Pack fan), you gotta dish it as good as you get it, then post some intelligent analysis in between, then give those Vikes that deserve it the respect that they earned, then slowly you will gain the respect that entitles you to keep posting here. Otherwise, you will be treated like a troll and run off! It is all up to you...I am sure that even Los had to earn his way onto the board and into our collective hearts.

VikingsTw
11-17-2004, 03:10 PM
It was long process for LOS, he's really gained respect for an opposing fan, it even took me awhile to give in. This isn't a good start for G*Y PRIDE.

PAvikesfan
11-17-2004, 03:18 PM
number one...though diversity is cool JJWALKER "dinomite!", what the heck are you still posting for in hear...just wondering? doesn't the Fudge have their own forums or are you a in-the-closet vikes fan? haha...i kid.

i think your predictions are off a bit:

Division Winners
NFC South - Atlanta (Home Field Advantage) #1
NFC East - Philly (Bye) #2
NFC West - St. Louis (#4)
NFC North - Green Bay (#3)
Wildcards - Minnesota (#5) and Seattle (#6)

NFC East Philly #1 (they may be over-rated but their season is too easy for them to lose more than 2 more)
NFC South Atlanta #2

Vikes get hot and Green Bay is the Wild Card along with Tampa...maybe. Hell we might even see Detroit as the last wild card the way the NFC is... NFC North is easily the most competetive!

later.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! This IS a Viking board...Pack fans come here at their own peril. To earn respect here (as a Pack fan), you gotta dish it as good as you get it, then post some intelligent analysis in between, then give those Vikes that deserve it the respect that they earned, then slowly you will gain the respect that entitles you to keep posting here. Otherwise, you will be treated like a troll and run off! It is all up to you...I am sure that even Los had to earn his way onto the board and into our collective hearts.

Who said I can't take the heat in the kitchen? Oh don't worry Im not going anywhere, I wont run off. There are plenty of you trolls at Packersnews.com forum so call your queeny's home and I will go home.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighboorhood Packerbacker.

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 03:21 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

You know I & other Pack Fans and Wisconsin people get into inbreading and being stupid and stuff. " :

Why do we need this verified :roll:

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Who said I can't take the heat in the kitchen? Oh don't worry Im not going anywhere, I wont run off. There are plenty of you trolls at Packersnews.com forum so call your queeny's home and I will go home.

Sincerely,

I don't care if you stay or go...what I said is that you are going to have to earn your way on the board. Personally, I don't give a sh*t about the Viking trolls on your boards...I don't go there, because I have no interest in being there...I could care less what the Packers had for breakfast on any given day or what brand of toilet paper they use (especially Najeh's brand). Do what you want, but you are now in Phase 1, so be prepared to take alot of sh*t and dish it as well as you get it...I respect the fact that you are not going to run off...let the games begin!

eastcoastvikes
11-17-2004, 03:26 PM
You know I would of never came to these humiliation tactics but you all started it, talking about Pack Fans and Wisconsin people inbreading and being stupid and stuff. "And you tell me I act like a child". You all brought it on!

No that's just it we don't know it GP. You came on and immediately started bashing all Viking Fans and making personal attacks, you didnt know by the headlines of this site that it was anti-Packer? I can't believe that... anyway its all just in good fun ask some of the Pack fans who have been here more than a week like Los he will tell you that if you are fair with us we will be fair with you.
I hope you can learn to enjoy it here because its always nice to have an opinion from the other side so long as we are all respectful with each other.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 03:41 PM
GP_1_Again:

I respect the fact that you come in here and tout your Packers, but when you start becoming personal (i.e., comparing a picture of me to your Mom, or your sister or girlfriend or whoever the hell it is), that's another story. As a matter of fact, I signed up on Packernews.com, just to see what it was like, and everyone there treated me with respect (normal trash-talk notwithstanding -notwithstanding, do you know what that means you little small-minded Green-cheese person?), unlike some so-called Green Bay Packer fans that come here and try to talk big and come off like little bugs that I would normally flick away. So go back to your Packer forums, wipe your nose, and don't come back unless and until you can be a halfways-decent human being.

Thank you!

Shock

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 03:45 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

(i.e., comparing a picture of me to your Mom, or your sister or girlfriend or whoever the hell it is),

It IS his mom, sister and girlfriend. They are the same person.
Kinda creepy really, but in WI perfectly acceptable.

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Sincerely,

That is not an arguement. You are just going to perpetuate the process. If you don't like it don't do it.

Like I said before, we did real in one of our own recently. We are not responsible for every idiot. You should be responsible for yourselves.

ADubya26
11-17-2004, 03:52 PM
I would like to ask GP 1 question: Do you know who Randy Moss is? You know, they guy who roasts you a new one every time he plays you. He wears number 84...well anyways, he has been out for the past 4 weeks pretty much. We lost to the Colts by 3, you lost by what 2 TDs with all of your players? We lost to you guys by the same amount, and if not for a crappy call at the end, we most likely would have beat you in your house. So explain this to me...how are you you a better team than us when we outperform you without the best WR in the NFL? This year is not the same as last year, get over that notion as well. We will be back, and im sure Randy will show ya whats up at the Dome on 12/24. Just make sure you show back up later in the year so we can check up on things.

vwo32
11-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Here is what the playoff picture will look like, write it down if you want to.
#1 Eagles
#2 Falcons
#3 Vikes
#4 Rams
#5 GB
#6 Seattle
The Eagles will lose another NFC Championship game at home, this time to the Vikes. Unlike earlier in the season there will be no imaginary holding penalites on our TD's. Moss won't get called for offensive pass interference on a throw that goes 10 yards out of bounds, thereby eventually moving us out of field goal range. Philly's opening drive won't be kept alive on a bullshit defensive holding call. T.O. will not be awarded any TD's for catches he didn't make, and Culpepper won't get called for a fumble a yard into the endzone. I'm sure we will get screwed several times along the way but it won't be enough to keep us from beating Philly next time we play them.

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
"vwo32" wrote:

#1 Eagles
#2 Falcons
#3 Vikes
#4 Rams
#5 GB
#6 Seattle
The Eagles will lose another NFC Championship game at home, this time to the Vikes. Unlike earlier in the season there will be no imaginary holding penalites on our TD's. Moss won't get called for offensive pass interference on a throw that goes 10 yards out of bounds, thereby eventually moving us out of field goal range. Philly's opening drive won't be kept alive on a bullshit defensive holding call. T.O. will not be awarded any TD's for catches he didn't make, and Culpepper won't get called for a fumble a yard into the endzone. I'm sure we will get screwed several times along the way but it won't be enough to keep us from beating Philly next time we play them.

Amen Brother, some confidence right here.

I like your list. I like the order. GB play Philly and beats them. We play ATL and win. Then we get the home in the dome. That would be an awesome scenario. Odds of us having a home field playoff game this year in the NFC Champ game is probably 1000 to 1.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Well, what happened to our little packer buddy GP_1_Again? Couldn't take his medicine?

That'll teach you to come in here and throw smack around, you little cheese-pile!

Shock

TheAnimal93
11-17-2004, 06:13 PM
you know what that is a pic of? Thats the blow up doll that mike sherman pulls out 1hour before the game for the refs to practice SCREWING THE VIKES on. or thats GPs self portrait.

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 06:58 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

So far, you have only humiliated yourself and crushed any credibility that you thought you may have had.
But keep up the good work........<snicker>

LOTGK

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 08:11 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Well, what happened to our little packer buddy GP_1_Again? Couldn't take his medicine?

That'll teach you to come in here and throw smack around, you little cheese-pile!

Shock

Still here Tiny (Aka Shockzilla) brother of The True Queen Fan. Whats up my brotha. It's all good baby.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 08:13 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

I would like to ask GP 1 question: Do you know who Randy Moss is? You know, they guy who roasts you a new one every time he plays you. He wears number 84...well anyways, he has been out for the past 4 weeks pretty much. We lost to the Colts by 3, you lost by what 2 TDs with all of your players? We lost to you guys by the same amount, and if not for a crappy call at the end, we most likely would have beat you in your house. So explain this to me...how are you you a better team than us when we outperform you without the best WR in the NFL? This year is not the same as last year, get over that notion as well. We will be back, and im sure Randy will show ya whats up at the Dome on 12/24. Just make sure you show back up later in the year so we can check up on things.

Hmmm did he us roast last year in our final match? I do believe we won? Hmmmm. I do believe the Queens got roasted my fine pansy friends.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Hoooooooo.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 08:13 PM
"vwo32" wrote:

#1 Eagles
#2 Falcons
#3 Vikes
#4 Rams
#5 GB
#6 Seattle

Haaaaaaaaaa your funny.

ADubya26
11-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Well, lets see GP, I would have to say that 2 games with a combined 237 yards and 2 TDs is a roasting. The only reason you won the second game is because Ahman ran all over us. However, you cant ride the Ahman train to the playoffs again this year because we arent going to hand you a playoff spot this time around. Just think of how good we were playing with Moss in the game, and how we have improved even with him out of the game. Now flash back and put the two together and that is what you will be witnessing 12/24 at the dome..sure hope your playoff chances dont depend on it.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 08:46 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

Well, lets see GP, I would have to say that 2 games with a combined 237 yards and 2 TDs is a roasting. The only reason you won the second game is because Ahman ran all over us. However, you cant ride the Ahman train to the playoffs again this year because we arent going to hand you a playoff spot this time around. Just think of how good we were playing with Moss in the game, and how we have improved even with him out of the game. Now flash back and put the two together and that is what you will be witnessing 12/24 at the dome..sure hope your playoff chances dont depend on it.

How did you hand us the playoff rounds last year? Did you possess it? I think not, you guy's screwed it up, we won more games then you fooo, Come on now. Quit making excuses thats the problem with the Vikes they make excuses instead of getting to the root of the problem, Damn fools.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 08:50 PM
No excuses, just promises! Our guys will kick your guys' asses come Christmas Eve and Moss will be leading the way! The Pack had better win all their other games or they will be staying home this year. The Vikings will be playoff bound! GO VIKES!!!!

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 08:55 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

No excuses, just promises! Our guys will kick your guys' asses come Christmas Eve and Moss will be leading the way! The Pack had better win all their other games or they will be staying home this year. The Vikings will be playoff bound! GO VIKES!!!!

Good you should believe that. Good luck.......

SKOL
11-17-2004, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't be so optimistic G*y Pride One. The Vikings have finished the toughest part of their schedule and the Packers are just starting it. The Vikings will likely be favored in every game the rest of the year.

Look at the schedules:

Pack
@ Texans - Win? (maybe a win. it won't be as easy as you think)
Rams - Win? (maybe a win. Tough team, but it's at Lamboo)
@ Eagles - Loss
Lions - Win
Jaguars - Win (Tough defense - not a gimme, same as Vikes vs. Jags)
@ Vikings - Loss (A split is likely - the Vikes will be seeking revenge)
@ Bears - Loss (alright - maybe a win, but if this is a win then either the Texans, Rams or Jags will be a loss).

Packers likely record for the remainder of 2004 is 4-3

Vikes
Lions - Win (home game)
Jaguars - Win (home game - see above)
@ Chicago - Loss (alright, probably not a loss but see above)
Seattle - Win
@ Lions - Win (see above)
Pack - Win (At Metrodome & Vikes seek revenge)
@ Wash - Win

Vikings likely record for the reminder of 2004 is 6-1

Vikes win division @ 11-5 at #3 seed (unless Falcons falter)
Pack finishes season @ 9-7 at #6 seed, or no playoffs.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 09:04 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

I wouldn't be so optimistic G*y Pride One. The Vikings have finished the toughest part of their schedule and the Packers are just starting it. The Vikings will likely be favored in every game the rest of the year.

Look at the schedules:

Pack
@ Eagles - Loss
Lions - Win
@ Bears - Loss (alright - maybe a win, but if this is a win then either the Texans, Rams or Jags will be a loss).

Vikes
Lions - Win (home game)
Seattle - Win
@ Wash - Win

Wow interesting, dont make any bet's on that though.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 09:06 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

Look at the schedules:

Pack
@ Eagles - Loss
Lions - Win

Vikes
Lions - Win (home game)
Seattle - Win
@ Wash - Win

Vikes win division @ 11-5 at #3 seed (unless Falcons falter)
Pack finishes season @ 9-7 at #6 seed, or no playoffs.

You may find yourself making a trip to the Pawnbrokers to weep up that bet. Good luck though.

SKOL
11-17-2004, 09:08 PM
So let's hear your HONEST take on the schedule. It's hard to refute the above.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 09:48 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

Vikes

Detroit 20
Vikes 17

Jags 31
Vikes 28

Chicago 20
Vikes 27

Seattle 35
Vikes 31

Detroit 10
Vikes 21

Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

Redskins 37
Vikes 21

Vikes finish 8-8

Green Bay

Green Bay 35
Texans 20

Green Bay 37
Rams 24

Green Bay 27
Philly 21

Green Bay 20
Lions 17

Green Bay 28
Jags 31

Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

Green Bay 20
Chicago 10

Green Bay finish 11-5

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Tiny?! If I were you, I'd hate to meet me in a dark alley. Your ass would be grass faster than you could say Lambeau sod!

You know what? Someone with your attitude, who can't refrain from making a snide remark (snide, there's one of them big words there that you know so well) about someone just because their opinion differs, someone who doesn't bother to earn the respect first of someone they're slandering, doesn't deserve my comments. So, I'm just gonna say GOOD LUCK ON CHRISTMAS EVE - YOU'RE GETTING A LUMP OF VIKING BIATCH IN YOUR STOCKING.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 09:51 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Tiny?! If I were you, I'd hate to meet me in a dark alley. Your ass would be grass faster than you could say Lambeau sod!

You know what? Someone with your attitude, who can't refrain from making a snide remark (snide, there's one of them big words there that you know so well) about someone just because their opinion differs, someone who doesn't bother to earn the respect first of someone they're slandering, doesn't deserve my comments. So, I'm just gonna say GOOD LUCK ON CHRISTMAS EVE - YOU'RE GETTING A LUMP OF VIKING BIATCH IN YOUR STOCKING.

Ok whatever you say there pally.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 09:56 PM
I'm ready, anytime you want to meet - all 6'3", and 340 lbs. of me. Why do you have to be so arrogant and mean-spirited? I actually have some friends who are Packer fans and they are not as ignorant and childish as you are.

ItalianStallion
11-17-2004, 09:56 PM
I don't really care what happens so long as the vikes make the playoffs one way or another.

Webby
11-17-2004, 10:01 PM
GP is on thin ice, we know how we deal with trolls. Ask the Packer Ambassador who sees them come and go.

Relax....just realize when they were 1-4 they were nowhere around here. We'll get an influx of childish morons, while the real packer fans that have been here all along chatting are really the only ones that have earned opinions and us responding in kind.

Seriously. My inbox from packer fans before game: average 1 mail every week. 23 a day average since. Just ignore them.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 10:05 PM
'Nuff said.

Webby, could you please check your inbox? I sent you an email. GRACIAS!

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 10:05 PM
I hate to say it but it is the truth, I am less tolerant now of pack talk from the regulars since the idiots showed up.

WEBBY, get rid of Carter80 also. It is the same person with different emails or something.

I want the regular packer fans to stay. But I think the regulars should says something to the idiots.

JWalkRulz84
11-17-2004, 10:07 PM
GP, I really think you need to settle down. Put that picture away, I mean, it was a little humorous to begin with, but aren't you kind of beating a dead horse. Im sure you are registered in some Packer Forum, but dont you hate it when people come on the board and deliberately disrespect. Come on, give it a rest...

As for the remainder of the Vikes/Packer schedules...I really believe its too difficult to decide who is gonna win what game. The NFL is full of parity and you never know when a certain team is gonna have your number that day. I can see the Packers going 10-6 as fast as I can see them going 8-8...Same goes for the Vikes. It just depends what team decides to show up and how well the other team has prepared for you.

shockzilla
11-17-2004, 10:09 PM
GP, take notice! Now that is a great example of an intelligent, non-belligerent post from a Packer fan! You would do well to heed his advice...

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 10:13 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

GP is on thin ice, we know how we deal with trolls. Ask the Packer Ambassador who sees them come and go.

Relax....just realize when they were 1-4 they were nowhere around here. We'll get an influx of childish morons, while the real packer fans that have been here all along chatting are really the only ones that have earned opinions and us responding in kind.

Seriously. My inbox from packer fans before game: average 1 mail every week. 23 a day average since. Just ignore them.

Personally, I am not intimidated or offended by these new trolls...I will pound on them on this board until they leave or quit bashing...makes no difference to me, I NEVER get tired of matching wits with these idiots because I know that I will come out on top (child's play actually). It adds a little spice to the day, so tell them to bring them on. They will lose in the end and I will raise my hands in victory. :cheers:

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:22 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

I'm ready, anytime you want to meet - all 6'3", and 340 lbs. of me. Why do you have to be so arrogant and mean-spirited? I actually have some friends who are Packer fans and they are not as ignorant and childish as you are.

Ok bud 6'2 and 285 here, bald and mean as hell. I would make you studder. Whenever bubbsy.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 10:25 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

GP, I really think you need to settle down. Put that picture away, I mean, it was a little humorous to begin with, but aren't you kind of beating a dead horse. Im sure you are registered in some Packer Forum, but dont you hate it when people come on the board and deliberately disrespect. Come on, give it a rest...

As for the remainder of the Vikes/Packer schedules...I really believe its too difficult to decide who is gonna win what game. The NFL is full of parity and you never know when a certain team is gonna have your number that day. I can see the Packers going 10-6 as fast as I can see them going 8-8...Same goes for the Vikes. It just depends what team decides to show up and how well the other team has prepared for you.

Now your suckin up, And the award goes to (drumroll) Ok i'll be nice for you I never throw fisties with a Packer Backer. Cool Bro you converted me AMEN. :salute: Yo wise one.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 10:32 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Now your suckin up, And the award goes to (drumroll) Ok i'll be nice for you I never throw fisties with a Packer Backer. Cool Bro you converted me AMEN. :salute: Yo wise one.

JWalk, you tried...but it looks like we are gonna have to take GP out behind the proverbial woodshed and beat some purplepride sense into him...I don't want to see him banned because I actually enjoy pounding on him verbally here on the forum.

shockzilla
11-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Who cares, let him do what he wants. It's a free country, and besides, he'll get tired of being a prick and leave as soon as Green Bay goes on their slide.

PAvikesfan
11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Vikes

#1 Detroit 20
Vikes 17

#2 Jags 31
Vikes 28

Chicago 20
Vikes 27

Seattle 35
Vikes 31

Detroit 10
Vikes 21

#3 Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

#4 Redskins 37
Vikes 21

Vikes finish 8-8

Green Bay

Green Bay 35
Texans 20

Green Bay 37
Rams 24

#5 Green Bay 27
Philly 21

Green Bay 20
Lions 17

Green Bay 28
Jags 31

same as #3 Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

# 6 Green Bay 20
Chicago 10

Green Bay finish 11-5

Come on! What are you snorting petroleum jelly!
#1- it is not only unlikely the lions will beat the vikes, but the vikes only score 17?
24-17 Vikes W, Lions L

#2- the jags will not score 30 some points...this will not be a shootout.
Moss might even be back. 24-17 again Vikes. but could go either way with the same score.

#3- Historically they always split. This time will be no different. the fudge hardly won without having Moss in...we will kill you next time. 31-21 Vikes at home.

#4- Redskins suck... if you think there will be a spoiler the last game like last year you only need to look at #6 for the pack. Automatic Win.

-----
that leaves the vikes 10-6 at the very least. 11-5 if they beat the Jags.

#5- Good luck...what little defense philly has it is in the pass defense and pass rush... should be a good game, but philly will come through. 34-24 Philly.

#6- Could be a Spoiler. Chicago win.

-----
GB ends with 8-8 with chic spoiling, 9-7 without. either way, they get wild card cause NFC sucks.

owensforpres
11-18-2004, 10:27 AM
we might lose one more game this season thats about it and there is no way the pack is beatin philly and i'm houston gets back on track and whoops the pack

purplepat
11-18-2004, 11:12 AM
GP_1_Again is obviously delusional...

Plain and simple

Eagles - HFA
Falcons - 1st RD Bye
Vikings - NFC North
Rams - NFC West
Packers - #1 Wild Card
Seahawks - #2 Wild Card

purplepat
11-18-2004, 11:23 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Vikes

Detroit 20
Vikes 17

Jags 31
Vikes 28

Chicago 20
Vikes 27

Seattle 35
Vikes 31

Detroit 10
Vikes 21

Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

Redskins 37
Vikes 21

Vikes finish 8-8

Green Bay

Green Bay 35
Texans 20

Green Bay 37
Rams 24

Green Bay 27
Philly 21

Green Bay 20
Lions 17

Green Bay 28
Jags 31

Green Bay 38
Vikes 34

Green Bay 20
Chicago 10

Green Bay finish 11-5

Since the Redskins haven't scored more than 20 pts. in a game all year, your prediction of the Skins scoring 37 against the Vikings surely proves that you are on some bad drugs. Heck, even "The Packers" couldn't score 37 on the Vikings at home.

Vikings will beat Green Bay in the Metrodome on Christmas Eve. Count on it. Vikings also will not likely lose to the Lions or Bears piss-poor offenses. After Vikings beat Green Bay Christmas Eve, they finish with only one division loss to two for the Packers. Division games make up four of the Vikings final seven games. Since the Vikings will win all four, that means if the Vikings manage to lose two of the other three, the Packers would have to win ALL SIX of their remaining games (other than the loss against the Vikings) to beat out Minnesota for the NFC North title. Considering the Packers have tough opponents like the Eagles, Jaguars, Rams (& to a lesser extent, Houston) remaining on their schedule, the likelihood of the Packers running the table is slim to none. Packer fans better be praying that sorry ass teams like the Bears or Lions can sneak one over on the Vikings. Vikings will not lose to the Packers Dec 24th....count on it!

snowinapril
11-18-2004, 11:30 AM
J Walk,

Thanks for saying something.

Much Appreciated,
Snow

tarkenton10
11-18-2004, 11:52 AM
GP 1 you must have given the measurements of your boyfriend!! Of course he may be your brother too. Sorry if I insulted your Dad if it's him!!!