PDA

View Full Version : Watch Peterson, Jackson

singersp
09-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Watch Peterson, Jackson (http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=177465&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely)

Mike McFeely, The Forum
in-forum.com
Published Friday, September 07, 2007

....No, the problem is the Vikings are as buzz-free as ever. No Daunte Culpepper. No Randy Moss. No Cris Carter. No Denny Green. No Mike Tice. No personalities. No personality. Brad Childress could suck the fun out of We Fest....

digital420
09-07-2007, 06:44 AM
to be honest.. i don't mind the bland, not so thrilling vikes O.. as long as it's effective.

if can put up 20+ points in a game i think our D is very much in a position to give us the win.

TJack should be suited well to manage the ball, and CT/AP will work magic on the ground.

lets hope that the WR/TE's can pull their weight, and .500 is not a hard mark to hit!

DiGiTaL

Purple Floyd
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
I really think the Vikings marketing dept has either dropped the ball on this one or I have just been watching the TV at the wrong time because they had some very exciting plays during the preseason that could have been turned into a very effective commercial about this years vikings, but I have seen nothing in the way of advertising by the team.

Have I been missing the marketing by the team or has it been largely non existent?

It couldn't be too hard to put together a clip with the runs by AP, Fason and CT along with catches By Rice,the Pass by Wade and The defensive touchdowns.

Marrdro
09-07-2007, 07:15 AM
I gotta agree with Uffda on this one.

Our PR sucks.
Didn't they just hire some new hotshot (Ole Whats Her Name)?

Shit can her.
Get someone in there than can do the job.

singersp
09-07-2007, 07:29 AM
"UffDaVikes" wrote:

I really think the Vikings marketing dept has either dropped the ball on this one or I have just been watching the TV at the wrong time because they had some very exciting plays during the preseason that could have been turned into a very effective commercial about this years vikings, but I have seen nothing in the way of advertising by the team.

Have I been missing the marketing by the team or has it been largely non existent?

It couldn't be too hard to put together a clip with the runs by AP, Fason and CT along with catches By Rice,the Pass by Wade and The defensive touchdowns.

They put out 5 commercials this year;

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=35663.0

PurpleTide
09-07-2007, 07:32 AM
You'd think that having a hard time selling tickets would be enough for the PR department to start a new marketing campaign. Uffda hit it on the head, there sure is plenty to work with highlight wise. We have a young team, that is going to be pretty exciting this year, let's start a new campaign marketing our up and coming young stars.