PDA

View Full Version : Vikings - Maybe not too bad .. but not so good either

singersp
09-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Jim Souhan: Vikings: Maybe not too bad .. but not so good either (http://www.startribune.com/150/story/1405752.html)

Forget September. The key to the Vikings' season, their coach's future and any stadium momentum hinges on a tough five-game stretch from mid-October to mid-November.

By Jim Souhan, Star Tribune

Last update: September 06, 2007 – 8:48 PM

Even if Vikings coach Brad Childress did outfox that novice, Bill Belichick, for the services of the game-breaking Garrett Mills, it's tough to find more than seven victories on the Vikings' schedule.....

digital420
09-07-2007, 07:16 AM
i read this in the morning.. about 5 min after it was put online..

it's a decent read.. but to many guess's into this year, and as always.. fans see things in purple shades.. hence the term FAN..
and i really don't think that

coach's future and any stadium momentum hinges on a tough five-game stretch

but.. i guess Souhan want's us to believe that.

DiGiTaL

Big C
09-07-2007, 07:29 AM
He points out some very valid points and outcomes. I would give it more credibility if it wasn't dripping with sarcasm. As a fan, I am offended that a frickin Minnesota reporter can write such a sarcastic article before the season even starts. I really really hate this guy simply because of the sarcasm. What an A-hole. He has a right to his opinion (which is valid) but he needs to keep that attitude in check.

Marrdro
09-07-2007, 07:42 AM
Just more of the same old drivel.

Love the way that he even got a dig in on Childress over loosing Thigpen.

Damn, what can ya say.
;D

NordicNed
09-07-2007, 08:24 AM
JIM IS A LOSER,

I won't even open the link.....I could care less what he writes.......I don't like him... ;D

singersp
09-07-2007, 08:38 AM
The only stretch I'm worried about is the 4 out of 5 games on the road

Marrdro
09-07-2007, 08:46 AM
"singersp" wrote:

The only stretch I'm worried about is the 4 out of 5 games on the road

Remember when we couldn't win on the road?
Hopefully that whole deal is a dead issue.