PDA

View Full Version : Vikes just dont get it

DuhBears
11-16-2004, 10:52 PM
You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
NFC NORTH W L T Pct PF PA
Minnesota 5 4 0 .556 242 227
Chicago 4 5 0 .444 155 159

You guys just don't get it.

You have only scored 155 points. You have allowed 4 more points than you have scored.

You better send some help to the Lions this week to keep us from getting our momentum back. We are going to start rolling here and you are going to be in trouble. You can't continue to win by defensive TDs and punt returns. Please stop talking smack until you have over taken us.

We will see you in about 15 years when Daunte and Moss retire. Oh and tell Lovie we would like to offer him a D-Coordinator spot when he gets fired or his contract isn't renewed because he was unfortunate enough to take on a hopeless task.

I wouldn't be so mean but you keep hanging around asking for it. Nothing you can say is going to hurt me, I don't believe any of it.

enlvikeman
11-17-2004, 12:11 AM
Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.

AngloVike
11-17-2004, 12:32 AM
"enlvikeman" wrote:

Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.

Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.

Kleinsasser40
11-17-2004, 01:38 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!

Is he still on here? Oh wait, no, he'll be gone after this sunday...

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 02:29 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:

"enlvikeman" wrote:

Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.

LMAO! :lol: DuhBears = dumbass

hawaiianvike21
11-17-2004, 02:54 AM
This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.

GP_1_Again
11-17-2004, 06:10 AM
http://football-freaks.com/forums/uploads/photo-11722.gif

cheesefree
11-17-2004, 07:28 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.

I think it is loviebear. A more delusional and retarded loviebear.

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 08:51 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

I get the duh in your name short for duhm a$$ HAHA :D :D
You can't wait to face us I think you have a short memory. :tongue:

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 08:57 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Well, Krenzel and his 38 QB rating isn't much scaring me.
And, is Urlacher out for the season, or just 6 more weeks?

DuhBears
11-17-2004, 09:46 AM
Vikings= Chokers

ADubya26
11-17-2004, 09:48 AM
You guys went to OT with one of the worst teams in the league without Steve McNair and won by a safety because Volek crumbled. Big Deal..you will lose this week to the Colts bringing you to 4-6, while we will beat the Lions and be 6-4. When we get Moss back the following week or so, you can kiss your dreams goodbye.

purplehorn
11-17-2004, 09:58 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Vikings= Chokers

WOW it must have took you and your mommy hours to come
up with such a well thought out and insightful post :rabbit:

cheesefree
11-17-2004, 09:59 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Vikings= Chokers

Hey lovieduhbear choke on this Colts 56 Duhbears 0 :cheers:

AngloVike
11-17-2004, 01:14 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Vikings= Chokers

great response ! and did you think that up all by yourself ?
case proven DuhBears=dumbass .... :knob:

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 01:19 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Vikings= Chokers

Hey, did your entire family help you on that reply?.....

LOTGK

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 01:26 PM
What happened to the Good Old Days of SNL skits with the Da Bears and Da Bull?

They are gone!!!! And they are not coming back.

Get over it already. This isn't the second coming of the Bears. For the Bears to be one game under .500 is a fluke.

Oh no, the Bears are going to win, the sky is falling the sky is falling.

cheesefree
11-17-2004, 02:13 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

Well, Krenzel and his 38 QB rating isn't much scaring me.
And, is Urlacher out for the season, or just 6 more weeks?

Actually, his QB rating is a stellar 49.4 :wink: