PDA

View Full Version : Darren Sharper on Put Up Your Dukes on NFL Network

DaVizzles
09-04-2007, 06:31 PM
The premeir of put up your dukes is on right now and Darren Sharper is gonna be a guest on it. Just thought i would let you know

cajunvike
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Jamie Dukes is a FAT TURD!!!

thevikingfan
09-04-2007, 07:01 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

and he is way to jolly to be on tv.......hes like and african american santa claus

carta4eva
09-04-2007, 07:07 PM
"DaVizzles" wrote:

The premeir of put up your dukes is on right now and Darren Sharper is gonna be a guest on it. Just thought i would let you know

The thing that gives me hope is this man has seen T-JACK in practice everyday, and said repeatedly he takes care of the football.... but man that is all he has to do, complete a few first downs each game, but otherwise just take care of the football and let the running game and defense take over.... Scotsdale..... we're comin, we're comin, and we will shock the world when we get there! 8)

cogitans
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
The Video of it (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8020e0ee)

jessejames09
09-04-2007, 08:27 PM
"carta4eva" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

The thing that gives me hope is this man has seen T-JACK in practice everyday, and said repeatedly he takes care of the football.... but man that is all he has to do, complete a few first downs each game, but otherwise just take care of the football and let the running game and defense take over.... Scotsdale..... we're comin, we're comin, and we will shock the world when we get there! 8)

Sounds like he read my post earlier today... Glad Sharper decided to back me up.

cogitans
09-04-2007, 08:30 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:

"carta4eva" wrote:

"DaVizzles" wrote:

Sounds like he read my post earlier today... Glad Sharper decided to back me up.

I've liked that fact abot TJack the entire preseason too

NordicNed
09-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the video Cogitans, but I could only hear it...did they black out the screen on the one you were watching also?

cogitans
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:

Thanks for the video Cogitans, but I could only hear it...did they black out the screen on the one you were watching also?

Nope, I saw the video with picture.

ForceOfNorse
09-04-2007, 09:13 PM

Dukes is a "FAT TURD!!!"
In fact, I HATE it every time he opens his obese mouth!!
How the H-E-L-L did he get that job????
I believe there's more than enough African Americans employed on that show, so he couldn't scream..........."AFFIRMATIVE BLACTION!!!"

carta4eva
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
"ForceOfNorse" wrote:

Dukes is a "FAT TURD!!!"
In fact, I HATE it every time he opens his obese mouth!!
How the H-E-L-L did he get that job????
I believe there's more than enough African Americans employed on that show, so he couldn't scream..........."AFFIRMATIVE BLACTION!!!"

So your problem is that because he is black, and there are other blacks on the Network, you have to be ignorant? I find it funny they have all these African Americans on there because they are all former players... go take your biggetry elsewhere clown.

cogitans
09-05-2007, 03:25 AM
Why are you coming down so hard on Dukes.

He may not be the best analyst I've seen, but I never found he were so bad when I have watched NFL Net. But maybe I'm missing something

singersp
09-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Thanx for the video link Cogs.

Darren was spot on about the media & I've said the same thing several times here before. They never recognize or aknowledge all the good things the players in the NFL do off-field because it doesn't sell papers like the crap does.

I've posted some here as I find them, but everyone I ever find to post seem to always come from Vikings.com.