PDA

View Full Version : Darn- Lost Thigpen



duvaldomo
09-02-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/

Meanwhile, the Vikings were unable to sneak QB Tyler Thigpen through waivers and onto the practice squad. The Kansas City Chiefs were awarded him this morning, according to agent Joel Turner

I knew we should of release BB instead of Thigpen
:'(

thevikingfan
09-02-2007, 01:59 PM
id rather have thigpen than BB

PurpleTide
09-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Dang it, the Chefs got a good young QB. And we got....... Bollinger...... Hmmmm.

DustinDupont
09-02-2007, 02:04 PM
that is sooo stupid.... its not like BB is gonna play ever again and thigpen had some good potential...

OnlyVikes
09-02-2007, 02:06 PM
W.T.F. I liked him too...good move front office... :-X

singersp
09-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Told you!
;)

snowinapril
09-02-2007, 02:32 PM
"PurpleTide" wrote:



Dang it, the Chefs got a good young QB. And we got....... Bollinger...... Hmmmm.


Thiggy, BTW, we need you to regurgitate what you remember of the Vikings playbook before the 3 week of the season.

Thanks,
Hermy Edwards

ArmsExchange
09-02-2007, 02:42 PM
That bites and I think Chilly probably hates it every bit as much as the fans.
They really had little choice though.
Holcomb JUST came on.
You can't go into the season with Tarvaris, Holcomb, and Thigpen because that gives you essentially one game ready QB.
The fact they got Holcomb so late means he won't be ready to start until the 5th week at the earliest.
If Tarvaris goes down in between you've essentially put yourself in a huge cluster f#@$ without BB and jeopardize your whole season.
In spite of that, I would have taken the risk and cut BB, because I don't think he would have signed on elsewhere.
BB may not be too eager to come running back for the Vikes in a pinch if something did happen, but that's life in the cutthroat NFL.
Thigpen will still be on the bubble in KC...if they have to make an addition later he may find himself cut.
Hopefully, if that happens we can say nice knowing ya, BB.

tb04512
09-02-2007, 02:42 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:


"PurpleTide" wrote:



Dang it, the Chefs got a good young QB. And we got....... Bollinger...... Hmmmm.


Thiggy, BTW, we need you to regurgitate what you remember of the Vikings playbook before the 3 week of the season.

Thanks,
Hermy Edwards


then we should try to put casey printers on our PS

jargomcfargo
09-02-2007, 02:51 PM
If he ends up on their practice squad we could still sign him if I'm remembering correctly. I doubt we would. But I would have let BB go as well. Holcumb looks ready to play today if needed. Even with limited plays Holcumb is far better than BB.

FuadFan
09-02-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't really understand why the Chiefs would want Thigpen but whatever it is still no real loss.
I wonder who we released to put Garrett Mills on the active roster I know what the obvious choice could've been but is that the right one?

Garland Greene
09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah I would of liked to see thigpen on at least teh practice squad as well. But there are other QB's
out there that could be picked up for the practice squad or as our #3 QB. Dorsey, Rattay I belive have been released that would make a descent #3 QB plus there is lways drew henson for the practice squad right?

jargomcfargo
09-02-2007, 03:27 PM
"FuadFan" wrote:


I don't really understand why the Chiefs would want Thigpen but whatever it is still no real loss.
I wonder who we released to put Garrett Mills on the active roster I know what the obvious choice could've been but is that the right one?


I think I know who you are refering to. But I'm not going to say the name!
;)

BadlandsVikings
09-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm glad I didn't buy a Pigpen jersey.

baumy300
09-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I'd rather have Spergeon Wynn than BB.

davike
09-02-2007, 03:54 PM
"FuadFan" wrote:


I don't really understand why the Chiefs would want Thigpen but whatever it is still no real loss.
I wonder who we released to put Garrett Mills on the active roster I know what the obvious choice could've been but is that the right one?


To try to figure out our playbook before they play us....we have them scared
;)

vikeswin2005
09-02-2007, 04:17 PM
GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can't believe we didn't give him a chance

thevikingfan
09-02-2007, 04:50 PM
"ArmsExchange" wrote:


That bites and I think Chilly probably hates it every bit as much as the fans.
They really had little choice though.
Holcomb JUST came on.
You can't go into the season with Tarvaris, Holcomb, and Thigpen because that gives you essentially one game ready QB.
The fact they got Holcomb so late means he won't be ready to start until the 5th week at the earliest.
If Tarvaris goes down in between you've essentially put yourself in a huge cluster f#@$ without BB and jeopardize your whole season.
In spite of that, I would have taken the risk and cut BB, because I don't think he would have signed on elsewhere.
BB may not be too eager to come running back for the Vikes in a pinch if something did happen, but that's life in the cutthroat NFL.
Thigpen will still be on the bubble in KC...if they have to make an addition later he may find himself cut.
Hopefully, if that happens we can say nice knowing ya, BB.


If they need him too and i hope they dont they can start holcomb at any time.If you remeber he was in philly before being traded here in essentially the same offensive scheme.

singersp
09-02-2007, 05:13 PM
"jargomcfargo" wrote:


If he ends up on their practice squad we could still sign him if I'm remembering correctly. I doubt we would. But I would have let BB go as well. Holcumb looks ready to play today if needed. Even with limited plays Holcumb is far better than BB.


I agree with you Jargo. With what I saw of Holcomb Thursday night, taking into consideration he just goy here & our vanilla playbook being what it is, I think he could start contributing right away.

Bollingers good play against the Cowboys is what saved his ass from being cut IMO.

Purple Floyd
09-02-2007, 06:35 PM
I knew he would never clear waivers if we cut him. Damn.
Well, I guess Childress has who he wants and now has got to go out and get some production out of them, which I expect.Damn

StillPurple
09-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Next time, send Tarvaris...

purplepete
09-03-2007, 01:13 AM
I saw this guy get a chance in what.. 1 or 2 games this preseason. He looked very good in 1 of the games. So.... if we did not plan on giving him more of a chance why did we waste our draft pick on him? I am one puzzled person!

olson_10
09-03-2007, 01:19 AM
no chance this guy ever starts a regular season nfl game so i dont see what everyone is getting upset about..the guy is a rookie from a nothing school that played in a nothing conference..the guy wouldve have been able to step in and play if we needed him to at any point this season..we clearly made a better choice keeping bollinger as the 3rd stringer seeing as how hes at least started in some nfl games and played half decent..not alot of teams in this league have 3rd stringers with experience

purplepete
09-03-2007, 01:31 AM
I would put the farm on him starting an NFL
game sometime.

davike
09-03-2007, 01:39 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...


Seriously man....enough of the Tarvaris hate. It isn't going to help so you might as well just stop. Even if he does a terrible job this year he will still probably be back next year so you might as well just get used to him and actually trying being more positive about him. You had better hope that he is our guy because otherwise the franchise could get set back years again.

baumy300
09-03-2007, 02:02 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why?

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.

PurpleHornsOfDestruction
09-03-2007, 02:15 AM
"baumy300" wrote:


"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.

davike
09-03-2007, 02:21 AM
"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.


He out played the other QBs on the team....

baumy300
09-03-2007, 02:22 AM
"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.

And what reason/reasons has he shown you that he shouldn't make the team?

A lot of people have been jumping all over him before the season has even started, and it's for the stupidest reasons. I believe it's because of these reasons:

1. People just don't want to give him a fair shot.

2. People have no faith in him because he came from a small school or because he didn't light things up in his little bit of playing last year. As a rookie...

3. Because he's black. Don't laugh. I'm being serious. Not only in ND/MN is this an issue, but it is league wide. People don't have very much faith in black quarter backs. I remember when we got Cunningham how some idiots b*tched about not being able to do anything with a black QB. Look where that took us? 15-1. And same with Culpepper. People around here were upset because they thought a black QB couldn't get the job done in MN. Now it's happening with T-Jack. (At least with some people.) It's freaking sad, but we can't pretend it isn't an issue.

davike
09-03-2007, 02:31 AM
"baumy300" wrote:


"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.

And what reason/reasons has he shown you that he shouldn't make the team?

A lot of people have been jumping all over him before the season has even started, and it's for the stupidest reasons. I believe it's because of these reasons:

1. People just don't want to give him a fair shot.

2. People have no faith in him because he came from a small school or because he didn't light things up in his little bit of playing last year. As a rookie...

3. Because he's black. Don't laugh. I'm being serious. Not only in ND/MN is this an issue, but it is league wide. People don't have very much faith in black quarter backs. I remember when we got Cunningham how some idiots b*tched about not being able to do anything with a black QB. Look where that took us? 15-1. And same with Culpepper. People around here were upset because they thought a black QB couldn't get the job done in MN. Now it's happening with T-Jack. (At least with some people.) It's freaking sad, but we can't pretend it isn't an issue.




I have never doubted a QB because he was black....just to make that clear.

Accusing a person of racism isn't exactly a lite thing....I would be carefull about that. I may not agree with PurpleHornsOfDestruction, but he hasn't said anything that would make me feel that his dislike of Jackson has anything to do with his race unless I missed something.

baumy300
09-03-2007, 02:38 AM
"davike" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.

And what reason/reasons has he shown you that he shouldn't make the team?

A lot of people have been jumping all over him before the season has even started, and it's for the stupidest reasons. I believe it's because of these reasons:

1. People just don't want to give him a fair shot.

2. People have no faith in him because he came from a small school or because he didn't light things up in his little bit of playing last year. As a rookie...

3. Because he's black. Don't laugh. I'm being serious. Not only in ND/MN is this an issue, but it is league wide. People don't have very much faith in black quarter backs. I remember when we got Cunningham how some idiots b*tched about not being able to do anything with a black QB. Look where that took us? 15-1. And same with Culpepper. People around here were upset because they thought a black QB couldn't get the job done in MN. Now it's happening with T-Jack. (At least with some people.) It's freaking sad, but we can't pretend it isn't an issue.




I have never doubted a QB because he was black....just to make that clear.

Accusing a person of racism isn't exactly a lite thing....I would be carefull about that. I may not agree with PurpleHornsOfDestruction, but he hasn't said anything that would make me feel that his dislike of Jackson has anything to do with his race unless I missed something.

No one brought up race, I just said I believe it could be one of the reasons why so many people are after T-Jacks head already.

It's not meant to be used as name calling or anything, but I'm just throwing around a theory on why so many people already hate our new QB.

Sadly, (I don't know about anyone else) a lot of people around the area are already dooming him because of his race. Keep in mind the majority of the people in my area (small town North Dakota, come on....) aren't exactly cultured people. So I get to hear enough about how we won't win 3 games this year all because our QB is black.

Maybe I am assuming the problem persists in MN, and maybe I'm wrong, but even when I was in school at Illinois I still heard some of the locals bash us for drafting a black QB. That's why I think ND isn't the only place with idiots who determine a QB on their skin instead of on their skill.

Do you kind of understand what I am getting at?

midgensa
09-03-2007, 02:40 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...


Wow, per usual you provide a ton of insight into a lot of situations! Thanks a lot for all of your thoughts on the loss of Thigpen. You always add so much to every coversation.

Douche.

midgensa
09-03-2007, 02:42 AM
I don't see why the T-Jack haters and Chili haters have to hijack every thread.
I don't think this is that big of a loss. I think that the coaching staff really liked Thigpen, but they could not afford to go with Holcomb and Thigpen as backups because Holcomb is not likely ready should T-Jack go down. BB does not offer much hope, but at least he has some game experience and knows the play book and such.
Thigpen may not make the cut in KC anyways and we can keep our eyes on him.

davike
09-03-2007, 02:50 AM
"baumy300" wrote:


"davike" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:


"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:


"baumy300" wrote:




Next time, send Tarvaris...

Why/

Either you're racist and can't stand to see a black man QB the Vikings, or you have no faith in our coaching staff, Tarvaris, and the team in general.

T-Jack has shown me enough to want to keep him. Who would you want to keep if we send Tarvaris away? Brooks Bollinger?

Please.


Woww. Please enlighten me what he has shown you that is so good that he deserves a starting spot this year. Yes there is some sarcasism but there is also a lot of curiousity. Please do tell me what he has proven to you. Because he hasnt proven much to me except for mobility and a strong arm that underthrew Williamson by a good 5 yards against Dallas when he took a shot deep. And so far he has thrown less TD passes then Bollinger, Holcomb and even receiver Bobby Wade. Now I can tolerate it when you say that hes developing and crap like that so don t expect him to be good this year and crap but to say he's already proven or that he's shown you that he's got ehat it takes already just frustrates me incredibly and saying this does not make me a raciest and that is just one of the most moronic things you could have said to StillPurple and I must admit I have little faith in Childress. He didnt communicate with his players, he didnt have good play calling, and to me con he traded up to get this guy. But I like our coaching staff. Its just Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson that are sliding off the bubble with me. Im still waiting for them to change my mind. Until then Im liking Matt Ryan and Cower haha.

And what reason/reasons has he shown you that he shouldn't make the team?

A lot of people have been jumping all over him before the season has even started, and it's for the stupidest reasons. I believe it's because of these reasons:

1. People just don't want to give him a fair shot.

2. People have no faith in him because he came from a small school or because he didn't light things up in his little bit of playing last year. As a rookie...

3. Because he's black. Don't laugh. I'm being serious. Not only in ND/MN is this an issue, but it is league wide. People don't have very much faith in black quarter backs. I remember when we got Cunningham how some idiots b*tched about not being able to do anything with a black QB. Look where that took us? 15-1. And same with Culpepper. People around here were upset because they thought a black QB couldn't get the job done in MN. Now it's happening with T-Jack. (At least with some people.) It's freaking sad, but we can't pretend it isn't an issue.




I have never doubted a QB because he was black....just to make that clear.

Accusing a person of racism isn't exactly a lite thing....I would be carefull about that. I may not agree with PurpleHornsOfDestruction, but he hasn't said anything that would make me feel that his dislike of Jackson has anything to do with his race unless I missed something.

No one brought up race, I just said I believe it could be one of the reasons why so many people are after T-Jacks head already.

It's not meant to be used as name calling or anything, but I'm just throwing around a theory on why so many people already hate our new QB.

Sadly, (I don't know about anyone else) a lot of people around the area are already dooming him because of his race. Keep in mind the majority of the people in my area (small town North Dakota, come on....) aren't exactly cultured people. So I get to hear enough about how we won't win 3 games this year all because our QB is black.

Maybe I am assuming the problem persists in MN, and maybe I'm wrong, but even when I was in school at Illinois I still heard some of the locals bash us for drafting a black QB. That's why I think ND isn't the only place with idiots who determine a QB on their skin instead of on their skill.

Do you kind of understand what I am getting at?


Yeah I understand that.....I know people who are sorta like that. It just reveals their ignorance and stupidity though.

baumy300
09-03-2007, 02:55 AM
"davike" wrote:


Yeah I understand that.....I know people who are sorta like that. It just reveals their ignorance and stupidity though.

Cool. So you at least know where I am getting this then.

It is sad that you can't even talk football with certain people because their too blinded by misconceptions or hate. I don't have reason to believe any members on this board are against T-Jack for the above reason, and I am glad I don't.

All I hope is that he has an amazing career for us and that he makes some people eats crow by the tons.

duvaldomo
09-03-2007, 04:08 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...


Wow do you actually want that? If you hope we get rid of our starter why are you a fan, well nvm I dont think your a fan really anyways. I mean you wont even give the guy a chance, he had his ups and downs in preseason, why do you want him gone?
retard

digital420
09-03-2007, 05:08 AM
no matter what we think, or how we can argue our opionins it still WAY to early to rule on TJack.

he hasn't had a full year to develop

he hasn't had the experiences to judge on, (what only a couple games, and pre-season?)

he's got a great backfield, some good receiving players wr's and te's and hopefully great protection from the line. I really want to see him excel, i know though that it's gonna take time. some W's and some L's are coming.. hopefully each one is better then the game before it!!

DiGiTaL

jkjuggalo
09-03-2007, 05:34 AM
Yeah, Thigpen looked mobile and had a live arm, but we did barely see a glimpse of his ability in preseason.
I'm too lazy to look up the stats, but he did not maintain drives w/ first downs when he was in.
Let's not get all wadded up about cutting a 7th round pick from Coastal Carolina.
And a black QB will win a SB in the next 5 years, and his name will rhyme w/ Barvaris Paxson.

vikingivan
09-03-2007, 06:40 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:


Next time, send Tarvaris...

I thought this was a lost Thigpen thread, not a hate Tjack thread.
If Childress did not want to lose Thigpen he should not have exposed him to the waiver wire.
But, he knows that he is not ready to be an NFL quarterback and to keep him would have been wasting a roster spot.
He has potential.
But, he is a not ready for prime time performer.

singersp
09-03-2007, 07:24 AM
"jkjuggalo" wrote:


Yeah, Thigpen looked mobile and had a live arm, but we did barely see a glimpse of his ability in preseason.
I'm too lazy to look up the stats, but he did not maintain drives w/ first downs when he was in.
Let's not get all wadded up about cutting a 7th round pick from Coastal Carolina.
And a black QB will win a SB in the next 5 years, and his name will rhyme w/ Barvaris Paxson.


Who ended up signing Javaris Saxon anyways?
:-

purplepete
09-03-2007, 11:14 AM
To make this a non-race statement... I would have to say that Seneca Wallace would have made sure that we got more then a couple first downs at Green Bay last season... This meaning a couple first downs for the entire game! Seneca Wallace... Spurgen Winn, Joey Harrington, Jermaine Wiggins.. the list goes on and on. Everyone that is so high on T jack I think may have a sad season.

Mikecarter81
09-03-2007, 11:29 AM
This thread is turning kind of ugly.
I'm bummed about Thigpen lose, just purely on the fct he looked like he was developing and was just plain awesome in the St. Louis Game.

Mike

ultravikingfan
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Nice.
Thigpen thread turns into TJack thread.

Good job!
:-X