PDA

View Full Version : Moe Lays The Smack!



VikingsTw
11-16-2004, 12:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/22vike15.jpg


I dont know if anybody else liked this play as much as i did but its kinda unusual to see a 200 pound RB rolling over DB's. Moe is a rock, hardest runner pound for pound in the league.

MY 1,000th POST!!! No better way to spend it then showing a packer backer getting rolled on! :cheers:

AngloVike
11-16-2004, 12:59 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:


I dont know if anybody else liked this play as much as i did but its kinda unusual to see a 200 pound RB rolling over DB's. Moe is a rock, hardest runner pound for pound in the league.

MY 1,000th POST!!! No better way to spend it then showing a packer backer getting rolled on! :cheers:

That was definitely a hit and then some, I swear he was deliberately looking for a packer to push over the line with him !

hawaiianvike21
11-16-2004, 02:03 AM
It was a good play but it prolly costed us the game even though we should have gotten the ball back on the controversial call on the fumbled kickoff. We gave the opposition too much time to go down and score. We should have ran more time off the clock despite needing to get into the endzone as soon as possible. We could have ran it down to say 20-25 seconds and we did have timeouts i believe in case things went wrong.

Our d gives up points in the shortest amount of time possible. Does dallas scoirng a td in 30 seconds right before the half ring a bell?

CanuckVike
11-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Although I've never gotten an autograph from a Viking ever, Moe is one guy I would be proud to get one from...he is the epitome of what a football player should be...tough, hard working and giving it 150% all the time! If only the D would play with his intensity. I mean, the guy gets a half dozen plays a game and makes a huge impact! I agree with the announcers on KFAN the other day...Moe can play with us as long as he likes...as the Smith Barney commecials say..."he's EARNED it! I don't think we scored "too early"...I mean, we had to score when we can score,...as Tice said...we can't expect Moe to take a knee to let the clock tick! I think Moe scoring like that juiced up our guys to make that fumble even happen on the kickoff. I hope we keep using mo' Moe!!!!

cajunvike
11-16-2004, 09:12 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/22vike15.jpg


I dont know if anybody else liked this play as much as i did but its kinda unusual to see a 200 pound RB rolling over DB's. Moe is a rock, hardest runner pound for pound in the league.

MY 1,000th POST!!! No better way to spend it then showing a packer backer getting rolled on! :cheers:

Congrats on the G, stw! We are gonna have to start thinking of titles for you by the time the season ends this year. Tell us a little about yourself (but not TMI) so that we can think of a fitting title for you once the time comes...LOL GREAT PICTURE!!!

HarrisonB57
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
I love moe because he doesn't complain. Bennett, Onterrio, and Mewelde are the only guys in the news. Moe sometimes gets a sentence in an article. He could be bitchin' about stuff but he keeps quiet. If moe doesn't get in the game beside special teams, he doesn't ask for more carries. He does his job and has fun. Wonder what T.O. would say if he only played special teams one game?

ADubya26
11-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Moe actually lives next to my moms friends house in West Palm Beach, Florida. I havent met him yet though....but anyways...I loved that play!! Can you say: Jue got JACKED UP!!

PhxFan
11-17-2004, 04:02 PM
That was a great effort and play!! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/evil_laughterpurple.gif

little redhead
11-17-2004, 04:11 PM
He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 04:27 PM
"little redhead" wrote:

He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.

Yeah, I met him recently also...you must have made quite an impression on him. He couldn't stop talking about this redheaded hottie that he had met at some event that he had just come from...quite an impression indeed!

Webby
11-17-2004, 04:31 PM
I have a Miller Lite shirt with his autograph. Needless to say the wife knows that never gets worn or near the washer!!

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

I have a Miller Lite shirt with his autograph. Needless to say the wife knows that never gets worn or near the washer!!

You should fade off the Miller Lite logo though...crappy beer from a crappy state with a crappy pro football team and crappy fans!

mark
11-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah. I almost put my head through the roof when he hit that guy.I watched the bears game at a bar in west palm the day after our last hurricane, it was the only place in S. Florida to have power and moes parents were there all decked out.We were the only vikes fans there so I said hi they seemed really nice

whackthepack
11-17-2004, 04:44 PM
"little redhead" wrote:

He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.


Little Redhead were you in the hottub?

Toss2Moss84
11-17-2004, 07:17 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/245582/moe1.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/245582/moe2.jpg

snowinapril
11-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Way to tackle!

They let us score. He gave up.

That is lack of effort.

little redhead
11-18-2004, 08:35 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"little redhead" wrote:

He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.


Little Redhead were you in the hottub?

Nope but thanks for asking I could have been had I wanted. I was married at the time however so didn't take someone up on an invitation I did receive not the only reason I didn't accept either but lets just say none of the guys were lacking for any female attention. Some of those girls have no shame It is quite a crazy event. With all the willing females around that night not sure why any of those guys would have had to resort to the stories we read in the paper.

Cajun you smart ass....next time you talk to Moe tell him I said hi!

cajunvike
11-18-2004, 09:59 AM
"little redhead" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

"little redhead" wrote:

He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.


Little Redhead were you in the hottub?

Nope but thanks for asking I could have been had I wanted. I was married at the time however so didn't take someone up on an invitation I did receive not the only reason I didn't accept either but lets just say none of the guys were lacking for any female attention. Some of those girls have no shame It is quite a crazy event. With all the willing females around that night not sure why any of those guys would have had to resort to the stories we read in the paper.

Cajun you smart ass....next time you talk to Moe tell him I said hi!

Hottub...now that would be a story!!!

little redhead
11-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Cajun You heard about the whole Artic Blast scandal didn't you from a couple years ago? That was what Whack was referring to when he asked about the Hot Tub... Todd Bauman and was it Jim Brown got into a little trouble? Actually nothing every happened with Todd that I know of but the other guy was charged basically with sexual assault but yes that was the year I was up at the Artic Blast thing it is a crazy time let me tell you I want to go again this year but they cut it down to one day now because of that whole thing.

little redhead
11-18-2004, 10:10 AM
"little redhead" wrote:

Cajun You heard about the whole Artic Blast scandal didn't you from a couple years ago? That was what Whack was referring to when he asked about the Hot Tub... Todd Bauman and was it Jim Brown got into a little trouble? Actually nothing every happened with Todd that I know of but the other guy was charged basically with sexual assault but yes that was the year I was up at the Artic Blast thing it is a crazy time let me tell you I want to go again this year but they cut it down to one day now because of that whole thing.

Oops I meant Ted Brown not Jim Brown..... He was charged. Baumann was shipped off to the Saints