PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of babes (Packer fans):

shockzilla
11-15-2004, 09:10 PM
The following was from a Packer fan site I joined to get some insight on the enemy. Interesting post - check out the part in parenthesis!

"All right. Somebody lifted one of my posts from this board and posted it verbatim on the "purplepride" forum.

'Fess up - which one of you guys stole my stuff? I'm not mad. (actually, I'm flattered.) I just wanna know.

The poster used the name "GP_1_Again."

Here's the link:

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=7&Topic=4096

Thoughts?

This is what I posted:

Well, let's see what you so-called true packer fans have to say about this:

I am a Viking fan and proud of it! I have been since 1975, and nothing's ever gonna change! Yesterday's game was hard-fought, and BOTH sides got calls for AND against them - come on, admit it! I have a column on www.purplepride.org called "Vikezilla's Locker". Check it out and you might enjoy reading it (Sure, it's pro-Viking, but what do you expect?), and learn a thing or two about what being a REAL fan is about. All I have to say about the game yesterday is this: you guys won, we lost, but payback's gonna be a b*tch! Expect coal in your Christmas stockings this year! Good luck the rest of the year. Oh, one more thing: you guys have a nice stadium (I was there for the 2000 game against the Vikes you guys won 26-20 in overtime, when Freeman caught the ball off his back and ran it in for a TD). Too bad the tight-wads in this state can't do something like that!

Again, good luck the rest of the year!

snowinapril
11-16-2004, 12:28 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

"All right. Somebody lifted one of my posts from this board and posted it verbatim on the "purplepride" forum.

'Fess up - which one of you guys stole my stuff? I'm not mad. (actually, I'm flattered.) I just wanna know.

The poster used the name "GP_1_Again."

That is Funny!!!!! GP 1 Again is a smack talker.

plagiarism? that is too bad.