PDA

View Full Version : Vikings super bowl trophy case

DuhBears
11-15-2004, 08:58 PM
http://www.emmitt22.com/gifs/empty-case.jpg

:lol:

jackyl
11-15-2004, 09:03 PM
well let's see your bright spot involves this...
http://www.chicagohs.org/treasures/gif/7superbw.jpg
I think it's safe to say most here would keep the empty case instead of that classy Singletary pose.

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
we already saw that pick mr bears, anyway, the other person was at least creative enough to put a vikings sign in the case. Good effort though bud...

jackyl
11-15-2004, 09:11 PM
I just noticed that that case appears to be holding your total offense as well. :lol:

AngloVike
11-15-2004, 09:14 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

I just noticed that that case appears to be holding your total offense as well. :lol:
as well as 'the' brain cell shared around between the Bears fans :lol:

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 09:21 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

Ok Bear guy lets get this right.

http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/viking-trophycase.jpg

AngloVike
11-15-2004, 09:28 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"DuhBears" wrote:

Ok Bear guy lets get this right.

http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/viking-trophycase.jpg
Here's a first .. a packer fan and a bears fan working together.. so tell me which one of you two recognises letters and which one recognises numbers

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Two zingers in a row, Anglo!!!! Keep them coming!!!

silvermane
11-15-2004, 11:38 PM
i don't know why he's talking smack, the bears case would only have one very dusty trophy.

DuhBears
11-15-2004, 11:46 PM
"silvermane" wrote:

i don't know why he's talking smack, the bears case would only have one very dusty trophy.

Hey lion fan i cant wait to pound your team into the ground next time we meet, we handed you the game on that fluke field goal return and next time Harrington will be on his back all day after our defense gets through with him.

NeoVikesTX
11-15-2004, 11:51 PM
You better hope for a lot of safeties because your offense isn't gonna score any points for ya.

Lions 24
Bears 2

DuhBears
11-15-2004, 11:53 PM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

You better hope for a lot of safeties because your offense isn't gonna score any points for ya.

Lions 24
Bears 2

You better hope the queens dont choke again like they are right now, 6-0 to not making the playoffs then 5-1 to 5-4. You gotta love that left handed pass manning threw for a first down against you losers. Then Vanderjacht sent you home with a loss.

NeoVikesTX
11-15-2004, 11:56 PM
How about that Vikings win against the Bears at the Metrodome this season? Where were you after that LoviesBears/DuhBears?

DuhBears
11-16-2004, 12:00 AM
"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

How about that Vikings win against the Bears at the Metrodome this season? Where were you after that LoviesBears/DuhBears?

Why do you keep calling me loviesbears? Yeah you barely beat us only cause rex got injured before the final drive and if he was in he would have led us down the field for the winning td. The refs were horrible in that game too then Mossy crys cause his teammate was breathed on by Johnson. The queens suck!

cajunvike
11-16-2004, 12:03 AM
"DuhBears" wrote:

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:

Why do you keep calling me loviesbears? Yeah you barely beat us only cause rex got injured before the final drive and if he was in he would have led us down the field for the winning td. The refs were horrible in that game too then Mossy crys cause his teammate was breathed on by Johnson. The queens suck!

Moss will be back when we play you guys again and the only crying will be by the Teddies when the Vikings stomp all over them...you guys will have to borrow Favray's crying towel to stop the flow of tears!

silvermane
11-16-2004, 12:09 AM
oh yeah you really handed us that one. it was a lot of fun watching the pathetic bears special teams try and chase after the "lightning fast" bracy walker.

and why do you make excuses for losing because gross-man was out? we lost rogers and bly and still held you off.

jackyl
11-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Props to Urlacher though, for having enough sense to sit out most of this year.

AngloVike
11-16-2004, 12:31 AM
"silvermane" wrote:

oh yeah you really handed us that one. it was a lot of fun watching the pathetic bears special teams try and chase after the "lightning fast" bracy walker.

and why do you make excuses for losing because gross-man was out? we lost rogers and bly and still held you off.
still they can add Urlacher to the list and give themselves another excuse for sucking in their remaining games

hawaiianvike21
11-16-2004, 01:56 AM
"silvermane" wrote:

Dont forget that the BEARS handed the first road win ever snapping the lions 20 something game road losing streak. How embarrassing is that. :lol:

ultravikingfan
11-16-2004, 09:46 AM
why in the hell is a Bears fan bothering us now? You should find the Colt's page and bug them you annoying jerk. Its funny, we lose to the Pack, and this nitwit has nothing better to do then to bring his "A" game here. Beat it kid, your moms calling you!

SKOL
11-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Do you mean "DaBears"?

No..., actually you got it right "Duh".

DuhBears
11-16-2004, 03:11 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

why in the hell is a Bears fan bothering us now? You should find the Colt's page and bug them you annoying jerk. Its funny, we lose to the Pack, and this nitwit has nothing better to do then to bring his "A" game here. Beat it kid, your moms calling you!

Were here cause the pack helped us get back in the division with them beating you were only 1 game behind you and the packers and now tied with the pussy cats. Viqueens need the heimlick manuever to stop their constant choking LOL. You guys remind me of Mcchoke and the eagles in the NFC title game.

ultravikingfan
11-17-2004, 06:05 AM
Hwo about by you guys winning it helped you get back in the playoff hunt. Always have to rely on somebody else, just like the Pack and the Refs?

skogs02
11-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Lions 31
bears 0....After reading all of his shit im starting to hate bears fans as much as packer fans.Ignorant bastards

silvermane
11-19-2004, 11:38 AM
dude...you guys choked to mccrab and the eagles in the playoffs after you went 13-3!

Eyesore
11-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Thats funny!

cajunvike
11-27-2004, 12:10 AM
"Eyesore" wrote:

Thats funny!

We thought so too!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

enlvikeman
11-27-2004, 02:41 AM
Well this is what I do when I take a look at the bears quarterback situation!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat.htm

DemonicViking
11-27-2004, 02:06 PM
"DuhBears" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Were here cause the pack helped us get back in the division with them beating you were only 1 game behind you and the packers and now tied with the pussy cats. Viqueens need the heimlick manuever to stop their constant choking LOL. You guys remind me of Mcchoke and the eagles in the NFC title game.

Were here? I think the only thing lower than Chicago's offensive output would be your IQ.. is this typical of a shitcago fan?