PDA

View Full Version : Vike Fans Getting Dealt With.

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Holy cow are the Vike fans getting shredded, check this site maybe some of you can save your kind.

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/ :blackeye: :argue: :argue: :tongue:

GreenBaySlackers
11-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Y the hell would we wanna go to a packer board? :roll:

PhxFan
11-15-2004, 07:40 PM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

Let alone have to register...can't lurk http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/sicdeth/headscratch.gif

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 07:41 PM

You guy's and gals have so much to say "Ya Scaarred". Yeah better stay here your safe here might get your arsses handed to ya there.

Mjstuck and MrGreenMan might just be your worst enemy.

GreenBaySlackers
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM
checkmark your finsihed

WHY DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND!
YOU ARE MAKING ME MORE STUPID EVERYTIME YOU POST!

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 08:00 PM

checkmark your finsihed

WHY DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND!
YOU ARE MAKING ME MORE STUPID EVERYTIME YOU POST!

No you cant get anymore stupid, that's impossible partner.

GOOOOOO DETROIT!

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 10:23 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

You guy's and gals have so much to say "Ya Scaarred". Yeah better stay here your safe here might get your arsses handed to ya there.

Scared of a Packer fan...what a f*ckin' joke. If you are their spokesman here, we got nothin' to worry about. The truth is we don't care what the Packer fans have to say over there, so why waste any time going there. The Pack fans that come here get dealt with or they post intelligently and become good debate partners during the season. GP, you haven't handed anyone their a$$ here, so what makes you think that anyone else on your Packer board could?

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 10:49 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Holy cow are the Vike fans getting shredded, check this site maybe some of you can save your kind.

You should go there and learn some pointers.
So far, you are very lame here.

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 10:58 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Cant be that lame if Im getting a rise out of any of you.

GOOOOOOOO DETROIT!

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 11:03 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Cant be that lame if Im getting a rise out of any of you.

GOOOOOOOO DETROIT!

I'm actually enjoying this. You make a lame statement, you get called out, and you have no reply to it. How come?

Ahh yes, I miss the good old AOL boards of the 90's.

Caine
11-19-2004, 12:09 AM
GP_1_AGAIN,

I really don't see what you get by comming here and posting the ignorant crap you do. The way I see it, if your identity were revealed to a few of the "Real" Packer fans I know, your ass wouldn't be worth your IQ in pennies (About a nickle, I'm guessing).

You come here, not with any insights, facts, or points...and certainly not in "good fun"...and simply talk smack. Smack you can't even back up with FACTS.

Worse, you want to entice US to go to a Packer board and do the same?!?!?!? I think not.

I LIVE in Wisconsin. Every single day I am surrounded by Packer fans. Some, like you, are complete morons, but many are actually simply passionate about their team. When we "Debate", it is always from a stance of "Mutual Respect". After all, when two teams have an all-time record head-to-head that is ALWAYS within 1 or 2 games, there's really no way to say that one "Dominates" the other.

But, I suppose all of the above concepts are foreign to you. Likely, you're simply a troll who gets off on the attention. I haven't been here that long, but I'm already putting you in my "Not Worth My Time" catagory.

And the WORST part about your trash talk is that you use "Internet Annonimity" with which to prove your bravery. The Packer fans who trash talked me at Lambeau last week end at LEAST had the balls to do it face-to-face. They lost (they didn't have very good material, and being surrounded by Packer Backers all the time gives me an arsenal) but they had balls. I could at least respect that.

You are not intimidating.
You are not impressive.
You are not insightful.
You are not even humorous.

You're just a troll.

Caine

cheesefree
11-19-2004, 01:04 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Sorry, I don't have a small...er... I mean I'm not a troll like you are. Perhaps you feel a need to troll around opponents sites and talk trash to make up for your shortcomings. :wink:

cheesefree
11-19-2004, 01:08 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

LOL is MrGreenMan Don Majkowski's boyfriend? I guess the rumors were true then.

diesavike
11-19-2004, 01:33 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

It doesn't matter, the Pack suck and always will, thats part of being a member of purplepride. :salute:

TheAnimal93
11-20-2004, 07:06 AM
"Caine" wrote:

GP_1_AGAIN,

I really don't see what you get by comming here and posting the ignorant crap you do. The way I see it, if your identity were revealed to a few of the "Real" Packer fans I know, your ass wouldn't be worth your IQ in pennies (About a nickle, I'm guessing).

You come here, not with any insights, facts, or points...and certainly not in "good fun"...and simply talk smack. Smack you can't even back up with FACTS.

Worse, you want to entice US to go to a Packer board and do the same?!?!?!? I think not.

I LIVE in Wisconsin. Every single day I am surrounded by Packer fans. Some, like you, are complete morons, but many are actually simply passionate about their team. When we "Debate", it is always from a stance of "Mutual Respect". After all, when two teams have an all-time record head-to-head that is ALWAYS within 1 or 2 games, there's really no way to say that one "Dominates" the other.

But, I suppose all of the above concepts are foreign to you. Likely, you're simply a troll who gets off on the attention. I haven't been here that long, but I'm already putting you in my "Not Worth My Time" catagory.

And the WORST part about your trash talk is that you use "Internet Annonimity" with which to prove your bravery. The Packer fans who trash talked me at Lambeau last week end at LEAST had the balls to do it face-to-face. They lost (they didn't have very good material, and being surrounded by Packer Backers all the time gives me an arsenal) but they had balls. I could at least respect that.

You are not intimidating.
You are not impressive.
You are not insightful.
You are not even humorous.

You're just a troll.

Caine

caine......perfectly said.................just what i thought of this so called FOOTBALL fan. pitiful!!!!!!!!!