PDA

View Full Version : the down fall continues

rockbear99
11-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Just like the Viqueens. You can predict it every year. They come out hot and talk super bowl then they just suck. your defense is putrid. you might have a good offense but you dont need offense to win games just look at my bears. No offense what so ever and we have a three game win streak. If we even can put together 2 scoring drives a game the rest of the NFL will be in trouble. :D/

purplehorn
11-15-2004, 01:53 PM
[quote="rockbear99"] just look at my bears.

Are they in 3rd or 4th place? :bootyshake: :clown:

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 01:56 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

"rockbear99" wrote:
[quote] just look at my bears.

Are they in 3rd or 4th place? :bootyshake: :clown:

I think that they are tied for last...depending on how you look at it...LOL :bootyshake:

cheesefree
11-15-2004, 03:31 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

you dont need offense to win games just look at my bears.

LOL look at what? The last place Bears winning a game against the Titans without McNair? Yeah, the Bears are really gonna go places now :roll: Go back under your bridge troll, the Bears have sucked for 20 years and nothing has changed.

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 04:30 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

Just like the Viqueens. You can predict it every year. They come out hot and talk super bowl then they just suck. your defense is putrid. you might have a good offense but you dont need offense to win games just look at my bears. No offense what so ever and we have a three game win streak. If we even can put together 2 scoring drives a game the rest of the NFL will be in trouble. :D/

Didn't the Vikes beat the Bears already this season?
I thought so.....LOL

lifelongvike
11-15-2004, 04:37 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

Even your own coach said you had to win this weekend to be considered an NFL team. You won but not by much, the Bears are an NFL team but not by much.

AngloVike
11-15-2004, 04:37 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

If we even can put together 2 scoring drives a game the rest of the NFL will be in trouble. :D/

yeah yeah yeah... and if the average Bears fan can put two sensible statements together then the entire english language will be in trouble too

PhxFan
11-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Cute...LOL
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/teufel/devil-smiley-020.gif

rockbear99
11-15-2004, 06:56 PM
"cheesefree" wrote:

[, the Bears have sucked for 20 years and nothing has changed.

what have you guys done in the last 30 yrs. at least we know that we are not a very good football team. You guys just dont know it yet.
:argue:

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 07:02 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

"cheesefree" wrote:

[, the Bears have sucked for 20 years and nothing has changed.

what have you guys done in the last 30 yrs. at least we know that we are not a very good football team. You guys just dont know it yet.

Again, didn't we already beat the Bears this season?
<chuckle>

triedandtruevikesfan
11-15-2004, 07:04 PM
That was such a convincing win yesterday... there was what a total of 2 yards offensively? OK yeah I know thats exagerated... but seriously winning in overy time by a safety? True you walked away with the W yesterday, BUT playing that against us isn't going to get you anywhere, just like our last gameagainst each other!!

cheesefree
11-15-2004, 07:27 PM
"rockbear99" wrote:

"cheesefree" wrote:

the Bears have sucked for 20 years and nothing has changed.

Since you enjoy being a troll, why don't you go to a Colts forum and give them a good laugh. Tell them all about your defense and how you beat the last place Titans with 150 yards of "offense", just to give them an idea what's in store for them this weekend if they get into a shootout with Duh Bears.

vikingsalltheway
11-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Why the hell are bear fans talking smack. Their team sucks, i mean its like they are going to win the division now since we lost and now they are 1 game behind us and the slackers.