PDA

View Full Version : If our defense doesn't improve as the season goes on...

MossWilliamsHenderson
11-15-2004, 02:21 AM
If our defense doesn't improve as the season goes on, the Packers would take us the broom and sweep us and that would suck!

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 02:24 AM
No, they won't sweep. If Moss is well come December he will take it to them. Our D can stop them enough times to give our Offense time to take the game. Plus we will be here.

hawaiianvike21
11-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Nah, they will improve and if it doesnt or barely does, we beat the pack since moss will be back. Remember its just a few calls minus moss away from getting the win at lambeau.

Farve struggles in domes and i can see some things going our way at last since we are at home as well. Our team would be too pissed and motivated to lose at home on x-mas eve to get swept as well.

MossWilliamsHenderson
11-15-2004, 02:42 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

Nah, they will improve and if it doesnt or barely does, we beat the pack since moss will be back. Remember its just a few calls minus moss away from getting the win at lambeau.

Farve struggles in domes and i can see some things going our way at last since we are at home as well. Our team would be too pissed and motivated to lose at home on x-mas eve to get swept as well.

Good point, I am hoping we would blow them out instead of being close!

Packerguy
11-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Farve struggles in domes and i can see some things going our way at last since we are at home as well. Our team would be too pissed and motivated to lose at home on x-mas eve to get swept as well. [/quote]

History is on your side. This series is almost dead even since they started playing each other. And your right, the packers and favre do not play well in domes with last year game in the dome being an abberation.

NO question that Moss will help your team..........with that being said, every game is different and u guys need to stop your losing streak and get on track before worrying about the packer game on christmas eve.

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 07:45 AM
"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:

If our defense doesn't improve as the season goes on, the Packers would take us the broom and sweep us and that would suck!

No sweep.
The Vikes will have Moss back. He adds an additional 10 points per game when he is playing.