PDA

View Full Version : !!Same Viking Collapse@&*%^%

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:28 PM
To Jimmy Johnson and Packman..and all the other retards comparing the Vikings losing 3 in a row to the Vikings last year..... have some more :ky: jelly, because your going to need it!!

This is not the same team that went 4-1 this year and 6-0 last year. If Moss had been playing the past four games with the same outcome then I would be worried and the statement would be true. Losing three in a row hurts...but with Moss out it doesn't hurt as bad...because with Moss in the Lineup we can finish the season undefeated!!

PhxFan
11-14-2004, 10:31 PM
I don't believe this team has quit...http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/happy/viking.gif

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 10:33 PM
I'm looking for a really strong finish. I'm not underestamating any of our upcoming oponents but we have finished the tuffest part of our schedule coming out of it 5-4.

DETRIOT
JACKSONVILLE
at Chicago
SEATTLE
at Detriot
FUDGE PACKERS
at Washington

Our hardest compition is all at home. Packers, Seahawks, and Jaguars. We will have moss back for all three of the games.

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:33 PM
"PhxFan" wrote:

I don't believe this team has quit...http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/happy/viking.gif

Glad to know there are others. I just hope Moss gets that Hammy healthy, those have been known to linger.

jackyl
11-14-2004, 10:36 PM
They haven't quit, they've just played some shitty football.

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 12:06 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I'm looking for a really strong finish. I'm not underestamating any of our upcoming oponents but we have finished the tuffest part of our schedule coming out of it 5-4.

DETRIOT
JACKSONVILLE
at Chicago
SEATTLE
at Detriot
FUDGE PACKERS
at Washington

Our hardest compition is all at home. Packers, Seahawks, and Jaguars. We will have moss back for all three of the games.

Seattle isn't looking all that great either, so that leaves the other two, both of which are beatable. We could conceivably run the table with Moss back and everyone else stepping up and playing up to their capabilities. We should at least win the games we are supposed to, which would get us into the playoffs.

VikingsTw
11-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Winning four more games would probably put us in, the NFC isn't looking so great this year. The eagles stand out but we know we can take them. It's all up for grabs!