PDA

View Full Version : discipline

CrazyAtMSU
11-14-2004, 08:59 PM
I didn't see the game today, i was on the road so i had to listen to it on the radio. But it seems to me that the vikings are extremely undisciplined... it seems like they always end up doing something stupid at exactly the wrong time. That has to be pinned on coaching... but again, i didn't see the game so i don't really know about this game.

also... i think the special teams is by far worse then the defense. they are terrible. they have been from the start of this season. There is no reason that vikings fans should have to hold their breaths every time they kick off, and i'm not talking just about this game.... all season it has been the same thing... dont' get me wrong, our D is TERRIBLE but our special teams is equally bad... that really says something for our offense if we can stay with high quality teams dispite our D and special teams are SO bad...

scorptile
11-14-2004, 09:03 PM
actually the return team on special teams are decent...but the problem i think is this...the kicker....injuries have hurt in that part of the team....plus coachin may be called on the play calling and not wasting as much time as possible on that last touchdown drive...i mean think about it they put themselves in the same situation they were in last monday with two minutes left they score then give the ball back...at least run down the clock tie it up then go for a two point conversion to win the game....

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 09:06 PM
"CrazyAtMSU" wrote:

I didn't see the game today, i was on the road so i had to listen to it on the radio. But it seems to me that the vikings are extremely undisciplined... it seems like they always end up doing something stupid at exactly the wrong time. That has to be pinned on coaching... but again, i didn't see the game so i don't really know about this game.

also... i think the special teams is by far worse then the defense. they are terrible. they have been from the start of this season. There is no reason that vikings fans should have to hold their breaths every time they kick off, and i'm not talking just about this game.... all season it has been the same thing... dont' get me wrong, our D is TERRIBLE but our special teams is equally bad... that really says something for our offense if we can stay with high quality teams dispite our D and special teams are SO bad...

Yes, the Vikes lack discipline. I believe it starts with the head coach, Mike Tice. I like Tice, but I don't think he is head coach material. Tice gets outcoached almost every game. To many penalties, zero clock management, zero half time adjustments, and how's about waiting before you just toss the red flag in.

scorptile
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
xtap i agree with you on this...