PDA

View Full Version : For all the newer pack fans...



PhxFan
11-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Your weak http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/moon.gif

Steamed Turtle
11-14-2004, 09:08 PM
You're*

I believe you also forgot a period at the end of your simple sentence. :roll:

...just messin' with yah. :D

jackyl
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/jackyl_c4/CF%20Pics/fontesnewb.jpg

PDXPackfan
11-14-2004, 10:05 PM
"PhxFan" wrote:

Your weak http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/moon.gif

hmmm...im a new member, i guess your referring to me too??.. and i guess that makes me weak too?..This is my first time even coming to this forum....im only here because you were our opponent this week, i came to talk about the game this week...but it was next to impossible to constructively talk to most of you guys because the only thing i see and read off this forum is..."packers suck" "favre sucks" blah, blah....which might be true.. BUT that suckie team just beat your MORE suckie team,...

anywayz i dont come to other forums to start shit , so i,ll just be on my way over to houstons forum and get ready for next week

sianara!...

p.s. for what its worth....good game fella,s, its what i expected..high scoring with two great quarterbacks doing everything possible for their team to win.. it will make for a great rematch on christmas eve...

Go Pack!

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:13 PM
"PDXPackfan" wrote:

"PhxFan" wrote:

Your weak http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/moon.gif

hmmm...im a new member, i guess your referring to me too??.. and i guess that makes me weak too?..This is my first time even coming to this forum....im only here because you were our opponent this week, i came to talk about the game this week...but it was next to impossible to constructively talk to most of you guys because the only thing i see and read off this forum is..."packers suck" "favre sucks" blah, blah....which might be true.. BUT that suckie team just beat your MORE suckie team,...

anywayz i dont come to other forums to start shit , so i,ll just be on my way over to houstons forum and get ready for next week

sianara!...

p.s. for what its worth....good game fella,s, its what i expected..high scoring with two great quarterbacks doing everything possible for their team to win.. it will make for a great rematch on christmas eve...

Go Pack!

Amazing how every year the Packers beating the Vikings spawns new Packer fans!! TROLLS :la:

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:14 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/jackyl_c4/CF%20Pics/fontesnewb.jpg

Jackyl, that is the best pic ever!

PhxFan
11-14-2004, 10:19 PM
hmmm...im a new member, i guess your referring to me too??.. and i guess that makes me weak too?..This is my first time even coming to this forum....im only here because you were our opponent this week, i came to talk about the game this week...but it was next to impossible to constructively talk to most of you guys because the only thing i see and read off this forum is..."packers suck" "favre sucks" blah, blah....which might be true.. BUT that suckie team just beat your MORE suckie team,...

anywayz i dont come to other forums to start shit , so i,ll just be on my way over to houstons forum and get ready for next week

That's the post I'd of made http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/uhoh.gif
Talk the game...fine. I believe if you lurked around a little this evening, you would of seen the smack remarks, some through the week, but most came after the game. With that, you would know I don't mean you, or others like you...if this is your true intent. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/other/jpshakehead.gif

jackyl
11-14-2004, 10:23 PM
"hovan" wrote:


Jackyl, that is the best pic ever!

:lol: Classic Fontes. I did a drawing last year of Chris you'd like. :salute:

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

"hovan" wrote:


Jackyl, that is the best pic ever!

:lol: Classic Fontes. I did a drawing last year of Chris you'd like. :salute:

SWEET. Im an artist my self, I would love to see it. I'll Pm you my email.

jackyl
11-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Here's the pic.

http://jackylinc.com/chris.jpg