PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Vikings Preview: Taking Football Back to Its Roots

Prophet
08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
2007 Vikings Preview: Taking Football Back to Its Roots (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/22/2007-vikings-preview-taking-football-back-to-its-roots/#cont)
Posted Aug 22nd 2007 10:00AM
by JJ Cooper

COJOMAY
08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Another "Hate The Vikings" article!

Braddock
08-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Wasn't it a 48 yd run by AD? Also, he forgot about Rice, who's pretty good. Obviously he hasn't seen a preseason game of ours, wondering where the pass rush will come from.... whatever

thevikingfan
08-22-2007, 07:08 PM
"Braddock" wrote:

Wasn't it a 48 yd run by AD? Also, he forgot about Rice, who's pretty good. Obviously he hasn't seen a preseason game of ours, wondering where the pass rush will come from.... whatever

no it was a 43 yarder trust me ive watched it about 15 times

Purple Floyd
08-22-2007, 09:11 PM
"thevikingfan" wrote:

"Braddock" wrote:

no it was a 43 yarder trust me ive watched it about 15 times

Sounds right to me

StillPurple
08-23-2007, 02:13 AM
I actually agree with that article. If that makes me a "hater", whatever. I don't even really know what that means. The article is right on. It perfectly describes what is going on. I of course do hope that it all works out and that our ground game and QB situation work out. The one thing I disagree with is the harsh view of our receivers. I do have a lot of optimism about them. I predict Williamson will have a much bigger year than people say, and I am excited about Rice. I think our receivers will show the doubters something this year. But I have massive doubts about Tarvaris still. Sorry, that is just what it is.

DeathtoDenny
08-23-2007, 04:06 AM
I can't see our passing game being worse than with Brad Johnson last year. He was terrible.

vikingivan
08-23-2007, 06:32 AM
The best part of the article was the comment someone sent him.

PurpleTide
08-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Another rehash of every article written this whole off season. We'll start turning heads when the season starts, and all the so called experts will become educated. Then suddenly we'll be the media darlings. WE all know we are heading in the right direction, and T-Jack is a improvement over Brad Johnson. A little arm strength will go a long way, and with the wheels Tarvaras has, we are gonna play some exciting football.

Marrdro
08-23-2007, 07:49 AM
"StillPurple" wrote:

I actually agree with that article. If that makes me a "hater", whatever. I don't even really know what that means. The article is right on. It perfectly describes what is going on. I of course do hope that it all works out and that our ground game and QB situation work out. The one thing I disagree with is the harsh view of our receivers. I do have a lot of optimism about them. I predict Williamson will have a much bigger year than people say, and I am excited about Rice. I think our receivers will show the doubters something this year. But I have massive doubts about Tarvaris still. Sorry, that is just what it is.

I can't believe I am saying this........ :o

I actually agree with StillPurple on this.

I don't see alot of hate, but rather a fair assesment based on what the guy knows.
As the guy said in the comments section, if he went an actually watched the Vikes play he might change a few things like mention Edwards, McCauley, B-wade etc.
But again a regurge assesment.

singersp
08-23-2007, 07:51 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

I can't believe I am saying this........ :o

I actually agree with StillPurple...

Just shoot me now!
:-