PDA

View Full Version : Excuses...

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 07:52 PM
I know there were a lot of questionable calls in this game, but remember, there were questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Im sick of everytime a Packer fan pointing out something that hurt their chances of winning a game and Viking fans saying its an excuse. Well, you guys are making excuses. You got dominated today. We ran all over you like there was no tommorrow. Favre had his way through your secondary and Javon Walker made Brian Williams look like a pop warner player. You guys are the ones who need to buck up and admit, you got dominated. Excuses aside, you got dominated so quit all your b*tching and admit it.

Hey Cajun, who has the better run D? Yea, thats what I thought b*tch. And I believe someone owes me lunch.

Overall, you guys should go lick your wounds and get ready for Detroit, if you don't beat them, your season is over. You guys are the biggest choke artists in sports. We started 1-4 and we are in first place, get over it. We are a better team.

purpleFavreEaters
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
You precious Packers where dominated today! We where beat not your Packers but by the officials. In case you didnt notice Cullpepper threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds without might I add the packer destroyer Randy Moss in the game!!! Or did that slip your mind. Dont get me wrong yes you guys did win But I will not give you props for the win as I feel it was stolen and not a justified win!

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Whatever, quit ur damn excuses. We ran for 200 yards, favre threw for another 200. We held your running attack well in check. Quit your crying. Im sick of all your excuses. Give me a break. You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.

Viking_Spirit
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
You guys didn't dominate us at all. It was a well fought game by both sides-no one dominated another.

Kudos to you guys.

SacredStar
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Be proud of the Packers win streak, but remember, 2 of those wins were vs. the NFL's worst teams (Dallas and Washington), 1 of those wins was vs. Detroit who only had 5 starters on offense available( 4 offensive linemen and the QB) and the rest were backups. And 1 of those wins was given to GB by the refs( Washington's winning TD negated by a very questionable illegal shift call )

This is the first good team GB has beaten the last 4 games, and they again needed officiating help to do that.

NeoVikesTX
11-14-2004, 08:04 PM
How can you say we got dominated? We put up 31 points in your house against that awesome packers D that seemed to celebrate after every incomplete pass, regardless if they made a play or not.

Packers let up in the 4th and got very lucky to win this game.

Fact is, both D's are poor right now, and the offense is making up for it.

Won't last long packer fans, rest assured.

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 08:08 PM
AMEN Scared good a$$ point! I'm much like the other viking fans and will not give credit to the pack for this game. You guys did not dominate and JWalk had 2 plays all game. He's good as i have admitted before. BW got beat on that one play and didn't even cry about, he got his ass up off the ground and played a exeptionally good game after that. Unlike Carroll who pouted evertime Nate rag dolled his ass for another completion.

CanuckVike
11-14-2004, 08:08 PM
I can't believe you dopey packfans are even shootin' yer mouths off! I mean you guys were like inches away from blowing a 2 TD lead at home...and yes...you guys got lucky...AGAIN!...thanks some timely miscues by the zebras! Yes, it's true bad calls were made both ways...the pukers did get that 4 and 1 in my opinion! But you guys CLEARLY got away with more tonight than we did. We've had a lucky games too against other teams, but for whatever reason, you guys got it again tonight...that's two home games the Z-breaks have gone your way! But your luck will soon run out.

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 08:10 PM
It will be funny to watch your Vikings choke again just like last year. You guys suck. Of course your gonna say we got lucky. If you guys would have won that game, Ill bet you wouldnt think it was luck. Vikings suck. Same shitty teams as last year. Your linebackers are horrible, your secondary gets throttled and you cant stop the run, our defense is bad, but at least we can stop something. Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 08:13 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

You precious Packers where dominated today! We where beat not your Packers but by the officials. In case you didnt notice Cullpepper threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds without might I add the packer destroyer Randy Moss in the game!!! Or did that slip your mind. Dont get me wrong yes you guys did win But I will not give you props for the win as I feel it was stolen and not a justified win!

Even the announcer Collinsworth commented several times that the Vikes receivers were being help consistently and not a single one was called.
That was a huge advantage to the slack, not just for the non calls, but because our receivers were just slightly out of position because of the hold making the passes incomplete.....

scorptile
11-14-2004, 08:16 PM
as neither a fan of either team i have to say this was a great game by both offenses...yes there were bad calls but on both sides of the ball...the vikings could've easily won this game but the vikings D was beat as well as the packer d showed that they were beat as well...so either team didnt dominate the other and there shouldn't be any excuses on either side...but think about this....both the vikings and packers both was beaten by a better colts team... :P

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 08:16 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Whatever, quit ur damn excuses. We ran for 200 yards, favre threw for another 200. We held your running attack well in check. Quit your crying. Im sick of all your excuses. Give me a break. You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.

Wait a minute. I believe the stats were very even. But to come on the Viking board to argue with Viking fans instead of celebrating your victory with your friends and comrades, now that is pathetic.

Maybe you don't have friends....heehee.

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 08:18 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES

Correction We Lost to the REFS. And what part of 5-4 Packers, 5-4 Vikings don't you Packer inbreds understand? We still have a game left this season and having a tiebreaker midway in the season doesn't mean squat, especially if we have another head to head left to play.

NeoVikesTX
11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

It will be funny to watch your Vikings choke again just like last year. You guys suck. Of course your gonna say we got lucky. If you guys would have won that game, Ill bet you wouldnt think it was luck. Vikings suck. Same shitty teams as last year. Your linebackers are horrible, your secondary gets throttled and you cant stop the run, our defense is bad, but at least we can stop something. Suck it up, you lost. YOU LOST TO THE PACKERS!!!! Let that sink in. FIRST PLACE BITCHES

Yeah, 1st place with a commanding ZERO game lead! That's gonna last a long time there JWalkRulz84. We're both 5-4 buddy, let that sink in. We still get to play the Packers at the Dome, with Moss this time. Stick around then and we'll see what you have to say.

XTAP59
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I don't know. I seem to remember T-Shirts last year that said......
4th and 26....
Do you remember those shirts?

outcast316
Jwalkrulz84 desea golpear a su mama de modo que ?l pueda tener una
hija y una hermana.

scorptile
11-14-2004, 08:21 PM
hahahah i thought this was an english speaking forums... :P

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.

http://www.hxjam.com/Pictures/4th_and_24_no_problem.jpg

poult
11-14-2004, 08:28 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Ok guy'senough, you lost no excuses, Tha Pack played better and smarter. Com on now dont do this again just learn from this man. Dont repeat this My PP whiners bro's.

piss off you parasite, the pack didnt play any better, but they did get luckier. im sure youll disapear in a few days and we wont hear from ya till xmas eve...... thats of ocurse if the packers win. if they dont i suppose you'll run to your mouse house and hang with your cheese.

scorptile
11-14-2004, 08:28 PM
gp i remember that play in your sig....i was like omg i cant believe they did that... :shock:

jackyl
11-14-2004, 08:31 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

You guys are pathetic, at least us Packer fans know how to admit when we get dominated.

They won by 3 at the end of reg..... yeah that's total domination. LMFAO

scorptile
11-14-2004, 08:35 PM
i like how everyone makes excuses over this close of a loss or win and then some say "you were dominated" which is bad....no one was dominated no one won by more then three or lost by three...the whole point is this...besides the excuses and whining about referees this was a great game to watch...and when i saw the vikings score with less then 2 minutes left i was like uh oh they gave the pack time to drive downt he field and score at least a field goal...and the vikings need a stop on d...but of course didnt happen....

ItalianStallion
11-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Yo, Jwalk I agree that there were some bad calls that went both ways, but c'mon man that last one on the Fergie Fumble was brutal. Not only was it at an important junction in the game, but the replay clearly showed Ross recovered it, not to mention Ned left the pile with it in his hands. At what point did a Packer EVER have it?

scorptile
11-14-2004, 08:57 PM
yes ross looked like he had it at first but if you look at that last replay they showed he was still fighting for it...and who ever comes up with the ball after teh pile is done and the call has been made isnt relivant to who had the ball at the bottom...apparantly if ross had the ball why did he give it up while under the pile?? to me this is just another excuse...good game needs no excuses....well just one...its called time management and a better defense...

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 09:13 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

]

4th and 26 dude.....

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 09:18 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

]

4th and 26 dude.....

http://www.thefux.net/images/Eagles_-_4th_n_26.jpg
:thumbright:

jackyl
11-14-2004, 09:20 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

God I hate both those teams :lol:

T-Bone
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
What the hell is with that Carroll? He acted like he was unbeatable whenever the pass was incomplete. Did Burleson not have his best game and make him look like a crack whore begging for more candy in the end zone? He held onto Burleson the whole play and we still made the play.

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 09:24 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

yes ross looked like he had it at first but if you look at that last replay they showed he was still fighting for it...and who ever comes up with the ball after teh pile is done and the call has been made isnt relivant to who had the ball at the bottom...apparantly if ross had the ball why did he give it up while under the pile?? to me this is just another excuse...good game needs no excuses....well just one...its called time management and a better defense...

IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, NED CAME OUT WITH THE BALL????? Once the ball is recovered and you have it pinned up against your body on the ground and you are touched, thats where you are down. Refs need to make that call before the pile up even happens. As soon as i saw it i new the vikes had it, why didnt the refs see that, nah they had to let a dog pile occur. Since they didnt call it before the pile up i was for sure they would call it our ball after ned came out with it??? At what point did a f*cking packer have the ball?

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 09:26 PM
"T-Bone" wrote:

What the hell is with that Carroll? He acted like he was unbeatable whenever the pass was incomplete. Did Burleson not have his best game and make him look like a crack whore begging for more candy in the end zone? He held onto Burleson the whole play and we still made the play.

LMAO, it wanst the only play carroll looked like a crack whore. The refs continued to let him do it. Maybe carroll slipped them some crack before the game :shaking:

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 09:29 PM
What was even better is whenever Nate looked down on him in the endzone like he was his b*tch. I'd like to find a picture of that.

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 09:33 PM
or maybe it was onterrio slipping the crack...

oh yea, vikings suck

p.s-any questions about javon walker anymore?

Webby
11-14-2004, 09:35 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Wait a minute. I believe the stats were very even. But to come on the Viking board to argue with Viking fans instead of celebrating your victory with your friends and comrades, now that is pathetic.

Maybe you don't have friends....heehee.

He comes here because their boards blow. Too full of cheese which leads to diarehea which leads to more packer fans. Its a bad cycle.

When your mentally disabled, its hard to make a simple web board.

Blah blah blah

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 09:36 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Use the quote button so we know what you are talking about....

jackyl
11-14-2004, 09:38 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Yeah.... if he's so great, why'd he only have 3 grabs on such a shitty D?

T-Bone
11-14-2004, 09:38 PM
I've got a question regarding Walker...does he prefer Favre's sweaty sack in his mouth or take Harris from behind while trying to pull his wig off?

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 09:39 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Javon Walker 3 catches for 74 yards and a TD

Nate Burleson 11 catches for 141 and a TD also an 11 yard rush

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 09:41 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

And isn't Nate our third receiver?

Webby
11-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Amen Toss2Moss. How do you like them apples? Walker is god, yessiree.

XTAP59
11-14-2004, 09:42 PM
"T-Bone" wrote:

I've got a question regarding Walker...does he prefer Favre's sweaty sack in his mouth or take Harris from behind while trying to pull his wig off?

He wears a wig?.......LMAO

VikingsTw
Onterrio smokes weed you moron. He doesnt have anything to do with crack thats all between you, the refs and amahd.

Nate outplayed Walker today, i do have a question though, besides that one play that BW misjudged the ball, what the hell did Walker do to impress anybody. He's good but you act like he's a godess.

Toss2Moss84
"XTAP59" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

And isn't Nate our third receiver?

Yeah and not to mention...

Jermaine Wiggins 6 catches for 94 yards and a TD

GBMiah
11-14-2004, 10:16 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"scorptile" wrote:

IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, NED CAME OUT WITH THE BALL????? Once the ball is recovered and you have it pinned up against your body on the ground and you are touched, thats where you are down. Refs need to make that call before the pile up even happens. As soon as i saw it i new the vikes had it, why didnt the refs see that, nah they had to let a dog pile occur. Since they didnt call it before the pile up i was for sure they would call it our ball after ned came out with it??? At what point did a f*cking packer have the ball?

Honestly, this contention needs to go away. In the main forum Ross' is quoted as saying in a post game quote that he did initially fall on the ball just before the pile ensued, but during the melee it was taken from him. These are his own words. In the fracas, as the bodies were removed the ref must have seen this and called it for Green Bay. If the refs dont see the initial recovery of the ball (which was VERY obscured by scrambling bodies) then they have to go by what they see after clearing the pile. And again, by Ross' own admission the ball was taken from him during the melee. No way they could have called it before the dog pile, NOR could they say "stop dog piling" thats rediculus, the play was still live.

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Honestly, this contention needs to go away. In the main forum Ross' is quoted as saying in a post game quote that he did initially fall on the ball just before the pile ensued, but during the melee it was taken from him. These are his own words. In the fracas, as the bodies were removed the ref must have seen this and called it for Green Bay. If the refs dont see the initial recovery of the ball (which was VERY obscured by scrambling bodies) then they have to go by what they see after clearing the pile. And again, by Ross' own admission the ball was taken from him during the melee. No way they could have called it before the dog pile, NOR could they say "stop dog piling" thats rediculus, the play was still live.

If that's how you wanna rule it then take a Packer TD away because Udeze came away with the ball in the endzone.....

GBMiah
11-14-2004, 10:25 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Dont pat yourself on the back just yet, Burleson benefited from the fact that the Vikes were playing catch up throughout the entire game, forced to pass often. Not begrudge his performance, it was outstanding. But I seem to remember several Vikings fans (as well as others) pointing that same fact out about Jwalker.

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Whatever dude, point is he makes plays, he's been making plays all year long, and doing it consistantly.

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM

"When I came up, I had the ball myself, and I was telling the ref, 'How can you give [Steele] the ball when I got the ball in my hands?' " Ross said. "It's just another one of those felonious calls in Green Bay you all make.

"I think the ref made a call thinking the bigger guy might have outdid the little guy on the bottom of the pile. I had it, but the longer we were down there, the more guys were pulling my arms away and tugging and pulling on the ball."

Ross had the ball, in hand, in front of the ref.

ADubya26
11-14-2004, 10:36 PM
I love it how all of the packer fans come out of the woodwork to talk crap when Moss, the best WR in the NFL, is out and we take some tough losses. Javon Walker is pretty average, he just looks so good because Packer players are glorified no matter how average they really are. You guys would have been blown out if Moss was in the game and you know it. You almost lossed if it wasnt for that crappy fumble call to hand you guys the game pretty much. Its ok, you guys will go to Houston next week and lose and we will hand it to the Lions as usual and your 1 week of glory will come to a short end. Have fun while it lasts Fudge Fans

cajunvike
11-14-2004, 10:43 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I know there were a lot of questionable calls in this game, but remember, there were questionable calls on both sides of the ball. Im sick of everytime a Packer fan pointing out something that hurt their chances of winning a game and Viking fans saying its an excuse. Well, you guys are making excuses. You got dominated today. We ran all over you like there was no tommorrow. Favre had his way through your secondary and Javon Walker made Brian Williams look like a pop warner player. You guys are the ones who need to buck up and admit, you got dominated. Excuses aside, you got dominated so quit all your b*tching and admit it.

Hey Cajun, who has the better run D? Yea, thats what I thought b*tch. And I believe someone owes me lunch.

Overall, you guys should go lick your wounds and get ready for Detroit, if you don't beat them, your season is over. You guys are the biggest choke artists in sports. We started 1-4 and we are in first place, get over it. We are a better team.

OK, you guys have the better crappy run D...you guys run D still sucks as compared to the rest of the league. Now about that great Packers pass D...LOL. Burleson made Batman look like Batgirl...he had twice as much yardage as Walker (who didn't do anything great after that 50-yarder).

Dominated us, my a$$! Early on, maybe...but the Vikes mounted a helluva comeback and could have just as easily won this game as the Packers did...looks like the Packers D choked a little towards the end of the game, letting the Vikes tie it up and putting the pressure on the Pack offense to win it. I give the Pack offense props for getting the winning FG, but the next game will be totally different with Moss in there. The Vikes proved today that they will not just fold, that they can come back after being down and make a game of it...with a healthy Moss, they will have the necessary firepower to finish off comebacks should they be necessary in future games. I have every confidence that the Vikes are not done yet and that they will prevail on Christmas Eve.

LUNCH? I don't remember promising you lunch, but I will check my past posts to see if that is the case. Maybe I can send you a Subway coupon and you can use it to go on the Jared diet.

GopherAndPackFan
11-14-2004, 10:45 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

OK, you guys have the better crappy run D...you guys run D still sucks as compared to the rest of the league. Now about that great Packers pass D...LOL. Burleson made Batman look like Batgirl...he had twice as much yardage as Walker (who didn't do anything great after that 50-yarder).

Guess who won the game?

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Guess who helped them win?

SacredStar
11-14-2004, 11:17 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

God I hate both those teams :lol:

You too huh? 8)

jackyl
11-14-2004, 11:45 PM
"SacredStar" wrote:

You too huh? 8)

Absolutely :salute:

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 01:45 AM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Yeah, since he only had half the yards that Burleson (our second best receiver) had, does that make him only half as good as Burleson? Other than that 50-yarder, what else did he do? Not much I'd say.

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 02:13 AM
It is not worth my time reading all of the posts there, so let me just say my thoughts on the first post.

First off we were nowhere near dominated. Look at the numbers and you could make a debate of the game going either way.

It's not an excuse, you won by the refs. Lets look at two similar plays....

Packers player fumbles on the 1 yard line and it trails into the endzone. Packer player falls on it, but Vikings player comes up with it in the end...it is ruled in favor of the Packers.

Second play, kick return with 1:20 left in the game. Packers player fumbles it, replay shoes Mr. Ross of the Vikings falling on the ball and wraping it up in his arms, Packer player comes up with it and the refs rule in favor of the Packers.

Those plays were identicle one team falls on it, other one comes up with it...but both go to Packers...

You guys get the W, but you didn't win the game. Our team outplayed your team, you got the W in your stats just because of the inconsistant calls of the Refs.

To add, I never saw a controversial call against the Pack or in favor of the Vikes, and especially nothing as big as the essential fumble calls. It was a good close game, its sad though that the game had to fall in the Refs hands'.

I am the kinda guy that will admit to a good loss, but this game was thrown into the hands of the Refs, a thing becoming all to common these days, and they handed it to you on a silver platter.

I can't wait for December, when our offense...who scored 31 points on you............will have their best player back, who is known to torment the Pack (31 points without Moss, nice huh?). Shovel your "crow" while you can. All I ask is this, come back on Dec 25th after the game and take yours, you know its coming...

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 02:16 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Yeah, since he only had half the yards that Burleson (our second best receiver) had, does that make him only half as good as Burleson? Other than that 50-yarder, what else did he do? Not much I'd say.

Yeah Javon, that is pretty weak/funny that your so called "star" can't even play better than our #2. Perhaps Burley should go and make his own website like Javon. I still find that HILLARIOUS that he made a website for himself, hahahaha. Maybe it just makes him feel important?

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 02:18 AM
"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Guess who won the game?

Get off the band wagon...and while you are at it get off the site...

hawaiianvike21
11-15-2004, 02:22 AM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Man you sure ar an idiot if thats what you got to say. FIrst off theres a whooping one questionable call for the packers, for the vikes there were MANY. And two of them were gamechangers, others were just holding calls that were called thanx to the packer refs.

Second of all if we got dominated, why the hell did we only lose by three and could have turned the tables if the ref made the right call? Running stats in the game are deceiving since we were playing catch up and ended up with 100 plus more passing yards then you.

Third of all if we lose to detroit our seasons not over. DOnt know where you got that part from where our season is over. The Eagles are currently the choke artists of the nfl losing three straight championchip games and remember we are the better team today. Scoreboard didnt show it due to the hired refs and we were without MOSS, who seems to do well against you guys all the time.

DOnt forget pack has a harder schedule then the vikes do and i wouldnt be suprised to see the packer season go down once again and this little win streak over once you have to go on the road and play the eagles and texans which arent easy teams at their place. Dont forget you got the rams who have been owning you for awhile.

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 10:27 AM
"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Guess who won the game?

I never questioned who "won" the game...it was the refs right? :bootyshake: But seriously, who the F*CK asked you to speak, rookie! I wasn't talking to you, I was addressing JWalk specifically, so butt the f*ck out!

GreenBaySlackers
11-15-2004, 05:28 PM
http://www.thelionsfanatics.com/tlfforum/index.php?showtopic=10297

not just vike fans who say the refs blew!

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 06:11 PM
"GBMiah" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Dont pat yourself on the back just yet, Burleson benefited from the fact that the Vikes were playing catch up throughout the entire game, forced to pass often. Not begrudge his performance, it was outstanding. But I seem to remember several Vikings fans (as well as others) pointing that same fact out about Jwalker.

Again, isn't Nate our third wideout?
Not a bad comparison though. Greenbays #1 wideout against our #3

rjkvikings
11-15-2004, 06:16 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"GBMiah" wrote:

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

oh yea, vikings suck

Again, isn't Nate our third wideout?
Not a bad comparison though. Greenbays #1 wideout against our #3actually, I'd say it is a bad comparison since Burleson had twice as many yards. Maybe we need to go to our #4

arialassault84
11-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Did Jwalk84 whatever, did he call the pack first place bitches....
I would agree with that!!!!

ultravikingfan
11-15-2004, 07:02 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Can't you come up with some intelligent analysis? Are you some punk kid with nothing else better to do? All you can say is the Vikings suck (wow, how original). And you guys saying we got "dominated". Come on! Yes, you won, bottom line. But, to say you dominated is not the correct choice of words. When all is said and done, the only thing that matters is the "W". Hats off to the Pack, they won we didn't. But, not hats off to the pompous, ignorant Pack fans posting away on this thread. Hell keep it up and Los may want to change teams!

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Here ya go:

How about that back judge who threw 4 td's passes yesterday or the head linesman that ripped off 145 yards!

(Seriously, I saw one bad call 4th-and-1 spot - that went against the Packers and one, count 'em, one questionable call - the last fumble recovery - that went against the Vikings. If you give the Vikes the ball on the last kick-off, then you've got to give the Packers the first down in the 3rd quarter. Once you give the Pack a first down like that in the red zone, it's a whole different game. Fisher's TD and Martin's force out looked legit to me.)
:salute:

TheAnimal93
11-15-2004, 08:06 PM
what a punk ass beeatch you are jwalk, YOUR BOY was a non factor except for one lucky play that bdub jumped a little early. give to ahman for ripping off some good runs, but if it wasnt CLEARLY in the refs hands in that game, you didnt watch the same game. two separate occasions early whistles in your favor weighed heavy on the outcome of the game. and if there is holding on every play, why did gb only get ONE holding call? numerous defensive penalties on the Vikes while there is holding on your side almost every play and gb only gets one. horsecrap! and for Christmas jerk.......a lump of coal. losing by 3 is not getting dominated. and the REAL # 84 wipes his ass with walker. GOT IT? and you are really a sorry excuse for a fan, even if it is for the fudgepackers.

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 08:35 PM
"vikes can do" wrote:

what a punk ass beeatch you are jwalk, YOUR BOY was a non factor except for one lucky play that bdub jumped a little early. give to ahman for ripping off some good runs, but if it wasnt CLEARLY in the refs hands in that game, you didnt watch the same game. two separate occasions early whistles in your favor weighed heavy on the outcome of the game. and if there is holding on every play, why did gb only get ONE holding call? numerous defensive penalties on the Vikes while there is holding on your side almost every play and gb only gets one. horsecrap! and for Christmas jerk.......a lump of coal. losing by 3 is not getting dominated. and the REAL # 84 wipes his ass with walker. GOT IT? and you are really a sorry excuse for a fan, even if it is for the fudgepackers.

Oh calm down and swallow the loss.

Kleinsasser40
11-15-2004, 09:02 PM
It was close, but you know that you didn't have the first down on that play. At least you had a chance to review your play. If the refs had a chance to review the kickoff they would have seen that Ross had the ball wrapped up and was touched on the ground when it happened. You guys are so lucky. I don;t know if you paid them off or what, but the game is not going to come down to shit like that when it gets to Minnesota.

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 09:04 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"vikes can do" wrote:

Just as soon as you swallow...beeyatch!

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 09:19 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"vikes can do" wrote:

Just as soon as you swallow...beeyatch!

Now cajungirl my friend, I think your doing the swallowing this week as a matter of fact havent you've swallowed enough lately? Hmmmm. HeyHooooooooooooo. :bootyshake:

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 09:26 PM
I don't swallow anything that has to do with Packers...now Viking cheerleaders, that is more my style. Remember, MY favorite team isn't called the PACKERS, yours is...so do what you "guys" do best and go pack some fudge!

GP_1_Again
11-15-2004, 10:00 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

I don't swallow anything that has to do with Packers...now Viking cheerleaders, that is more my style. Remember, MY favorite team isn't called the PACKERS, yours is...so do what you "guys" do best and go pack some fudge!

And go do what you guy's do best go choke the Purple Monkey Fooooo. :read:

XTAP59
11-15-2004, 10:07 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Here ya go:

How about that back judge who threw 4 td's passes yesterday or the head linesman that ripped off 145 yards!

(Seriously, I saw one bad call 4th-and-1 spot - that went against the Packers and one, count 'em, one questionable call - the last fumble recovery - that went against the Vikings. If you give the Vikes the ball on the last kick-off, then you've got to give the Packers the first down in the 3rd quarter. Once you give the Pack a first down like that in the red zone, it's a whole different game. Fisher's TD and Martin's force out looked legit to me.)
:salute:

So, you didn't see the 5 holding calls that should have gone against the packers that even Collinsworth commented on, and replayed several times, you don't call them bad? Maybe you didn't watch the game at all....

TheAnimal93
11-16-2004, 04:30 AM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"vikes can do" wrote:

MESSAGE TO GP AND JWALK, both of you must be fifteen and only watched about two games. if i were a fairweather fan of the cheeseheads like you i guess i would be in the rivals chat rooms, etc. because you probably got blackballed from the pack websites. your opinions hold about as much water as CHEESECLOTH. and you better brag now because that is the last chance you will get to do so this year. and gp i bet you couldnt MAKE me calm down. AND AGAIN, THE REAL #84 WIPES HIS ASS WITH walker. and the game was given to you

Vikadelic
11-16-2004, 05:36 AM
The way most of you are sounding, you act like an NFL team can get the refs on their side. Maybe we should just send our contributions to Jerry Zeaman, head of NFL officials, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.

Typical of my fellow Minnesota fans. Blame the Refs.

One of the legions of reporters even asked Tice why the Vikings scored so quickly on their last touchdown. Tice sardonically replied, "Did you want Moe to kneel?"

It was a hard fought game but we did have our proverbial a!$# handed to us. If it weren't for a fourth down stop and and some very desparate play calling, we wouldn't have even been close in this game.

Now let's quit finding reasons to make ourselve feel that we were robbed and move on to Detroit!

XTAP59
11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

The way most of you are sounding, you act like an NFL team can get the refs on their side. Maybe we should just send our contributions to Jerry Zeaman, head of NFL officials, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.

One of the legions of reporters even asked Tice why the Vikings scored so quickly on their last touchdown. Tice sardonically replied, "Did you want Moe to kneel?"

It was a hard fought game but we did have our proverbial a!$# handed to us. If it weren't for a fourth down stop and and some very desparate play calling, we wouldn't have even been close in this game.

Now let's quit finding reasons to make ourselve feel that we were robbed and move on to Detroit!

I disagree.
First, refs are human. They are biased no matter what they or the NFL says. They will favor certain teams.

Second, the Vikes did not get their butts handed to them. The pack won on a last second FG. And the stats were almost even.

If the holding calls were actually enforced on the packers, the Vikes would have walked away with the game. Instead, due to the corners holding the Vikes receivers, the timing was off and Peps pass was off a bit. Otherwise, it would have been a completion and a first down.

Vikadelic
11-16-2004, 07:37 AM
That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard! Our team lost! Let's stop trying to find every excuse we can for an organization that fails to produce a champion and admit the truth. The Vikings aren't that great. It is nobody's fault but their own that they were even in a position to have to fight all the way back in a game that they didn't show up for until the last ten minutes.

Our defense is horrific and that will not get us anywhere. Especially against teams like the Packers.

owensforpres
11-16-2004, 08:02 AM
even the announcers saw harris holding the entire game without one call, how did burleson's jersey come of his pads????? oh yeah harris was holding. but hey lets get daunte on a false start wtf!!!!

ultravikingfan
11-16-2004, 09:23 AM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

Typical fans blaming the Refs? This was the first game that we blamed the Refs! How the hell would you know what US fans are doing here Mr. 2 posts? (you joined here yesterday too, so do not be telling the legions of the faithful crap) "It was a hard fought game but we did have our proverbial a!$# handed to us". Jeez, what game were you watching? Dallas had their ass handed to them, so did the Browns. The Viks got beat by 3! Hardly an ass handing!

Cajun, did you tell this kid not to suck yet? You need to becasue he does.

poult
11-16-2004, 12:21 PM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard! Our team lost! Let's stop trying to find every excuse we can for an organization that fails to produce a champion and admit the truth. The Vikings aren't that great. It is nobody's fault but their own that they were even in a position to have to fight all the way back in a game that they didn't show up for until the last ten minutes.

Our defense is horrific and that will not get us anywhere. Especially against teams like the Packers.

this guy is a godamn packer fan hiding under a vike screen name. piss off vicadelic, your 2 posts is more than enough.

poult
11-16-2004, 12:24 PM
the vikadelic name must have something to do with favres drug of choice not the vikings. you all about the vicodin too huh??

VKG4LFE
11-17-2004, 08:33 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

That someone that owes you lunch could be me, but didn't I say if you held us to 62 yards. Well I think I'll get technical, didn't we have 65? Javon Walker made Williams look like a pop warner CB. Really? Yeah I suppose 3 catches for 74 yards is a lot!! Wow, he burned him all game long!! Oh, don't forget 50 yards was on one pass in the FIRST quarter! I think our Third stringer made your DBs look like a bunch of punks!! Don't get too big of a head little javon lover, 7 weeks is a long time!!

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 08:45 PM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

Welcome to the board, vikadelic! This board is the best sports fan message board in the land and you will enjoy talking football with some very serious fans here. My advice to you is something that I was told when I first started posting here (long, long ago)...Have good takes and don't suck! (OOPS, it looks like at least one poster here thinks that you already did suck on this post!) My response to that is that if you are speaking your mind, then you gotta do it no matter what...but be prepared to defend your position because dissing the Vikings TOO MUCH will get you lambasted. Good luck and GO VIKES!!!

VikingsTw
11-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Another thing i noticed in that game, when a CB is on a WR there hand is not alound to be put on the backside of the WR, I think its a stupid rule but monkey boy got away with it all game. Antonie Winfield has had at least two of those similair plays called against him, this year. They dont call it on Monkey boy but they call it on A Dub. BS

superior230bartime
11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
"poult" wrote:

"Vikadelic" wrote:

this guy is a godamn packer fan hiding under a vike screen name. piss off vicadelic, your 2 posts is more than enough.

In other words, Vikadelic, you should never blame the team for any loss, there are always plenty of outside excuses to be made for each loss. I don't think the Vikes have legitimately lost a game in the 3 years I have lived up here. Oh, and remember to be an ultimate homer and never say anything that ridicules the purple warriors. That and making ridiculous bold predictions for what will happen in the future and then ignoring it when it doesn't happen and moving on to a new bold prediction will get you plenty of brownie points around here.

VikingsTw
11-17-2004, 09:01 PM
We got our asses handed to use against the Giants this year and last year. I admit that, i could go onto others but its a long list. Packer fans make excuses just like any other team.

cajunvike
11-17-2004, 09:12 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"poult" wrote:

"Vikadelic" wrote:

In other words, Vikadelic, you should never blame the team for any loss, there are always plenty of outside excuses to be made for each loss. I don't think the Vikes have legitimately lost a game in the 3 years I have lived up here. Oh, and remember to be an ultimate homer and never say anything that ridicules the purple warriors. That and making ridiculous bold predictions for what will happen in the future and then ignoring it when it doesn't happen and moving on to a new bold prediction will get you plenty of brownie points around here.

Bartime, I am pretty sure that there are just as many of these same types of fans, if not more, on any and all Asspacker boards that are even more ultimate homers (not that I would ever waste any time going to an Asspacker board to verify it). Seeing as that we both have the same record, that would make those fans wrong just as many times as the homers here. The difference is that you guys lost to teams with LOSING records, while we lost to teams with WINNING records (games that we usually were not favored to win)...now that the schedule is definitely more favorable to us, we will see how good your team is vs. how good ours is. Let's just say that the odds are in our favor, especially once our top offensive weapon is back on the field, scoring TDs for us. He will be especially ready to torch your secondary come Christmas Eve (Deck the Dome with Moss's Touchdowns...fa la la la la...la la la). That is why we are confident that come the end of the season, we will be on top...those of you who stuck with your team during its losing streak got some early redemption...but once our team pulls out of its slump, we will be the ones who get the last laugh! GO VIKES!!!!

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 11:08 PM
"Vikadelic" wrote:

Are you claiming that the refs are not human and are not biased to certain teams?

LOTGK

XTAP59
11-17-2004, 11:12 PM
"poult" wrote:

the vikadelic name must have something to do with favres drug of choice not the vikings. you all about the vicodin too huh??

Of course. Favre is a recovering drug addict. He was addicted to vicodin for years.

LOTGK

Prophet
02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Old venom renewed just for your viewing pleasure.

cajunvike
02-05-2007, 10:48 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

Old venom renewed just for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks...man, that was a pretty good post I had on that last page!
;D

Fa la la la la...la la la la!
:D

PurpleGator
02-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Did you know the colors Green And Yellow were worn by men trying to attract other men in San Francisco over 100 years ago.

So the Packer wear Green And Yellow, which means they might be Green And Yellow.....

nephilimstorm
02-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Now that is mean. But I hear you on that GATOR lol

PurpleGator
02-06-2007, 07:16 PM
"nephilimstorm" wrote:

Now that is mean. But I hear you on that GATOR lol

Since when do we show Packer love?
There fans are mean.
I am just pointing out true facts.

cajunvike
02-06-2007, 07:40 PM
"PurpleGator" wrote:

Did you know the colors Green And Yellow were worn by men trying to attract other men in San Francisco over 100 years ago.

So the Packer wear Green And Yellow, which means they might be Green And Yellow.....

Well....BOTH groups ARE Packers of some sort...AND they BOTH have some members that start out as Tight Ends and others that are Wide Receivers!
:D