PDA

View Full Version : Whining about the Refs post... cry here...



packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 07:37 PM
I think EVERY post so far tongiht has been whining about the refs... Daunte was the best tonight with his feet stomping, pouting little girl fit he threw...
So here ya go Viking fans, fill it up... The whining about the refs thread....

Ill start... What about the 4th and 1 spot... whahhha wahaaahahah... We had a first down... whahahahaahah

Just as an example for ya...

NeoVikesTX
11-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Every post you have done is about Daunte pouting and stomping his feet. There's a reason why no one has responded to it, because it is LAME.

packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 07:42 PM
I lack humor in my life, what can I say... :) but ill enjoy the win anyway

outcast316
11-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Packman you are a clown...why don't you go have another cheap beer and brat.

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 07:43 PM
I agree with you packmanxxxi, these cats always got to whine "hey want some cheese with that whine" Heee "guess you just got some!" HeHEHE.


GOOOOOOOOOO PAckersSsSSsssssSSSSSsssssss. :drunken: :wink: :P :o :) :D :cheers: :salute: :sunny: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :thumbright: :thumbleft:

packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 07:44 PM
because im not too hungry... and can't be hung over teaching tomorrow... otherwise id even off you one...

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Ohh quit being a baby, outcast316......Take your medicine!

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 07:45 PM
funny when the viking fans have to regress to cheap wisconsin jokes after getting their asses handed to them

JWalkRulz84
11-14-2004, 07:45 PM
funny when the viking fans have to regress to cheap wisconsin jokes after getting their asses handed to them

NeoVikesTX
11-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Hey, better to whine and stick by your team than to go hide and only come out when your team starts winning again ... (cough, Packer fans, cough).

packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 07:47 PM
so then, where are all those viking fans from a few weeks ago????

outcast316
11-14-2004, 07:49 PM
cheap wisconsin jokes...sorry to say Jwalk its the truth...and packman teaching...hmmm guess the standards and benchmarks are not as high as they used to be.

purpleFavreEaters
11-14-2004, 07:49 PM
JWalkRulz84 how can you say we got our asses handed to us! I would say dante throwing over 300 yards and getting 4 tds in not handing us our asses! The packers are just lucking Moss wasnt playing! Hopefully in December when we play the packers in the dome the officials will be on our side rather than trying to bring back the old lamboo mystic'.

GopherAndPackFan
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
34-31, Packers win. Just though I would inform everyone.

PhxFan
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

because im not too hungry... and can't be hung over teaching tomorrow... otherwise id even off you one...
Off this one...http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/budaz/jerk.gif

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 07:58 PM
This thread should be turned into the Packman caught deepthroating Favre thread...

http://www.emptybell.org/images/RAJ-PackerShakuhachi-MD.jpg

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 07:58 PM
HAHA so funny pack ha ha. For one thing your fans would be doing the exact same things as ours are doing. You guys were doing it at the begining of the season and would have did it today if the game would have resulted in loss for you.

How can come on a viking board and talk sh*t about us whining after we loose? All teams fans do that yours, mine, everyones, so get over it you won this one but you wont win the next one.

outcast316
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:

34-31, Packers win. Just though I would inform everyone.hey el genio consigue una vida que usted pia a asshole que bate
swilling de la esposa de la cerveza

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 08:00 PM
LMAO @Toss2Moss, thats classic, no matter how bad you loose you can always get a laugh out of that.

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 08:01 PM
"outcast316" wrote:

"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:

34-31, Packers win. Just though I would inform everyone.hey el genio consigue una vida que usted pia a asshole que bate
swilling de la esposa de la cerveza


OOOOOOOH Sh*t, packfan just got his ass handed to him :lol:

I would take that pack you should look that sh*t up.

GopherAndPackFan
11-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Insults mean nothing.

Packers 34
Viqueens 31

Toss2Moss84
11-14-2004, 08:10 PM
"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:

Insults mean nothing.

Packers 34
Viqueens 31

Then you can go back to your post game ritual...

http://www.homestead.com/johnpopko2/files/PigPackerFans2.jpg

outcast316
11-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Hey el paquete mi ventilador del asno c?mo usted lo sabe era un
insulto

outcast316
11-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Oh I am sorry Gopher is this more your language....Ya der hay da pack won ya der game der but they blew a 14 point lead der at the holy stomping grounds of lambeau ay.

poult
11-14-2004, 08:15 PM
all these packer fans with around 10 posts and they just started posting today should crawl back under the rock they were liivng under when they pack was 1-4.

if ya had balls you would have been here the whole season, instead ya show up now........ piss off ya little bitches, youre getting coal in your stocking this year.

cajunvike
11-15-2004, 01:01 AM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

funny when the viking fans have to regress to cheap wisconsin jokes after getting their asses handed to them

What asses...I didn't get to see the game because of work, but the score indicated that the Pack "won" by three (didn't even cover the spread)...I would say that the Pack "escaped" with a win (on their home field, no less)...you guys got the W but this was not a blowout to brag about.