PDA

View Full Version : British dwarf's penis gets stuck to hoover



BadlandsVikings
08-21-2007, 09:55 PM
EDINBURGH (AFP) - A dwarf performer at the Edinburgh fringe festival had to be rushed to hospital after his penis got stuck to a vacuum cleaner during an act that went horribly awry.

Daniel Blackner, or "Captain Dan the Demon Dwarf", was due to perform at the Circus of Horrors at the festival known for its oddball, offbeat performances.

The main part of his act saw him appear on stage with a vacuum cleaner attached to his member through a special attachment.

The attachment broke before the performance and Blackner tried to fix it using extra-strong glue, but unfortunately only let it dry for 20 seconds instead of the 20 minutes required.

He then joined it directly to his organ. The end result? A solid attachment, laughter, mortification and ... hospitalisation.

"It was the most embarrassing moment of my life when I got wheeled into a packed AE with a vacuum attached to me," Blackner said.

"I just wished the ground could swallow me up. Luckily, they saw me quickly so the embarrassment was short-lived."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070820/od_afp/entertainmentbritain;_ylt=Al9neKBiOq0_4kHA6zsLvBcuQE4F

BloodyHorns82
08-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Ha ha... I wonder what the treatment is for that particular ailment.

gregair13
08-24-2007, 09:18 PM
he just just wait till he blows and then turn the vaccuum off

NDVikingFan66
08-26-2007, 11:30 PM
God...some people will do anything for money

mr.woo
08-27-2007, 06:20 PM
cmon benet. youre better than that.

Marrdro
08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Edinburgh fringe festival

Is that like a circus you bring kids to?

BloodyHorns82
08-27-2007, 10:33 PM
When I first opened this thread I thought it was about Singer...but then I remembered that he wasn't british.
:D

AngloVike
08-28-2007, 02:52 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:



Edinburgh fringe festival

Is that like a circus you bring kids to?


Close ..lol

its a huge arts festival that takes place every year. There are shows in the various clubs and theatres all over the city and masses of people performing on the streets as well. Some of the acts are great and many mainstream acts started at the Fringe in their dim and distant past. Course there are some acts that are just downright dire and normally wouldn't see the light of day but they're tolerated at the Fringe.

Speaking of bad acts, rumour has it that the star act next year is some singer who goes under the name of Zeus... apparently his signature tune is " Skol Vikes".... ;D

Link to the official website

http://www.edfringe.com

singersp
08-28-2007, 05:00 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


When I first opened this thread I thought it was about Singer...but then I remembered that he wasn't british.
:D




Singer might be short, but he rides tall in the saddle.
;)

singersp
08-28-2007, 05:02 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:





Edinburgh fringe festival



Is that like a circus you bring kids to?


Close ..lol

its a huge arts festival that takes place every year. There are shows in the various clubs and theatres all over the city and masses of people performing on the streets as well. Some of the acts are great and many mainstream acts started at the Fringe in their dim and distant past. Course there are some acts that are just downright dire and normally wouldn't see the light of day but they're tolerated at the Fringe.

Speaking of bad acts, rumour has it that the star act next year is some singer who goes under the name of Zeus... apparently his signature tune is " Skol Vikes".... ;D

Link to the official website

http://www.edfringe.com




:-\ So.....If they hold an arts festival to raise money for a worthwhile cause or charity, is it called a "fringe benefit"?

AngloVike
08-28-2007, 06:49 AM
To give you an idea of some of the street performers to be seen


http://www.flickr.com/photos/monikas28/sets/72157601441725036/

singersp
08-28-2007, 07:08 AM
"mr.woo" wrote:


cmon benet. youre better than that.


http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/1badass8zz3at2cg.jpg

Marrdro
08-28-2007, 08:20 AM
"AngloVike" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Edinburgh fringe festival

Is that like a circus you bring kids to?


Close ..lol

its a huge arts festival that takes place every year. There are shows in the various clubs and theatres all over the city and masses of people performing on the streets as well. Some of the acts are great and many mainstream acts started at the Fringe in their dim and distant past. Course there are some acts that are just downright dire and normally wouldn't see the light of day but they're tolerated at the Fringe.

Speaking of bad acts, rumour has it that the star act next year is some singer who goes under the name of Zeus... apparently his signature tune is " Skol Vikes".... ;D

Link to the official website

http://www.edfringe.com



Thanks for the links (this one and the later).


Zeus in Europe.
The guy really seems to get around.
I heard that he will be in MN performing in a Fringe Circus in a place called Purple 1 on Sep 9th of this year.

I hope to catch his act.
;D

Mr-holland
10-18-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/videoarchief.xml

and then click on
14-09 Captain Dan the Demon Dwarf

when i read the thread i knew who he was, because he was on a dutch talk-show.

it's pretty amazing he also eats glass and opens up a beerbottle with his eye

cogitans
10-18-2007, 04:43 PM
"Mr-holland" wrote:


http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/videoarchief.xml

and then click on
14-09 Captain Dan the Demon Dwarf

when i read the thread i knew who he was, because he was on a dutch talk-show.

it's pretty amazing he also eats glass and opens up a beerbottle with his eye
Am I sure I want to watch that...

What the heck. Click.

We always click these links don't we.

Freya
10-18-2007, 07:24 PM
LMAO..........the main part of his act?

NordicNed
10-18-2007, 07:32 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


When I first opened this thread I thought it was about Singer...but then I remembered that he wasn't british.

:D




Singer might be short, but he rides tall in the saddle.
;)











Thats because you like to ride faceing backwards, and bare back at the same time...With that Saddle horn up you A
S
S.......LMAO
;D

Prophet
10-19-2007, 07:41 AM
"Mr-holland" wrote:


...it's pretty amazing he also eats glass and opens up a beerbottle with his eye

lmao, it's tough to be more talented than that.