PDA

View Full Version : Any Viking Fans in South Florida



ejmat
08-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Just wondering how many of us reside in South Florida.
If you go watch the game somewhere let me know.
I know a place off Oakland Park Blvd and University Drive named Hot Shots has some Viking fans and usually shows the game on one of the big screens.
Any other places?

MediaLoca
08-19-2007, 06:55 PM
I live in goulds, florida.


i know about a hotshots down here by us1.


hate it though, kind of dangerous. Last time i went there was 3 bar fights.


i WISH i knew where they'd show my games....>!!!!!

COJOMAY
08-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Go to this website and you can find bars in any large town in the US. http://vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html
We used to have it on PP.O but the link doesn't work anymore.

Prophet
08-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Party with mnjamie, you will have fun....but, you probably won't survive the evening.

ejmat
08-19-2007, 09:17 PM
"MediaLoca" wrote:


I live in goulds, florida.


i know about a hotshots down here by us1.


hate it though, kind of dangerous. Last time i went there was 3 bar fights.


i WISH i knew where they'd show my games....>!!!!!


That's a different Hot Shots.

ejmat
08-19-2007, 09:20 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:


Go to this website and you can find bars in any large town in the US. http://vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html
We used to have it on PP.O but the link doesn't work anymore.


Thanks Cojo.

ejmat
08-19-2007, 09:20 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


Party with mnjamie, you will have fun....but, you probably won't survive the evening.


Will it be that bad?