PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the VIKINGS/packers game

CulpepperViking16
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Although the Vikings have definetly not been as mobile and fierce on offense as they were without Moss, I believe that the Vikes will come out of this slump and win an impressing game.
I'm going with the Vikes 38-28.

Culpepper- 3 TD's atleast 200 yds.
Robinson/Burleson- 3 TD's / 150yds. together
Smith/Bennett/Moore- 2 TD's/ majority of the offensive yds.

favray- 2 TD's, 2 INT's

GoVikesGo989
11-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Packers 28
Vikings 24

Not like it matters though, We get the last laugh at the dome.

GP_1_Again
11-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Cullpepper-1 Fumble/2 Int's/1 Failed Field Goal/Pass for 140

Favre-0 Int's/Pass for 290 Yards

Packs-Harris 1 Pick/Sharper 1 Pick

Packs-Fisher 1 TD Pass or Davenport 1 TD Pass........Final

Vikes: 34

Packers: 24

Maybe next time in the dome with Moss back but then again last year we beat them in the Dome? :) :D :drunken: :sunny: :bootyshake: :tongue: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :pirate: :cheers:

rjkvikings
11-13-2004, 10:14 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Maybe next time in the dome with Moss back but then again last year we beat them in the Dome? :) :D :drunken: :sunny: :bootyshake: :tongue: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :pirate: :cheers:Yeah, and last time we beat you in Lambeau. Oh, and when you did beat us at the Dome you got a week off before hand.

CulpepperViking16
11-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Man, you guys are really pessimistic, but yeah Culpepper will probably have 1, maybe 2 fumbles when the packers have a momentum burst.

DemonicViking
11-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I predict that we won't waste all our timeouts early in the first, or second half.

GoVikesGo989
11-13-2004, 10:26 PM
"CulpepperViking16" wrote:

Although the Vikings have definetly not been as mobile and fierce on offense as they were without Moss, I believe that the Vikes will come out of this slump and win an impressing game.
I'm going with the Vikes 38-28.

Culpepper- 3 TD's atleast 200 yds.
Robinson/Burleson- 3 TD's / 150yds. together
Smith/Bennett/Moore- 2 TD's/ majority of the offensive yds.

favray- 2 TD's, 2 INT's

The Vikes offense without Moss is not that high powered. They will not score 38 points, even if they do win.

CanuckVike
11-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Vikings 27 Packers 21
Culpepper 265 yds
Smith 125 yds rushing
Wiggins 7 catches - 140 yds
VikesD 2 INTS.

CulpepperViking16
11-13-2004, 10:52 PM
I think moss's absense is definetly detrimental to the Vike's offense, but I think they will play well as a team, which seems to be Culpepper's addition to his attributes this year (last year, he threw the ball out of bounds, thus avoiding the sack and the bad pass). He's proven to be well with TE Wiggins and WR Nate Burleson, and since we can mix in our ground game much better. We should be able to exceed our average of about 27 points (I think) and score when we have the ball. I'm not expecting a perfect game, but I think Tice and Culpepper have come to their senses and realized that if we stay the way we were the last two games, we'll have a sad repeat of last year.

VIKINGS- 38
packers- 28

+/- 7 points , lol

JWalkRulz84
11-13-2004, 11:17 PM
moss' absece will be felt as the vikes will struggle offensively. they will produce on the ground, but nothing to spectacular. gain about 105 yars on the ground. about 160 through the air. special teams arent there to save your asses. tice makes some moronic decisions. your d cant stop our run. green runs to the tune of 120, favre throws for 220 and walker grabs 100 through the air.

Green Bay Packers - 31
Minnechoka Viqueens - 17

cajunvike
11-13-2004, 11:50 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Maybe next time in the dome with Moss back but then again last year we beat them in the Dome? :) :D :drunken: :sunny: :bootyshake: :tongue: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :pirate: :cheers:

You figuring that Culpepper is gonna line up to kick FGs this week...I know that he is an MVP candidate, but last time I checked Andersen was our kicker...Pep is an A$$kicker, maybe that is what is confusing you :lol:

poult
11-13-2004, 11:53 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

i dont really understand the post....... ya said all these bad stats and things that'll happen to the vikes, but then said the vikes will win by 10???? hell its fine with me, a wins a win.

what the hell team are you pulling for anyway?

cajunvike
11-13-2004, 11:59 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

moss' absece will be felt as the vikes will struggle offensively. they will produce on the ground, but nothing to spectacular. gain about 105 yars on the ground. about 160 through the air. special teams arent there to save your asses. tice makes some moronic decisions. your d cant stop our run. green runs to the tune of 120, favre throws for 220 and walker grabs 100 through the air.

Green Bay Packers - 31
Minnechoka Viqueens - 17

Moss's absence will make the rest of the WR corps step up and catch some balls this week. The Vikes will also produce on the ground, more like 160-180 yards, though. Pep will spread the passes around, to the tune of 250-300 yards . Special teams won't be needed to score on the Pack, but they will do their job as far as stopping the Pack from getting anything in that phase of the game. Our D can stop the run better than your D...Green will have about 70 yards, as the Pack will abandon the run early to play catchup...Favre does throw for alot of yardage, but most of it is garbage time stuff...and Walker gets shut down by Winfield, maybe even laid out by one of the safties on a pattern over the middle where Favre leads him a little too much...he doesn't get hurt real bad, but his bell gets rung and he sits out the rest of the game as a precaution.

Minnesota ViKings - 45
Green Faced Pukers - 24 :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright: :colors: :pukeright:

Foreman44
11-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Minnesota-27
Green Bay-24

cajunvike
11-14-2004, 01:38 AM
"poult" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

i dont really understand the post....... ya said all these bad stats and things that'll happen to the vikes, but then said the vikes will win by 10???? hell its fine with me, a wins a win.

what the hell team are you pulling for anyway?

LOL...I didn't even notice that he f*cked it up...another genius Pack fan running wild! :cheers:

poult
11-14-2004, 01:54 AM
well, i read it twice to make sure i even read it right. he definitely showed his brains. maybe it was just a freudian slip. what he really thinks is gonna happen came out involountarily.

but most likely hes just an idiot.

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Sorry Queenys.

My Bad:

Pack 34

Queens 24

Now quote me ans shred my typo it's ok Im tough lik FAVRE.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERRRRRRRRRRS! :blackeye:

packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 10:42 AM
I think Cully and Spice will struggle without Moss. I think he fumbles two time, but still throws for 300 yds through a pourous Packers D. I think he throws for two TDs, but the lack of a running game will hurt. I also think he throws two Ints. I think Favre and Walker tear up the Vikings D. Not with big numbers, but with efficientcy. Green for 130 yds and two TDs.

Min- 17
GB- 34

hovan
11-14-2004, 11:25 AM
All I want to see today is a WIN.!!!!

eastcoastvikes
11-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Minnesota is far too fired up to let the Pack win this one
Vikings 28-17

poult
11-14-2004, 12:56 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Sorry Queenys.

My Bad:

Pack 34

Queens 24

you are illiterate, its a sad thing, but common place for packer fans. get your inbred redneck ass back to "lik favre" im sure he enjoys all the licking you do for him.

muchluv4smoot
11-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Gotta be a realistic fan here and say we won't win this game, unfortunately. I was suprised we managed to stay with indy and make it a game to the end, that is something we wouldn't have been able to do last year. This isn't the same team as last year guys, even if we do loose this game, making it 3 in a row. We wil right the ship, when moss comes back, but will have a very hard time doing anything in the playoffs with the way our D is playing. If our dissappointing LB play doesn't improve greatly, our D will continue to struggle.

Unfortunately I say pack 34 vikes 27

We will get them on christmas eve when we are at full strength.

fan4favre
11-14-2004, 01:16 PM
"poult" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Sorry Queenys.

My Bad:

Pack 34

Queens 24

you are illiterate, its a sad thing, but common place for packer fans. get your inbred redneck ass back to "lik favre" im sure he enjoys all the licking you do for him.

Oh really poult? You want to take a literary run at me? Or are you just some ignominious troll running around here with your viking skirt around your knees?

poult
11-14-2004, 01:29 PM
sure, i'll take a run at anybody, especially a packer fan. so when ya pull out of your sister or your favorite farm animal, drop me a line.

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 01:45 PM
"poult" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Sorry Queenys.

My Bad:

Pack 34

Queens 24

Calm down dude, Im not a Redneck far from it! So who cares about the typos and errors and GRAMMER, quit hidding behind all that. The people here that B@tch about how accurate our GRAMMER actually cant come up with a come back so they need to nit pick about GRAMMER.

Come on now, come up with a different strategy........

Pack 34

Queens 24 :bootyshake:

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 01:51 PM
And all you guys do is live in the past, showing pictures of the cardinals game, referring to our 0 superbowls and your 3 superbowls. I only point out grammer when its at its worst. (see jwalk84)

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 02:27 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

And all you guys do is live in the past, showing pictures of the cardinals game, referring to our 0 superbowls and your 3 superbowls. I only point out grammer when its at its worst. (see jwalk84)

And I only point your team at it's worst.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK!

hovan
11-14-2004, 02:36 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK!

Everyone is saying the Packers are going to win. Even Vegas has jumped on the wagon. The Vikings are supposed to lose. They have lost their starting right tackle, fullback/TE, and the best WR in the game. If the Packers were going into this game without Favre..they wouldn't be making a peep. COME ON VIKES, kick these fudgepackers where it hurts!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 02:38 PM
UNDERDOGS, mmmm I love it!

Jer
11-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Neither team ever has it there way. Sometimes there is the occasional sweep, but thats rare. Look at 99' we split, yet we were supposed to be the worse team. In 01' you guys stomped us at the dome when we were on our way to a 12-4 season. In 02' we split.

In 00' we swept you, go figure. Usually the team not expected to win wins one game out of the two. I notice a lot of Vikes fans just talking the team down (not all), but I know darn well if the Vikes win they'll come on cocky as ever so don't try saying that you won't win and then come on here and say "I told you so."

Go Packers!

Jer
11-14-2004, 03:01 PM
I spelled their wrong the first time I used it. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

GreenBaySlackers
11-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Vikes 30
Pack 24

Favre screws up a little bit, but has a solid game

Cully screws up too... costly INT late in the game, lets GB score to send it into OT.

SOD breaks one in OT to win the game.

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Ahh ha, who's the better team? Choke.

GopherAndPackFan
11-14-2004, 06:56 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK!

Everyone is saying the Packers are going to win. Even Vegas has jumped on the wagon. The Vikings are supposed to lose. They have lost their starting right tackle, fullback/TE, and the best WR in the game. If the Packers were going into this game without Favre..they wouldn't be making a peep. COME ON VIKES, kick these fudgepackers where it hurts!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS

Hovan freaks out at a Wisconsin band member...This guy is an idiot, and he sucks at football, just admit it. Couldn't stop Ahman if his life depended on it.

rjkvikings
11-14-2004, 08:34 PM
"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Well, if you watched the game, I'd say we did pretty good. Lets see, give us the ball on the fumble (which was ours) and we win. Moss not injured and we win. If we played at the dome, we win. So I wouldn't be saying your team is so much better.

P.S. you guys let the Vikes come back and almost win, so don't be talking about choking unless you're talking about the Pack.

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 08:39 PM
"rjkvikings" wrote:

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Well, if you watched the game, I'd say we did pretty good. Lets see, give us the ball on the fumble (which was ours) and we win. Moss not injured and we win. If we played at the dome, we win. So I wouldn't be saying your team is so much better.

P.S. you guys let the Vikes come back and almost win, so don't be talking about choking unless you're talking about the Pack.

A win is a win fool, we where the better team look all your wins they where very marginal the first 5 games "and you think your team is awesome?" Ha dream on Purple is gasping as always..HeHeHE..Hey yall check this out.....

http://www.hxjam.com/Pictures/dick_and_friends.jpg

Way to go..................

rjkvikings
11-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah, marginal. We held the Titans to 3 points. How many did you hold them to? I don't remember exactly, but I believe it was somewhere around 45. And when did I say are team was awesome?