PDA

View Full Version : Will Hovan show-up to Sunday's game?

so-cal vike
11-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Hovan lives for running over Favre, at least that's what he tells the reporters. There is no doubt that he hasn't been producing much this year, and I've heard some talk of getting rid of him. If he really wants to secure his job with the Vikings, and show the fans that he is worthy of the Purple and Gold jersey, he needs to turn it up this weekend.

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits
7 hurries on #4 this suday?

superior230bartime
11-13-2004, 07:13 PM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

Hovan lives for running over Favre, at least that's what he tells the reporters. There is no doubt that he hasn't been producing much this year, and I've heard some talk of getting rid of him. If he really wants to secure his job with the Vikings, and show the fans that he is worthy of the Purple and Gold jersey, he needs to turn it up this weekend.

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

If he is looking for a job next year, I may be interested in hiring him to wipe my ass

cajunvike
11-13-2004, 07:24 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

If he is looking for a job next year, I may be interested in hiring him to wipe my ass

Sh*t, I'll pay him double...to kick your a$$!

superior230bartime
11-13-2004, 07:29 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

Post number 1898 and counting.....don't you have some hot purplepride ladies to be flirting with Cajun?

so-cal vike
11-13-2004, 07:49 PM

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

I'm sure you would like him to do several things to your a**. The only thing he will do is kick it back to that hole in the ground from which you came.

Jer
11-13-2004, 10:04 PM
With this rivalry-you play two great games here and play average the rest of the year you pretty much have a contract made for you.

cajunvike
11-13-2004, 10:16 PM

"cajunvike" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

Post number 1898 and counting.....don't you have some hot purplepride ladies to be flirting with Cajun?

Just one...but she does happen to be a Minnesota hottie, so she keeps me pretty busy...otherwise, I am working from home (as we speak), so I get to check the board alot...and put in my two cents wherever and whenever it suits me (which as you can tell is alot)...I try to hold my tongue (so to speak), but I end up posting alot anyway...oh well, I am not really keeping count (otherwise I would probably be as stunned as you guys are at my post totals)...I just say what I gotta say and let others deal with it as they see fit...feel free to respond to any or all of my comments...my feelings won't get hurt.

skogs02
11-13-2004, 11:16 PM
cajun rocks! GO VIKES

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Glad to have Cajun here, he provides a "dash of spice", some good laughs and keeps it upbeat around here.

It is kinda wierd how bartime feels he's gotta mock everything he says. Hmmm :scratch:

cajunvike
11-14-2004, 12:32 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Glad to have Cajun here, he provides a "dash of spice", some good laughs and keeps it upbeat around here.

It is kinda wierd how bartime feels he's gotta mock everything he says. Hmmm :scratch:

Thank you, sir for the kind words! As for bartime, he is like a gnat buzzing around...a little annoying but harmless...no matter what he says, I will always come back with something...that must be how my post total got so high when I wasn't looking...LOL :lol:

UTVikfan
11-14-2004, 02:23 AM
As long as Hovan keeps people busy, and Favre uncomfortable most of the game, its great by me. I am ok with K.W. Udeze, Mixon, or Johnstone getting the sacks. And with the salary he is getting, I bet it grades out ok with the coaches. I have a feeling it isn't Hovan that Tice is complaining about, it seems every single press conference, about being outta position. To me, stopping Green this game is what matters. Martin is the one that had better earn his money this week.

hawaiianvike21
11-14-2004, 03:03 AM
Man cajun, you do have a ton of posts in only about a month and a half. Unbelieveable. :shock:
Almost as much as have since being here for almost two years.

but that dont matter as your posts are either pretty funny or intelligent.

TheAnimal93
11-14-2004, 04:35 AM
well, since hovan's idol is John Randle, he should make a couple plays a game like the BIG DOG!!! does anyone remember when #93 picked up Barrett Robbins and threw him in the backfield and sacked Rich Gannon to secure the win for the VIkes against the Raiders? i dont think i have ever seen hovan make any play CLOSE to that. Can anyone give me a game changing sack or tackle that hovan has made? i am a devout Vikes fan but do not believe in the sunny side of everything. hovan needs to step his butt up about 100%

TheAnimal93
11-14-2004, 04:38 AM
"vikes can do" wrote:

well, since hovan's idol is John Randle, he should make a couple plays a game like the BIG DOG!!! does anyone remember when #93 picked up Barrett Robbins and threw him in the backfield and sacked Rich Gannon to secure the win for the VIkes against the Raiders? i dont think i have ever seen hovan make any play CLOSE to that. Can anyone give me a game changing sack or tackle that hovan has made? i am a devout Vikes fan but do not believe in the sunny side of everything. hovan needs to step his butt up about 100%

there would be nothing more i would like than to eat my own words!!! i would gladly admit it also!!!!!

GP_1_Again
11-14-2004, 07:42 AM
No! Hes with Moss downtown running over PArking Officials.

http://www.hxjam.com/Pictures/dick_and_friends.jpg

packmanxxxi
11-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Who is Hovan again? Is he the one who was crying after not pressuring McCown last year? Oh yeah, now I remember... hes the one talking smack about Favre last year before the game in MN... and um.... didn't Favre spank his ass? I dunno, maybe you can shed some light on that...

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:24 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Who is Hovan again? Is he the one who was crying after not pressuring McCown last year? Oh yeah, now I remember... hes the one talking smack about Favre last year before the game in MN... and um.... didn't Favre spank his ass? I dunno, maybe you can shed some light on that...

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right Packman... Talk all you want. Your Boys are favored by 4 points, they are at home facing an injury riddled Viking team. Get ready for the crying!!!!http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news0/vike1102w.e.jpg

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/superbowl/gb/020120favre-towel.jpg

hovan
11-14-2004, 10:31 AM

"cajunvike" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

Barfly, you will be fading away again soon after today, and Cajun, how much will you give me to do the deed!.. Heck I'll do it for free if you've got an address to this PackerBackers shack!

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 12:46 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Actually that was the first game of the season last year when we kicked your a$$ on laboo field. :cheers:

superior230bartime
11-14-2004, 01:52 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

Barfly, you will be fading away again soon after today, and Cajun, how much will you give me to do the deed!.. Heck I'll do it for free if you've got an address to this PackerBackers shack!

I'll be down in Phoenix for the Phoenix open if you would like to try to take care of it then tough guy. Just let me know.

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 02:00 PM
WOW, look at this guy getting all personal, ready to meat up with someone to kick there a$$, its just amazing.

NeoVikesTX
11-14-2004, 02:32 PM
Wow, do we have another TexPack on our hands? :lol:

purpleFavreEaters
11-14-2004, 05:57 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT TO MENTION OUR ENTIRE DEFENSE HAS DECIDED NOT TO SHOW UP EITHER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so-cal vike
11-14-2004, 06:45 PM
"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT TO MENTION OUR ENTIRE DEFENSE HAS DECIDED NOT TO SHOW UP EITHER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I couldn't have said it any better. What a disaster for the defense.

PAvikesfan
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
actually the answer for the title question was NO. Elling injured has more heart-haha.

superior230bartime
11-14-2004, 08:09 PM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

actually the answer for the title question was NO. Elling injured has more heart-haha.

He showed up to whine and bitch about a band member getting too close to his personal space. What a fucking joke? This guy is truly patheitc, a professional football player trying to start a fight with a band member for getting too close to him. That being said, good game vikes fans. i didn't come on here to gloat and rub it in. Even though, I'm sure one of you clowns will come out of the woodwork like usual to accuse me of doing this.

hovan
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM

I'll be down in Phoenix for the Phoenix open if you would like to try to take care of it then tough guy. Just let me know.

Tell me when and where. Im in Phoenix every other week and I can make arrangements for this :la:

Actually I will buy you a beer ...but I will be expecting one this December when Moss and the Vikes crush the Pack. :D

GopherAndPackFan
11-14-2004, 10:41 PM
"hovan" wrote:

Tell me when and where. Im in Phoenix every other week and I can make arrangements for this :la:

Actually I will buy you a beer ...but I will be expecting one this December when Moss and the Vikes crush the Pack. :D
Oh just like they were gonna beat us today right Hovan?

By the way, your idol is pitiful for that band member incident. Showed just how small of a man he actually is. Not to mention the fact that he sucks at football.

cajunvike
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

2 1/2 sacks
5 hits

LOL...No need to get violent...I was just giving him sh*t for disparaging someone who could probably break him in two...sometimes we all forget that we couldn't carry the jocks of even the worst players in the NFL, yet we are quick to criticize them when they don't live up to our lofty expectations. :lol: