PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna be in Lambeau?

LosAngelis
11-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Just curious how many PPers are going to the game tomorrow?

skogs02
11-13-2004, 04:03 PM
ill be there!! GO VIKES!!

vikeincheeseland
11-13-2004, 04:56 PM
i will be there in the north end zone

can't wait to strut out of that place again

PhxFan
11-13-2004, 05:43 PM
"vikeincheeseland" wrote:

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-017.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-017.gif

so-cal vike
11-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get the tickets to the Lambeau game however, I will be watching the game at a friends house which is a Packers shrine. I mean everything in their house (including the furniture) is Packers or green and gold. They even got married at Lambeau. So that and about 10-15 Packer fans to me and my purple and gold, it'll be like I'm there.

cajunvike
11-13-2004, 09:33 PM
"vikeincheeseland" wrote:

Welcome to the board, vikeincheeseland! I am sure that you will represent us well in Lamboo! GO VIKES!!!!!

skogs02
11-14-2004, 12:22 AM
i'll be representing as well in my purple and gold

cajunvike
11-14-2004, 12:25 AM
"skogs02" wrote:

i'll be representing as well in my purple and gold

Yell your A$$ off for all of us tomorrow! We will be there in spirit (and watching if we can find a bar that is showing the game). GO VIKES!!!

VikingsTw
11-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Hey for u vike fans that go to the lambo, what do the pack fans treat you like, do they throw beer on you, do they yell at you. When i went to the Cardinals game those little f*ckers where roudy. When the game was over they were talkin sh*t to everyone, I just put my jacket on so i didnt get attacked by a raving cardinal fan.

poult
11-14-2004, 02:02 AM
to hell with those cards fans. i was at that playoff game we had against the cards, right before the falcons debacle. their fans were booed at the end of the game, and there was some jeering at them. but i didnt see anyone throw anything at anybody or dump beer on anyone. the thing that was weird to me though, at that game during halftime, i went to the doorways to smoke, and a cardinals suck chant started up, then out of the blue a loud ass packers suck chant started. and they were long gone, if they were in the playoffs at all that year. id never seen that before at the dome, packers suck chants usually breakout when we arent playing them?