PDA

View Full Version : Vikings' Williamson catches on in first game

singersp
08-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Vikings' Williamson catches on in first game (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=254453)

Posted: August 11, 2007
sportingnews.com

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Troy Williamson has spent all training camp talking about taking over as the No. 1 receiver on the Minnesota Vikings...

NordicNed
08-12-2007, 11:29 AM
From what I did see, I liked.....TW and BW, both looked promissing.......JC also looked good like last pre-season.....Hopefully they will get him in the fold also this year....

VikingsTw
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Williamson has made his fair share of catches since he's been here. Last year he had two 100 yard games right off the bat, very nice games. He gets open and actually has decent hands but must continue to get them on the ball especailly the deep ball, when he starts hauling in the deep balls we know he has improved. Right now he's doing much of what he did last year at the begining, hopefully this year he continues is throughout the year.

The #1 thing is he's working hard, hard work always pays off. I'm happy that he's taking it serious.

arrested_developer
08-12-2007, 12:49 PM
"VikingsTw" wrote:

The #1 thing is he's working hard, hard work always pays off. I'm happy that he's taking it serious.

He knows that if he doesn't perform this year, he will be cut in the offseason and will get signed by another team for a short term, low money contract.

MetalMike-LoudVike
08-12-2007, 02:02 PM
He displayed his hands very well. I just hoped he worked out that little problem he had. Be nice to see him become a serious recieving threat.
For The Vikes of course.

Purple Floyd
08-12-2007, 02:06 PM
He did a good job. Hopefully last year was just the Sophomore jinx and he has a productive season.

Marrdro
08-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I rotated the crow burgers I have been marinating all off season.
Haters get your orders in.
;D

midgensa
08-12-2007, 02:13 PM
He did look good ... and hopefully it is a sign of things to come for Troy and T-Jack.

tb04512
08-12-2007, 02:14 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

I rotated the crow burgers I have been marinating all off season.
Haters get your orders in.
;D

dont forget to ask if they want cheese

ForceOfNorse
08-12-2007, 02:24 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:

From what I did see, I liked.....TW and BW, both looked promissing.......JC also looked good like last pre-season.....Hopefully they will get him in the fold also this year....

I didn't get to see any of it, so I'm taking your words for it, but I've been cheering for Jason Carter since last pre season.
I thought that he looked really promising.