PDA

View Full Version : I Miss Randy

SHOW-TIME
11-10-2004, 06:36 PM
I miss Randy so much...this sucks as soon as he comes back we better start winning.

rjkvikings
11-10-2004, 06:37 PM
I got a better idea. We start winning next week at Lambeau! If we can't have Randy then we have to do without him. Our whole team can't revolve around him.

triedandtruevikesfan
11-10-2004, 06:43 PM
amen rjk!!

VKG4LFE
11-10-2004, 06:48 PM
I miss him too, and I just found out that he isn't playing this weekend which pisses me off cuz he is one of the reasons that I bought the tickets to see him play! Oh well, as long as the vikes win that will make things better.

LosAngelis
11-10-2004, 06:52 PM
I was watching NFL Live, and they sure lambasted Tice for allowing Moss to play those two games. They said that now he might be sidelined for a month and be ineffective, whereas if they had rested him right away, he might be back and healthy for the GB game.

They did have a good point though: a hamstring never heals during the season completely. That's why most teams rest a guy for 4-5 weeks before bringing him back...it gives him the best shot to not tweak it again.

VKG4LFE
11-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah what do they know!? They're not there, they don't know anything about torn hamstrings! Like they've ever had that happen to them!

That was computer sarcasm in case you didn't know.

LosAngelis
11-10-2004, 07:17 PM
I could tell by the font.

(That was sarcasm, too) :-)

dart18
11-10-2004, 07:21 PM
another questionable decision by tice but i doubt Randy was the most willing person to sit out but maybe a coach needs to step in because he just had his first mri before the giants game or around there. I dislike tice more because of his clock management issues that seem to never be fixed. But either way one man aint a team. Do you all think if we were 3-0 w/o moss would people start saying "trade him for something good?"

VKG4LFE
11-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Trade Moss = the worst thing I have ever heard in my life! People that say that are absolutely insane!He would come back to haunt us just like he has against the teams that didn't draft him in 1998. I don't want to ever see Moss in any other jersey! That's all just my opinion of course!

cajunvike
11-10-2004, 10:20 PM
I seriously doubt that Randy will EVER be traded...unless he pulls a Jerry Rice and refuses to retire at 50 or so!

hawaiianvike21
11-11-2004, 03:57 AM
NO one singlely out there is worth getting for moss. YOud prolly have to trade the entire ravens defense, marvin harrison and some other big name guys for me to get rid of him.

IN other words moss will never be traded this century or millenium. Just because one star player is out or isnt producing for a short time doesnt need to bring out the the tyical trade him for that guy posts. :roll:

purplehorn
11-11-2004, 08:29 AM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

NO one singlely out there is worth getting for moss. YOud prolly have to trade the entire ravens defense, marvin harrison and some other big name guys for me to get rid of him.

:

You got that right.

That being said we have about 30 other pro's that need
to do their job and kick some cheese outta the pack.
amen

scorptile
11-11-2004, 11:58 AM
may not have to trade moss if he doesnt resign when he becomes a free agent...he may go to arizona with denny green...

CT Viking Man
11-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Even if he was to look somewhere else upon coming a free agent, if the Vikes can win a Super Bowl with him and continue to strive to put a competitive team together, he will be a Viking for life.

I miss the guy also. I love the big play capabilities. It is always a rush to see Daunte heave the ball up in the air knowing Moss is on the other side of the ball. Big plays = big points fast. I just hope they wait until Moss is 100%. The Vikes don't need to win everygame he is out but if they can hang tough when the man is back the Vikes will be primed for the playoffs.

VikingsTw
11-11-2004, 10:37 PM
True tha CT. I sure hope Moss is a viking for life, could you imagine him in another jersey? Someone said in another thread that hamstrings dont heal in one year but i think that is very false. If you guys remeber Robinson had a hamstring injury in the preseason. What does he do, lets it rest. If he's not fully healthy then hes running and jumping at a really high level for an injured guy. Moss will come back 100% ready to kick some a$$.

PhillyVikes
11-11-2004, 11:07 PM
I really miss Moss too. I wish I could adopt him so I can see him everyday!!!!!

LosAngelis
11-12-2004, 12:07 AM
"PhillyVikes" wrote:

Huh?

VKG4LFE
11-12-2004, 12:41 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"PhillyVikes" wrote:

Huh?

Is that on the verge of psychoticness? Is psychoticness a word?