PDA

View Full Version : Cheers to Wiggins

PAvikesfan
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
i don't know about everyone else here but with the exception of Burleson, the WR's were absent to make big plays... i think campbell had a good long route, but that is it. M. Robinson was absent! CHEERS to WIGGINS for keeping our offensive drives going and keeping us glued to the set with a glimmer of hope that the vikes won't fold under pressure again...which they DIDN'T! that's what i liked--the vikes didn't give up.

Wiggins played tough TightEnd football.

ADubya26
11-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Agree totally. I think the way we played until the last snap of the game showed that in many respects, this could be a totally different team from last year, and even from the early parts of this year. I take this loss as a positive, as long as the team realizes not to get down about it and that if they play that way every game, they can beat any team. And hell yeah, Wiggins was a stud last night...he is becoming somewhat of a clutch go to guy when we need the yards. Good pickup in the offseason!

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 11:33 AM
He took a shot in the back on the one catch and got right up and was ready for more...we need more toughness like that!

PAvikesfan
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

He took a shot in the back on the one catch and got right up and was ready for more...we need more toughness like that!

TE tough!

VKG4LFE
11-09-2004, 02:15 PM
I think Wiggins has been the forgotten man all year. He has come in and done an excellent job for us. I hope he stays with us for a few more years. Wiggins and Kleinny could be a great TE combo for us!

scorptile
11-09-2004, 03:13 PM
yeah he is tough to get hit by bob sanders and get up like he wasnt hit so i give him props on that...sanders hits very hard....he made priest holmes do a head spin and took out a chief on an injury..that is how hard he hits so props go out to wiggins for his toughness

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm happy with Wiggins production, and like someone said he has been very cluch, hell if he keeps it up he may go pro bowl. I dont know his stats but he has held the offense together at times.

He has exeeded my expectations, HUGE props to wiggy.

Vikes
11-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Yea Wiggins showed up on Monday.

HarrisonB57
11-11-2004, 02:07 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

Agree totally. I think the way we played until the last snap of the game showed that in many respects, this could be a totally different team from last year, and even from the early parts of this year. I take this loss as a positive, as long as the team realizes not to get down about it and that if they play that way every game, they can beat any team. And hell yeah, Wiggins was a stud last night...he is becoming somewhat of a clutch go to guy when we need the yards. Good pickup in the offseason!

There was nothing wrong with the last snap. It was the first snap. :pale: What the @#$!

Kleinsasser40
11-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Props to Wiggins, he has really stepped up and has exceeded my expectations for him!

josdin00
11-11-2004, 05:43 PM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Props to Wiggins, he has really stepped up and has exceeded my expectations for him!

I think he has exceeded all of the fans' expectations. I remember when we picked im up, a number of people we laying into Red and Tice for making a worthless move. It's things like this that make me a little more cautious when criticizing a move made by the team. It's a good thing I don't run the Vikes.

VKG4LFE
11-12-2004, 03:43 PM
I thought that Wiggins played well for Carolina last year during their playoff march to the superbowl. His stats didn't stand out, but he never had bad plays (penaltys) called on him really either. I don't know how much we paid for him to come here, but I think it was a great move, and this guy can catch the ball! Thank God for him, especially with Kleinny out!