PDA

View Full Version : Moron Colts fans

sdvikefan
11-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Yeah, we're gonna fake an injury to our starting MLB and pull him out when the game is tied at 28 with 2 minutes left...idiots. That really pisses me off...maybe it's just the intensity of the game.

NeoVikesTX
11-09-2004, 12:13 AM
That pissed me off too. Real class-less of the Colts fans to boo a guy who was injured like that. The replay clearly showed he had reason to be hurt.

I mean, E.J. us our starting middle linebacker, why would we fake an injury so he would have to go out on the last drive of the game to win the game? It just doesn't make sense.

Someone needs to teach football to the Indy fans, they must be only used to basketball.

PhxFan
11-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I believe it's just the moment of the game...bad timing. We would of booed had it been the other way around! http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/lynx/prplwink.gif

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Told you guy we should have been talking more smack in the smack forum...if for nothing else except for fans like the one that we saw on TV tonight. I am sure that we will have no problem finding A$$HOLE Pack fans on the board this week (not referring to you, Los).

pep2moss
11-09-2004, 12:34 AM
did you see his knee, that looked nasty, there was no way he would fake that and i thought their fans acted very poorly to it

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:38 AM
I hope EJ is OK, he played pretty well tonight at times. I was also upset about the fans too, it was obvious he was hurt, he was limping to the sideline. It's not like he just fell down right before the snap.

dred
11-09-2004, 12:42 AM
We've had the Patriots fake a very similar injury on us TWICE.... even the Jags for that matter.

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:45 AM
"dred" wrote:

We've had the Patriots fake a very similar injury on us TWICE.... even the Jags for that matter.

I wouldn't put anything past the Patsies...The Tuck Rule game...Mugging the Indy receivers last year (resulting in the strict enforcement of the DBs this year)...I hope they get their a$$es kicked this year...by Pittsburgh or Indy in the Playoffs...they deserve to lose and their A$$hole fans don't deserve another championship!

LuckyCharm
11-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Yeah, don't take that booing personally. After having the Pats and Jags fake injuries, it's hard in that position in the game to think otherwise. I believe the guy really was injured though. I saw the play where his knee twisted when he collapsed backward.

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 01:02 AM
IF EJ is still in there, Edge probably gets tackled before reaching the first down marker, so to fake the injury would be stupid...better to have someone who is more replaceable to do it...the Vikes don't cheat (like the Patsies...see above post), so any fan in the stadium needs to get a grip!

sdvikefan
11-09-2004, 03:10 AM
"LuckyCharm" wrote:

Yeah, don't take that booing personally. After having the Pats and Jags fake injuries, it's hard in that position in the game to think otherwise. I believe the guy really was injured though. I saw the play where his knee twisted when he collapsed backward.

I really don't care what happened in the Jags and Patsies games, there was no need for it in this game even if they did think he was faking it which he clearly wasn't.

hawaiianvike21
11-09-2004, 03:55 AM
who cares as the booing and the slight injury did not affect the outcome of the game. Ej henderson later came back a few plays later and hes fine.

scorptile
11-09-2004, 02:55 PM
actually after the past season and a half against the colts the opponents have faked three injuries and when this happend last night i was like hhmmm i didnt want to boo him but i didnt want to feel sorry for him for what has happend before....lets say the same thing had happend to the vikes before and someone actually got hurt in a recent game...i can guarantee the crowd would boo....i hate to see players get hurt period but when fakin injuries start to become a known thing it is hard to distinguish from real injuries and faked injuries to stop the clock on purpose...so dont take the booing personally it is just what has happend in the past that created the boos...

vikesfan
11-09-2004, 06:36 PM
I have a question about this. First of all, Henderson did not fake the injury. But isn't there some kind of rule that makes it so teams can't do anything of that nature? I thought that if there was an injured player at the end of the game (in the final 2 minutes or something around there) that the team had to use a timeout, and if they were out of them, then it was a penalty? I'm not sure about this, so if anybody knows, I would be curious to find out.

rjkvikings
11-09-2004, 06:58 PM
"vikesfan" wrote:

I have a question about this. First of all, Henderson did not fake the injury. But isn't there some kind of rule that makes it so teams can't do anything of that nature? I thought that if there was an injured player at the end of the game (in the final 2 minutes or something around there) that the team had to use a timeout, and if they were out of them, then it was a penalty? I'm not sure about this, so if anybody knows, I would be curious to find out.That is the rule, however the injury was with more than 2 minutes left so the rule doesn't come into affect.

vikesfan
11-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the info rjkvikings. I didn't realize when the injury occured so that makes sense. Thanks.

CT Viking Man
11-09-2004, 09:42 PM
I was at the game so I did not see what was shown on TV. They booed when EJ went down but when he checked back in the boos were 10 times worse. Little do the fans know that that is our best linebacker, not some backup taking one for the team.

To give the colts fans some credit, the place was a good place to catch a game being the other team's fan. I'm live in CT and have seen the Vikings on the road in New England and New York. You'll get heckled all night long at these places. Indianapolis is nothing like that and i tip my cap to there fans.