PDA

View Full Version : Can we win 1 game without Moss?

ADubya26
11-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Were going to lose to the Colts, Packers, Lions and the Jags at the rate we are going at now. This just shows how much of a crappy coordinator Linehan is...he cant do crap without Moss in there, and our defense blows. I dont know if that is Cotrell or the players. Sorry for ranting guys, I am just coming to realize we might not make the playoffs now all because we didnt sit Moss when we needed to.

PAvikesfan
11-08-2004, 11:19 PM
we won one half against norleans... guess that isn't good enough... which it isn't! marcus robinson didn't show up tonight we needed a handy posession WR to take charge.

pep2moss
11-08-2004, 11:30 PM
burleson did that and also a great game by wiggens like always but i think we have a great chance to beat the pack and lions, this game really didnt set us back i think it helped us

dred
11-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Moss IS what makes your team.

cajunvike
11-08-2004, 11:34 PM
"dred" wrote:

I wouldn't go that far...you guys BARELY beat us WITHOUT Moss...I guess that means that we would have KILLED you guys with a healthy Moss...don't worry, we will have him back for the playoffs...we may even see you guys in the SB...the result will be different, I can assure you!

dred
11-08-2004, 11:40 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"dred" wrote:

I wouldn't go that far...you guys BARELY beat us WITHOUT Moss...I guess that means that we would have KILLED you guys with a healthy Moss...don't worry, we will have him back for the playoffs...we may even see you guys in the SB...the result will be different, I can assure you!

Your right.... it wasn't a clear defeat, but a convincing one nonetheless.

You guys definitely need Moss back in order for you to make the playoffs.

Packerguy
11-08-2004, 11:49 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"dred" wrote:

your guarentees mean nothing cajun.

I would agree though that the vikings just are not the same team offensively without moss. That is a no brainer. Actually the vikings played a fairly gutsy game but just came up short.

IF moss doesnt play against the packers next week the packers have an excellent chance to beat them. With moss, I might bet on the vikings unfortunately if I was forced to. With that being said, just about anything can happen in the nfl from week to week. Thats why I make no guarentees.

cajunvike
11-08-2004, 11:51 PM
OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!

PhxFan
11-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Colts D line was creating havoc for our front all night...our size should of owned them. They played with heart tonight...something we could learn from.
As for Moss...of course we need him. But since he's out...we still have good recievers, we just didn't use them. Seems like we tip the D on all our plays anymore. And 2/3 rds of those handoffs were like in slow-motion. We played catch up all night. We had some momentum, but didn't keep it!

superior230bartime
11-08-2004, 11:59 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!

Seriously Cajun, what the hell did you do with your life before you discovered this forum? I'm not even trying to make fun of you when I say this but the amount of time you spend on here and the number of posts you make per day is borderline ridiculous and definitely not normal.

PhxFan
11-09-2004, 12:03 AM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Seriously Cajun, what the hell did you do with your life before you discovered this forum? I'm not even trying to make fun of you when I say this but the amount of time you spend on here and the number of posts you make per day is borderline ridiculous and definitely not normal.
I have friends on another forum (corvetteforum) me too...24/7 seems like, and they ain't talkin' about corvettes. Many over 60-70K posts. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/laughing/astrosmiley2.gif

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:15 AM

"cajunvike" wrote:

I didnt know there were any rules on here bartime, what did you do with your life before you came here, for one your a packer fan and you have 300 and some posts on a vikings site, i havnt spent more than 5 minutes on a packer site in my life, your a low life looser who runs around after we loose going "you guys lost ha ha ha, i need attention cause other packer fans dont like me". Get lost dude, your anoying and you constantly attack other members personally, this isnt the first person, if i was in charge your a$$ would be gone.

superior230bartime
11-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Good for you dipshit, I wasn't even talking to you. Since when do I go around saying "ha ha you guys lose"? Just another case of a dumbass like you filled with rage over your loss so you decide to make shit up.

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I didnt make anything up, I dont care who you are talking to, your comments are aimed toward other members that arn't necesarry, you just bring up stupid sh*t when its not necesarry. Why are you always running around starting beef on a vikings board, sounds like a personal problem to me, maybe you dont get enough attention.

We all know that you were in the chat room acting like an a$$, your comments in there reflect "ha ha you guys loose".

superior230bartime
11-09-2004, 12:29 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I didnt make anything up, I dont care who you are talking to, your comments are aimed toward other members that arn't necesarry, you just bring up stupid sh*t when its not necesarry. Why are you always running around starting beef on a vikings board, sounds like a personal problem to me, maybe you dont get enough attention.

We all know that you were in the chat room acting like an a$$, your comments in there reflect "ha ha you guys loose".

And how do you all know this when i never entered your little gay chat room? Kind of hard to talk shit when you never even go in there. Looks like you know more than me since you are a far more intelligent Viking fan.

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:33 AM

"cajunvike" wrote:

At least I am not spending my time posting on a Puker forum, unlike you who needs to come over here and give posters like me grief for being enthusiastic about his team. If you really wanna know...I work full-time and also am in the process of remodeling my house (doing all the work myself)...in addition, I have a fiancee that I spend time with (when we are not both working) and I have other commitments with friends as well. If you look at the timing of most of my posts you will see that they are either late at night (I do admit to being a night owl) or snuck in during the day (when I get a minute or two to take a break from work...I sit at a computer most of the time). Yeah, it is a little excessive, but as long as I am not hurting anyone, who gives a F*CK!

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:33 AM
I cant prove anything becaue i dont have the power but i have a real good idea it was you.

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:38 AM

"cajunvike" wrote:

What the hell is "normal" nowadays anyway...and who in the F*Ck appointed you the arbiter of all things normal anyway. If being normal is anything like you, then I will take being abnormal any day! There is no shame in my game.

vikingstw, thanks for getting my back while I was otherwise occupied...I doubt that Packer fans stick together as much as us Viking fans. :salute:

superior230bartime
11-09-2004, 12:38 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I cant prove anything becaue i dont have the power but i have a real good idea it was you.

Well take your real good idea and shove it up your ass because I never went into your chat room. If you want to find out the identity of the mysterious chat room trash talker, why don't you have the mighty webby do some investigation to uncover the mystery of this rotten individual that ruined your evening?

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:46 AM

"vikingstw" wrote:

Well take your real good idea and shove it up your ass because I never went into your chat room. If you want to find out the identity of the mysterious chat room trash talker, why don't you have the mighty webby do some investigation to uncover the mystery of this rotten individual that ruined your evening?

I, for one, don't care who wants to come on this board and talk sh*t...it just makes the time here more eventful and allows me to sharpen my trash-talking skills...so bring it on, bartime, and bring the rest of the Puker fans over too...ultimately, it is all in good fun and I am not losing any sleep over it. I personally wasn't offended by the "trash talker", I just dished it right back to him and laughed at his stupid comments...so who really cares who s/he was...like I said, "Puker fans, bring it on!"

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Well i wouldnt be surprised if it were you, you crawl around talking sh*t, i have good reason to believe it was you. If it wasnt so be it, whatever. But while your here, why are you here? If you hate us so much, is it to antagonize us or get along with us? Obvioulsy your here to start beef cause you havn't made much of an effort to get along with anyone.

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Good point cajun, FOOTBALL TRASH TALKING is great i can do that all day, but taking it a step further isn't necassary, maybe i stepped out of line but I sure in the hell didnt start it. I hate to sit around and let this guy contaminate the board.

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 12:58 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Good point cajun, FOOTBALL TRASH TALKING is great i can do that all day, but taking it a step further isn't necassary, maybe i stepped out of line but I sure in the hell didnt start it. I hate to sit around and let this guy contaminate the board.

If he gets out of line, it up to us to police it and gang up on him...after awhile, he will stop or leave (I don't care which). Look at buck and chub...they now seem like nice guys from the looks of their last few posts. Hell, I even got scolded for talking too much trash by one of the two...surprised the sh*t out of me. :lol:

Thanks again for getting my back...we Vikes fans gotta stick together.

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Oh you got it dude, by the way what was up with chub and buck, are they viking fans that know each other or what. I guess i kinda missed out on that whole issue. I did read the drunkin post, i got some good laughs.

scorptile
11-09-2004, 01:07 AM
lol dont worry guys you havent seen trash talkin like we have on the colts forums it was bad at one point...but yes stick to your guns and you guys will do just fine...

cajunvike
11-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Welcome, scorptile! Interesting name, what gives?

VikingsTw
11-09-2004, 01:18 AM
I'm sure you colt fans had some fights with the titan and patriot fans. Patriots mostly, I can only imagine.

skogs02
11-09-2004, 01:36 AM
yeah no shi*t go back to your puker forums