PDA

View Full Version : Vikings license plates



VKG4LFE
11-08-2004, 01:20 PM
We all know that my Wisconsin license plate says VKG4LFE. But when I was driving home from the cities after the Giants game I saw a Wisconsin license plate that said SKOL VIKS. Just thought that I would share that with everyone!!

marstc09
09-13-2007, 07:10 PM
I wish I had the balls to do this with my plates but I fear something would happen. Once when I lived in Green Bay I saw a Packer fan key a Bear fans car. I was disgusted.

Vikes_King
09-13-2007, 08:34 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


I wish I had the balls to do this with my plates but I fear something would happen. Once when I lived in Green Bay I saw a Packer fan key a Bear fans car. I was disgusted.


i work at a rental center, and i refused to load up a machine that a guy rented, because when he pulled in the back by the warehouse his truck had a huge packers "G" on his hood, i made the kid next to me go do it.

i didnt key his car no... but i said if i was forced to load the machine i'd "accidently" scratch his truck when i did it

pattyosviKING
09-14-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm in Bear country.
I have always wanted to get CHI VIKE on my plates.

Zeus
09-14-2007, 07:42 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


I wish I had the balls to do this with my plates but I fear something would happen. Once when I lived in Green Bay I saw a Packer fan key a Bear fans car. I was disgusted.

i didnt key his car no... but i said if i was forced to load the machine i'd "accidently" scratch his truck when i did it


I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up 4-wheel-drive
Carved "Skol Vikings!" into his leather seats....
Took a down cut-block to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires,
Maybe next time he'll think...before he cheers for Green Bay.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
09-14-2007, 09:11 AM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


I wish I had the balls to do this with my plates but I fear something would happen. Once when I lived in Green Bay I saw a Packer fan key a Bear fans car. I was disgusted.

i didnt key his car no... but i said if i was forced to load the machine i'd "accidently" scratch his truck when i did it


I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up 4-wheel-drive
Carved "Skol Vikings!" into his leather seats....
Took a down cut-block to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires,
Maybe next time he'll think...before he cheers for Green Bay.

=Z=


Is she your sister?
You look and sing alike.
:D

cajunvike
09-14-2007, 09:24 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


I wish I had the balls to do this with my plates but I fear something would happen. Once when I lived in Green Bay I saw a Packer fan key a Bear fans car. I was disgusted.

i didnt key his car no... but i said if i was forced to load the machine i'd "accidently" scratch his truck when i did it


I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up 4-wheel-drive
Carved "Skol Vikings!" into his leather seats....
Took a down cut-block to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires,
Maybe next time he'll think...before he cheers for Green Bay.

=Z=


Is she your sister?
You look and sing alike.

:D


Come to think of it...I think that I did see a "Daniel Underwood" on one of the early in the season episodes of "American Idol".
LOL

cajunvike
09-14-2007, 09:25 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:


We all know that my Wisconsin license plate says VKG4LFE. But when I was driving home from the cities after the Giants game I saw a Wisconsin license plate that said SKOL VIKS. Just thought that I would share that with everyone!!


So are you coming to the Pukers game at the end of the month???
We all met your dad and his hot lady at the last game...you can't let him show up and not come at least once yourself!
Where's your Viking Pride man???

BadlandsVikings
09-14-2007, 09:27 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:


"VKG4LFE" wrote:


We all know that my Wisconsin license plate says VKG4LFE. But when I was driving home from the cities after the Giants game I saw a Wisconsin license plate that said SKOL VIKS. Just thought that I would share that with everyone!!


So are you coming to the Pukers game at the end of the month???
We all met your dad and his hot lady at the last game...you can't let him show up and not come at least once yourself!
Where's your Viking Pride man???


He has none, he's engagd to a cheesehead
:D