PDA

View Full Version : Go Badgers

Packerguy
11-07-2004, 09:12 AM
I felt kind of bad for the gophers yesterday because I actually have come to root for them a bit living here in the twincities the last 15 years. I am still die hard all wisconsin sports teams however and am very excited about the Badgers this year. This is the best UW football team I have seen.

I know this isnt vikings talk but was just wondering if anyone had an opinion about the badgers club this year or the Badgers/Gopher game yesterday?

skogs02
11-07-2004, 12:54 PM
shut up and go back to your own board

Kleinsasser40
11-07-2004, 01:29 PM
I could honestly care less. To me college sports are not sports worth watching....

dart18
11-07-2004, 02:25 PM
i have an opinion. I am currently a gopher with one year left in school and my school has dissapointed me this year, especially w/ our frosh QB and our horrible D. I wish Wisconsin the best of luck and hope they can get the orange bowl. They are in the Big ten so the more the better but i do think we will beat them in the dome next year

GoVikesGo989
11-07-2004, 03:20 PM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

I could honestly care less. To me college sports are not sports worth watching....

College sports>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pro sports

Are you kidding me? Not even close.

rjkvikings
11-07-2004, 04:12 PM
"GoVikesGo989" wrote:

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

College sports>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pro sports

Are you kidding me? Not even close.Your right, It's not close, but you have your arrows the wrong way. I don't mind college, but Pro sports are just a lot better. I just watch college when the Pros aren't playing.

Packerguy
11-07-2004, 06:58 PM
"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

I am definitely more of an NFL fan and always will be, but to say that its not worth watching is kind of a simpleton statement. How the hell can u have any opinion on who the vikings should draft if u dont ever even pay attention.

Most knowledgeable football fans at least have an opinion on who their nfl teams should draft.

These are the future nfl stars.

Packerguy
11-07-2004, 06:59 PM
"skogs02" wrote:

shut up and go back to your own board

Great post

fan4favre
11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
"Packerguy" wrote:

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Most knowledgeable football fans at least have an opinion on who their nfl teams should draft.

You said it all with that statement Packerguy....no further explanation is needed.

vikes_ova_everyone
11-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Go IOWA the badgders are bastards and the gophers i could care less

sdvikefan
11-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Wisconson has a great team this year but they have played a lot of crappy teams. But USC and Oklahoma will be playing in the national championship anyway.

Shouldn't this be in the College Football forum?

VKG4LFE
11-08-2004, 10:42 AM
I hate the badgers with a passion, thank God the gopher men's hockey team swept em this past weekend! It's just too bad for the Badgers that there are 3 teams ahead of them that at least 2 of them need to lose for them to have a chance at the national championship!

cajunvike
11-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Someone please move this thread to the college forum, please!