PDA

View Full Version : The off season is over!

whackthepack
07-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Thank god we made it through another off season and the new football season is upon us!! ;D

It is reporting day for the Viking which in my humble opinion is the official end to the off season and the start of the new season.

I pray we get all our picks in on time!

I hate hold outs! >:(

Cheer up Viking fans football is back!!!!!!!!

whackthepack
07-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Come on, is this a Viking football site?

Lets have some excitement out there.

sleepagent
07-25-2007, 07:43 AM
For me . . . the first preseason game marks the beginning of football.

We are getting there though . . .

Zeus
07-25-2007, 07:51 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

Thank god we made it through another off season and the new football season is upon us!! ;D

It is reporting day for the Viking which in my humble opinion is the official end to the off season and the start of the new season.

While I am excited (very excited) for the start of training camp, it's hard for me to get a boner up for reporting day.
I hope you understand that.
When pads and helmets go on on Friday, then I'll be pumped.

=Z=

NordicNed
07-25-2007, 07:54 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

While I am excited (very excited) for the start of training camp, it's hard for me to get a boner up for reporting day.

=Z=

I feel the same Zeus, but I also can picture it now, the offices must be a buzzing with some Vikings brass/players/agents
today....Hopefully we will see some signings today and tomorrow.....

whackthepack
07-25-2007, 07:55 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

=Z=

Everybody stay away from Zeus on Friday!

Zeus
07-25-2007, 07:55 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

I'm going commando!

=Z=

singersp
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
"NordicNed" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

=Z=

I feel the same Zeus, but I also can picture it now, the offices must be a buzzing with some Vikings brass/players/agents
today....Hopefully we will see some signing today and tomorrow.....

Per articles I posted in the other thread, expect Rice & McCauley to sign today. One is already in Mankato & the other is enroute as of yesterday & should be there by now.

Zeus
07-25-2007, 07:59 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

Per articles I posted in the other thread, expect Rice & McCauley to sign today. One is already in Mankato & the other is enroute as of yesterday & should be there by now.

McCauley would have been signed already, according to sources I heard, but he was home alone, caulking his shower.

=Z=

V-Unit
07-25-2007, 08:15 AM
I still haven't found a place to watch the games..It might come down to hijacking a friends satellite. How much longer do I have anways? 3 weeks?

BadlandsVikings
07-25-2007, 04:36 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

I'm going commando!

=Z=

O wonderful
:-X

Marrdro
07-25-2007, 05:19 PM
You guys know I never get over excited, or optimistic about anything related to football.
Why in the heck would I get excited over a bunch of "Unproven" "No Name" rookies and over paid FA's excite me.

Especially if they are lead by a hard nosed, non-play calling Head Coach who won't listen to anybody about changing his scheme because it doesn't include deep passes to a guy who's initials are RM.
;D

vegasvike
07-25-2007, 05:24 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"whackthepack" wrote:

McCauley would have been signed already, according to sources I heard, but he was home alone, caulking his shower.=Z=

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

NodakVike
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Hes Signed

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=806

WinonaVike
07-25-2007, 05:31 PM
"NodakVike" wrote:

Hes Signed

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=806

Good to hear but 2 players we will need to play a large part in our offense are still out, this concerns me very much.

SharperImage
07-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Trade peterson ;D id trade him to detriot for calvin johnson an a first round pick

jessejames09
07-25-2007, 07:10 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:

You guys know I never get over excited, or optimistic about anything related to football.
Why in the heck would I get excited over a bunch of "Unproven" "No Name" rookies and over paid FA's excite me.

Especially if they are lead by a hard nosed, non-play calling Head Coach who won't listen to anybody about changing his scheme because it doesn't include deep passes to a guy who's initials are RM.
;D

Ray McDonald sure was great at running flys though.

Zeus
07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
"vegasvike" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

McCauley would have been signed already, according to sources I heard, but he was home alone, caulking his shower.=Z=

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm glad at least one person got it.
I thought it was pretty clever.

=Z=